Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scary, creepy stories thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah woo love this thread. Love halloween. Love lamp.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Yeah woo love this thread. Love halloween. Love lamp.

Agreed. Lets get some more stories going.
G Harmon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.... the last man on earth is locked in a room. There's a knock at the door...

But real talk. Me and some friends saw one of the exorcist movies at Midnight release. We get out at 2:30ish and go home. The way the roads are where I'm from there really isn't street lights. My boy KJ is pretty paranoid so everyone keeps poking at him during the drive. We ended up having to go over a hill like turn. We start to pull over the hill and all we see are eyes staring back at us. All 5 of us scream as the car swerves. It was just a Deer Laughing

G.Harmon MLB #9
...Stop, You're Looking At Brilliance. G.G.T.G
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered what happened to this thread.

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow i forgot about this thread! Very Happy Glad its back i like reading these stories.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTbzMwITGgo

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the entire thread...some good stories.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
bkobow05

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Read the entire thread...some good stories.
I can't sleep nor do I wanna so I think I'll give it a go.

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Bowler1215

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Years and years ago(mid 90s) I had a paper route. First week we had a bad thunderstorm. A bolt of lightening hit the ground 3 feet in front of me. Scared the living hell outta me.
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowler1215 wrote:
Years and years ago(mid 90s) I had a paper route. First week we had a bad thunderstorm. A bolt of lightening hit the ground 3 feet in front of me. Scared the living hell outta me.

See! Ghosts DO exist!

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

HokieHigh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the kitchen. It was mid-afternoon so I was preparing lunch. I removed two fresh slices of Arnold bread from the bag. Set the slices in the toaster oven - it cooks perfectly on toast mode in just 3 minutes. I get out a plate and put the toasted bread on the plate. I spin the round susan - get out peanut butter. I remove a knife from the drawer and spread the crunchy Jiff over one slice of toast. I got to the fridge to get out jelly. There is only grape jelly. Where is the strawberry jelly? This is my worst nightmare.
candyman93

Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something happened to me not long ago. I had one of those lucid dreams. I saw a black figure in my bedroom and it made this loud demonic yell. Then I woke up with a bloody nose, no idea why.

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a scary incident when I was young (around age 7-Cool. I was trick-or-treating with my older cousin (he was 12-13 at the time) when we came to a road that we'd never been down (Pretty far out from where we usually go and in a more rural part of the city). There were a few houses we could see, so we decided to give them a try. After we got through these houses we could see another house vaguely in the distance down the same road. We figured why not make that the last stop of the night. This house was very secluded from the others and was even further past the dead end point of the original road (we had to take a gravel and dirt path up to it)...

We get to the house and we see that it's pretty run-down and doesn't really look like someone would live in it. There isn't a front porch light on, but we can see another faint light inside the house. We decide to give it a try. We both walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and got no response. I knocked on it again and suddenly a candle light flickered through the window pane. An older lady opened the door and we gave her the traditional "trick-or-treat" greeting. She seemed surpirsed to see us. She replied, "Oh my, well I didn't prepare for this. Let me see if I can find you boys something." We stood there on the porch waiting as she retreated around the corner seemingly to her kitchen. A minute or two passed and we heard her yell to us, "why don't you boys come on in while I look for soemthing..."

I started to walk in, when my cousin grabbed me and was like "what are you doing? We can't go in there" We'd been briefed by our parents on what not to do for this exact type of scenario. Luckily, my cousin was on point. He yelled to the lady "thanks, but we gotta get home" to the lady and we both took off...

Several years later (I was probably around age 13), we came to find out that the house had been bull-dozed after the lady had either passed away or just left the house (It was in an article in the local paper that our Grandma showed us. The paper said that a record of residence for the property couldn't be found by the city for several years after the original owner left due to it being condemed. It was thought to be uninhabited). When they wen't through the house (they condemend it because of the condition it was in) they found all kinds of weird things. Old newspaper articles about local kids, phone books with names circled, home-made candies with sewing needles inside, large quantities of chemicals, etc.)

Needless to say, my cousin and I are still freaked out to this day (I'm 25 now and he's 31)...

TommyC376 on the sig...
HighHopes

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My arm was asleep so I decided to see if I can break my finger without it hurting.
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
I had a scary incident when I was young (around age 7-Cool. I was trick-or-treating with my older cousin (he was 12-13 at the time) when we came to a road that we'd never been down (Pretty far out from where we usually go and in a more rural part of the city). There were a few houses we could see, so we decided to give them a try. After we got through these houses we could see another house vaguely in the distance down the same road. We figured why not make that the last stop of the night. This house was very secluded from the others and was even further past the dead end point of the original road (we had to take a gravel and dirt path up to it)...

We get to the house and we see that it's pretty run-down and doesn't really look like someone would live in it. There isn't a front porch light on, but we can see another faint light inside the house. We decide to give it a try. We both walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and got no response. I knocked on it again and suddenly a candle light flickered through the window pane. An older lady opened the door and we gave her the traditional "trick-or-treat" greeting. She seemed surpirsed to see us. She replied, "Oh my, well I didn't prepare for this. Let me see if I can find you boys something." We stood there on the porch waiting as she retreated around the corner seemingly to her kitchen. A minute or two passed and we heard her yell to us, "why don't you boys come on in while I look for soemthing..."

I started to walk in, when my cousin grabbed me and was like "what are you doing? We can't go in there" We'd been briefed by our parents on what not to do for this exact type of scenario. Luckily, my cousin was on point. He yelled to the lady "thanks, but we gotta get home" to the lady and we both took off...

Several years later (I was probably around age 13), we came to find out that the house had been bull-dozed after the lady had either passed away or just left the house (It was in an article in the local paper that our Grandma showed us. The paper said that a record of residence for the property couldn't be found by the city for several years after the original owner left due to it being condemed. It was thought to be uninhabited). When they wen't through the house (they condemend it because of the condition it was in) they found all kinds of weird things. Old newspaper articles about local kids, phone books with names circled, home-made candies with sewing needles inside, large quantities of chemicals, etc.)

Needless to say, my cousin and I are still freaked out to this day (I'm 25 now and he's 31)...

THAT is freaky dude

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 25 of 30

Jump to: