Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scary, creepy stories thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ASM

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
ASM wrote:
Well this story isn't about me, but it's about someone I know....so I'll tell it anyways.

This was back in the '70's. I'll call him "Bob." Well Bob had kind of a rocky relationship with his parents so he was in and out of the house all of the time. Well once when he was about 18 years old, he got kicked out again, so he decided to hitchhike on I-80 in Illinois to try and get to a friend's house.

He tried to get a ride for a while and finally he saw a car dart across two lanes of traffic to pick him up. He got in the car thinking nothing of it. The man was a bigger guy, friendly right off the bat. They begin to drive down the highway making small talk. As Bob is looking out the window, the driver reaches over and begins to rub Bob's leg.

Bob freaks out and begins punching the driver until he stops the car. The car screeches to a halt and Bob jumps out. The car then takes off down the road. A couple of months pass by and Bob is finally back at home. He flicks on the TV and sees the police have Bob's "hitchhike ride" driver in custody.......John Wayne Gacy.

Bob never hitchhikes again.....

If this is true, this wins. Very lucky. Shocked

100% true. He won't even talk about it. Found out from his stepson. Fairly positive a police report was made about it, but could be wrong (about the police report part).

2009-2010 Chicago Bears Forum Pick-em Champion

"I don't hold grudges, but I've got a good memory." -Mike Ditka
panthersfo'life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASM wrote:
Well this story isn't about me, but it's about someone I know....so I'll tell it anyways.

This was back in the '70's. I'll call him "Bob." Well Bob had kind of a rocky relationship with his parents so he was in and out of the house all of the time. Well once when he was about 18 years old, he got kicked out again, so he decided to hitchhike on I-80 in Illinois to try and get to a friend's house.

He tried to get a ride for a while and finally he saw a car dart across two lanes of traffic to pick him up. He got in the car thinking nothing of it. The man was a bigger guy, friendly right off the bat. They begin to drive down the highway making small talk. As Bob is looking out the window, the driver reaches over and begins to rub Bob's leg.

Bob freaks out and begins punching the driver until he stops the car. The car screeches to a halt and Bob jumps out. The car then takes off down the road. A couple of months pass by and Bob is finally back at home. He flicks on the TV and sees the police have Bob's "hitchhike ride" driver in custody.......John Wayne Gacy.

Oh man Shocked

Bob is a very, VERY lucky man.
BLick12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panthersfo'life wrote:
ASM wrote:

Oh man Shocked

Bob is a very, VERY lucky man.

Yeah that is very creepy.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
NCS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a story around here about a graveyard and if you leave a coin on this one grave that is hard to find this little devilish thing will come out of the woods and take the coin.

Well one halloween we went to find this graveyard and the bridge to get there had been washed out from a flood. Bummed out we went to the gas station to get some drinks and I asked the attendant about the graveyard. She told me there was another way to get there and there is a house near it that is haunted. We followed her directions and found the graveyard about 30 minutes later. We couldnt find a grave that was supposed to have a quote about murdering children so we went to find the house. There were 3 of us in the back of a pickup truck and 2 people in the truck, we passed the spot where the house was supposed to be and nothing was there. We all laughed it off saying it wasnt our night so we went down near the washed out bridge to turn the truck around and we saw another car stop on the road where the house was supposed to be. We watched the car and no one got out then it started driving to where we were. The person driving our truck started back up the road to go home and the car passed us but we couldn't see anything inside it. I told them to stop and we watched the car go to the bridge, drive over the bridge, and continue down the road. We sat there for 30 minutes or more trying to figure out what we just saw and I pointed my flashlight in the area where the house was supposed to be and the light reflected off one of the windows of the house. The house was there now and it wasnt a small house, this thing was a mansion. I wanted to go down to it and see whats up but the person driving the truck said they would leave me if I got out so we left.

I went back a few years later with someone who knew the family and we looked at every gravestone but we couldnt find any thing weird. The house was also there as big as could be.
BLick12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I actually have a good one. The other night me and a couple of my buddies were making a 2 AM WaWa run. We get to WaWa and notice that all the lights are on but no one is in there.... So we drive down the street to another WaWa in a different town and it is the same exact deal. Hopeless we drive back home and while we are driving past the first WaWa we notice it is now full of people... hooo hooo hooo creepy.

Desmond

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCS wrote:
There's a story around here about a graveyard and if you leave a coin on this one grave that is hard to find this little devilish thing will come out of the woods and take the coin.

Where is this, sir? I am very curious. Smile

This thread is off to a good start. I wish I had something to contribute, but unless I remember something that I trapped off in the back of my mind, I can't contribute.
james.mcmurry13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember every friday in 4th grade our teacher told us a bunch of the old stories from North Carolina, some of them were pretty creepy, I can't really remember them though Sad

The only one I remember was this guy's wife died and she was buried, then there was a horrible hurricane and he almost died, but he did survive. Then when they dug up the graves (to make sure everyone was in the right spot), she was smiling. Not really creepy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
Oh I actually have a good one. The other night me and a couple of my buddies were making a 2 AM WaWa run. We get to WaWa and notice that all the lights are on but no one is in there.... So we drive down the street to another WaWa in a different town and it is the same exact deal. Hopeless we drive back home and while we are driving past the first WaWa we notice it is now full of people... hooo hooo hooo creepy.

OMG SCARIEST THING EVER!!! Shocked
PackerFanDan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:

Ha, ha, ha, fail.
Iggles

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackerFanDan wrote:
BLick12 wrote:

Ha, ha, ha, fail.

An empty WaWa is actually pretty scary. I've never seen one completely empty before, and I've been going to WaWa for 21 years.
BLick12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iggles wrote:
PackerFanDan wrote:
BLick12 wrote:

Ha, ha, ha, fail.

An empty WaWa is actually pretty scary. I've never seen one completely empty before, and I've been going to WaWa for 21 years.

It was literally a barren wasteland in there, I didn't know what to do with myself other then panic.

Yfz01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard a couple crazy stories but I will butcher them with my terrible writing.

Alright, so one night this girl got off work and got into her car. As she was leaving the parking garage she noticed this truck was following her. After a few blocks this truck was still following her, very closely. She started to speed up in an attempt to get away from him. The guy continued to follow her at high speeds, honking his horn and flashing his lights. Finally she was able to get away from the guy in the truck. She stops to catch her breath and gets her throat cut by a guy who was in her back seat. The guy in the truck was trying to save her. Shocked

**this was obviously before 3G network. Laughing

Lil Uno with the sig.
iPwn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe not necessarily creepy or scary, but this has always intrigued me. The Abraham Lincoln/John F. Kennedy connection:

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford.'

Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln,' which is manufactured by Ford.

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.

Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
VYoung10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yfz01 wrote:
I heard a couple crazy stories but I will butcher them with my terrible writing.

Alright, so one night this girl got off work and got into her car. As she was leaving the parking garage she noticed this truck was following her. After a few blocks this truck was still following her, very closely. She started to speed up in an attempt to get away from him. The guy continued to follow her at high speeds, honking his horn and flashing his lights. Finally she was able to get away from the guy in the truck. She stops to catch her breath and gets her throat cut by a guy who was in her back seat. The guy in the truck was trying to save her. Shocked

this is an urban legend, and is on a movie. Smile and I only know this because I check my backseat before I ever get in my car.

2014 Adopt a Titan: Bernard Pollard #31
Yfz01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
Yfz01 wrote:

this is an urban legend, and is on a movie. Smile and I only know this because I check my backseat before I ever get in my car.

Good call. I also check the backseat after hearing this story.

Lil Uno with the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 2 of 30

Jump to: