Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scary, creepy stories thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...uhhhh....did Ted make it back from the cave?

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:

No one will ever knowwww....

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

What...WHAT?

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

jrry32

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

What...WHAT?

http://grahamjw.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/ted-the-caver-mystery/

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

What...WHAT?

http://grahamjw.wordpress.com/2009/09/17/ted-the-caver-mystery/

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People were expecting more to the Ted, the Caver story?

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:

When I was reading it I expected a conclusion. But now, I like it the way it is.
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
iPwn wrote:

When I was reading it I expected a conclusion. But now, I like it the way it is.

*********Spoilers*********

Quote:
I thought the ending quite clearly implied that he died in the cave and that because the story was trying to come off as real (or was real), there wasn't going to be a follow up.

- Best since day one -
It may not be easy, but we ain't riding no tire fire merry-go-round.
- Gus Bradley
STILLERS 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my good buddies from high-school lived with his grand-parents because his mom passed away and his father lived elsewhere. For most of his childhood he also lived with his great-great grandmother. His grand-parents were pretty wealthy and they owned this big house almost like a mansion, the whole house is actually kind of creepy. It doesn't look so creepy but you just get this weird vibe, kind of like someones always watching you type of deal.

Anyway, my friend always told me wild stories about his great grand-mother and how she hated him and would hardly speak to him. He told me she be would walk around at night in a delusional manner and would take his pillows and covers from him while he was sleeping and give them to his brother. It was hard for me to get him to tell me stories because he was pretty scarred by a lot of them, especially the ones after she died. I guess i should mention that my friends grand-father that he lived with was a priest and did a bunch of studying in italy on exorcisms and that sort of nature. Now I'm not religious, I mean I believe in supernatural phenomenon, but the whole exorcism and that sort of stuff would make me laugh. But my friend believed there was some sort of real dark energy in that house.

When his great-grandma died he said he was the only one in the house and his great grandmothers grandfather clock started shaking violently, so violently he woke up. He said he saw a girl running down the hall. Then after he got a call telling him his gr-grandmother died. That is just one of many stories where he said he saw a little girl running around that house.

A few years later he told me a story that he was sleeping and he woke up in his room. He said he was in his room and there was no exit and there was a voice talking to him, one he thought was the entity of his gr-great grandmother. He said he must have been there for 5 hours screaming on the top of his lungs for help, only to awake in the morning to find out it was a dream. He was so shocked it was a dream, it was so intense and real. He went downstairs that morning and his Grandmother tells him she had the most frightening dream that night. She goes on to tell him the
exact same dream. He was so scared he has not to this day told his grandmother he had the same dream.

So this past year I go over to his grandparents house and we go in his basement and were watching TV just hanging around. So before we go upstairs in the back of his basement he has a scale right next to a closet door. I go over and weigh myself on the scale and right afterwards my friend and I walk upstairs. We turn off the light and look behind us and the door next to the scale i was just on was wide open with the lights on. Note that this door was closed and was LOCKED just moment before. So me and my friend are like wooooahhh, and we go upstairs so my friend can change while i wait in his kitchen. There i stand in the kitchen and there is a being standing right across from me. No, i did not see it, but without a doubt i know it was there. His doberman was sitting next to me, its fur straight up barking at the same spot of the room i felt the presence was. The dog kept looking at me, double taking, as if it was like "Yo, wtf you see this sh#&!!!"

Anyway, the whole thing kinda creeps me out

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=52290
LETS GO PENS
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
iPwn wrote:

*********Spoilers*********

Quote:
I thought the ending quite clearly implied that he died in the cave and that because the story was trying to come off as real (or was real), there wasn't going to be a follow up.

Quote:
Being as engaged as I was, I was expecting explanations of the weird things that happened inside the cave. It's obvious now that I'm looking at it less involved that he "died." But at the time, I wanted another entry filled with explanations. Fake or not.

Laughing
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatriotsWin! wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
I wish I was making this up...

About a year ago my ex and I were having a few drinks at home after work. We work second shift so it was after midnight. At about 2am I noticed my girlfriend's eyes were green. She has blue eyes. Then she stopped talking about whatever we were talking about midsentence and cracked the most evil, vindictive grin I've ever seen. Her eyes looked empty. She didn't say anything and a shiver went down my spine. I asked her what was wrong. She emphaticaly said nothing, but her voice was deeper. Now we had been having some trouble with "paranormal" things before this night but I about crapped my pants. I could tell she wasn't messing with me because I could tell it wasn't my girlfriend. So I asked who "it" was. It just laughed a laugh that my girlfriend is incapable of and said Caleb. I asked what it wanted and it said it wanted me. It asked me if I loved my girlfriend and picked up a knife from the counter. Once again, I wish I was making this up!! I asked it what it was doing and it repeated its question. I said yes, very much and grabbed its wrist. It tried to stab my girlfriend. I wrestled with it until I got the knife. I cut my hand and it laughed again. By now every hair on my body is standing. It walked over to the wall and started banging its head on the wall. I wrestled it from the wall and it took off to our bedroom. I chased it down and it was sitting on our bed. Just then my girlfriend went ballistic. She was shaking so bad and she was crying. She was my girlfriend again and she threw up everywhere. I took her to the bathroom. She was absolutely terrified. She said she could feel "them." As I asked her who "they" were she stopped crying and that same evil grin replaced her tears. It immediately started clawing at its legs with its fingernails. I stopped it and it ran back to the kitchen. I chased it back and it had the knife again. I asked it what it wanted again. This time it was a woman's voice. It said it wanted me and put the knife down. I asked who she was and she didn't answer. She came towards me, grabbed me, and tried to kiss me. I shoved it back a little. It said it wanted me and we should go to the bedroom. I said no thanks. "Caleb's" voice asked me why not. I said I was tired. Just then my girlfriend started crying again. She was back. She said "they" wanted us. By then it was about 7am. I took her to bed and sat up as far away as possible and watched her sleep. The next day she didn't remember anything.

Shocked Thats some scary ish. It reminded me of that movie "Paranormal Activity" in a way.

I hate to bump a post from over a year ago but honestly this is one of the freakiest things ive ever read dude. Gave me chills.

Bird Watch: Mychal Kendricks
Tackles: 13 Sacks: 1 Interceptions: 0
CBears019

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
PatriotsWin! wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
I wish I was making this up...

About a year ago my ex and I were having a few drinks at home after work. We work second shift so it was after midnight. At about 2am I noticed my girlfriend's eyes were green. She has blue eyes. Then she stopped talking about whatever we were talking about midsentence and cracked the most evil, vindictive grin I've ever seen. Her eyes looked empty. She didn't say anything and a shiver went down my spine. I asked her what was wrong. She emphaticaly said nothing, but her voice was deeper. Now we had been having some trouble with "paranormal" things before this night but I about crapped my pants. I could tell she wasn't messing with me because I could tell it wasn't my girlfriend. So I asked who "it" was. It just laughed a laugh that my girlfriend is incapable of and said Caleb. I asked what it wanted and it said it wanted me. It asked me if I loved my girlfriend and picked up a knife from the counter. Once again, I wish I was making this up!! I asked it what it was doing and it repeated its question. I said yes, very much and grabbed its wrist. It tried to stab my girlfriend. I wrestled with it until I got the knife. I cut my hand and it laughed again. By now every hair on my body is standing. It walked over to the wall and started banging its head on the wall. I wrestled it from the wall and it took off to our bedroom. I chased it down and it was sitting on our bed. Just then my girlfriend went ballistic. She was shaking so bad and she was crying. She was my girlfriend again and she threw up everywhere. I took her to the bathroom. She was absolutely terrified. She said she could feel "them." As I asked her who "they" were she stopped crying and that same evil grin replaced her tears. It immediately started clawing at its legs with its fingernails. I stopped it and it ran back to the kitchen. I chased it back and it had the knife again. I asked it what it wanted again. This time it was a woman's voice. It said it wanted me and put the knife down. I asked who she was and she didn't answer. She came towards me, grabbed me, and tried to kiss me. I shoved it back a little. It said it wanted me and we should go to the bedroom. I said no thanks. "Caleb's" voice asked me why not. I said I was tired. Just then my girlfriend started crying again. She was back. She said "they" wanted us. By then it was about 7am. I took her to bed and sat up as far away as possible and watched her sleep. The next day she didn't remember anything.

Shocked Thats some scary ish. It reminded me of that movie "Paranormal Activity" in a way.

I hate to bump a post from over a year ago but honestly this is one of the freakiest things ive ever read dude. Gave me chills.

Yeah for real, that is effed up. Now that it's about 2 years later, has this girl had any other experiences like this? Seen a therapist? etc.

AZBearsFan wrote:

bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the only "experience" in over a year of dating. I haven't heard of anything since then... and I'm constantly updated/asked about her.

Oh, the joys of having the same friends. /sarcasm.

Fairly related, but not really. Her grandparents had a big box full of her stuff that they dropped off on the porch when we were at work. We worked 4pm-12am or so. Doubt that matters. But, anyway.

I got home first and brough the box inside. I was enjoying an ice cold beer, just relaxing. The box kept making noise. There was an old keyboard in it. It kept playing weird music. I thought nothing of it.

She got home. She started going through the box. Apparently the old keyboard had no batteries in it.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
That was the only "experience" in over a year of dating. I haven't heard of anything since then... and I'm constantly updated/asked about her.

Fairly related, but not really. Her grandparents had a big box full of her stuff that they dropped off on the porch when we were at work. We worked 4pm-12am or so. Doubt that matters. But, anyway.

I got home first and brough the box inside. I was enjoying an ice cold beer, just relaxing. The box kept making noise. There was an old keyboard in it. It kept playing weird music. I thought nothing of it.

She got home. She started going through the box. Apparently the old keyboard had no batteries in it.

That was the same night she went batstuff crazy?

AZBearsFan wrote:

bucsfan333

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

That was the same night she went batstuff crazy?

Nope. Different night. It was before getting the old Xmas decorations and random stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 26 of 30

Jump to: