Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Scary, creepy stories thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RamRod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the 'Ted the Caver' story was the original and the short story came after to try and give it an ending. I read the guy actually is into exploring caves and what not but completely fabricated scary part.

Anyways, I don't really have any great stories. I can remember a time when I was about 10. My church group went on a beach retreat to South Carolina. After spending one night on the pier, my brother, myself, and two of the girls walked back on the beach to where we were staying. We were suddenly joined by two sketchy guys who walked with us all the way down the beach. I had some awful feeling they were gonna cut us up and throw our remains in the ocean. Once we got back in close distance, we just took off and ran back to where we were staying. The clearly saw where that was and I had another bad feeling they would come back in the middle of the night. Looking back, I was never in any real danger, I was just young and paranoid.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was 5, I was walking up the stairs behind my mom as she was getting ready to put my sister (who was 3) to bed. When I got the top of the stairs, I felt a cold pair of hands push against my chest, and I fell down the stairs. As I was sliding down the stairs, I remember trying to reach out to grab a hold of the railing, but couldn't, as it felt like something was holding my arms together preventing me from doing so.

At this same house, my dad and mom said one night they were sleeping, and it suddenly got really cold in their room. My dad said he felt something like nails going against his chest and remembered not being able to breath, because it felt like somebody was sitting on him. We moved out of there when I was 6.

Not too long after, my cousin moved into the house and he reported seeing a ghost when he went up into the attic. He moved out a few years later, and his sister moved in with her family not too long after. They also have reported strange happenings.

^^^mack
jrry32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
When I was 5, I was walking up the stairs behind my mom as she was getting ready to put my sister (who was 3) to bed. When I got the top of the stairs, I felt a cold pair of hands push against my chest, and I fell down the stairs. As I was sliding down the stairs, I remember trying to reach out to grab a hold of the railing, but couldn't, as it felt like something was holding my arms together preventing me from doing so.

At this same house, my dad and mom said one night they were sleeping, and it suddenly got really cold in their room. My dad said he felt something like nails going against his chest and remembered not being able to breath, because it felt like somebody was sitting on him. We moved out of there when I was 6.

Not too long after, my cousin moved into the house and he reported seeing a ghost when he went up into the attic. He moved out a few years later, and his sister moved in with her family not too long after. They also have reported strange happenings.

You sound like Paranormal Activity. Wink

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of paranormal activity who's going to see 4? I saw 1 and 2 and heard 3 sucked so I did not go.

4 intrigues me more than 3 did so I might go out this weekend to see it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
I had a scary incident when I was young (around age 7-Cool. I was trick-or-treating with my older cousin (he was 12-13 at the time) when we came to a road that we'd never been down (Pretty far out from where we usually go and in a more rural part of the city). There were a few houses we could see, so we decided to give them a try. After we got through these houses we could see another house vaguely in the distance down the same road. We figured why not make that the last stop of the night. This house was very secluded from the others and was even further past the dead end point of the original road (we had to take a gravel and dirt path up to it)...

We get to the house and we see that it's pretty run-down and doesn't really look like someone would live in it. There isn't a front porch light on, but we can see another faint light inside the house. We decide to give it a try. We both walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and got no response. I knocked on it again and suddenly a candle light flickered through the window pane. An older lady opened the door and we gave her the traditional "trick-or-treat" greeting. She seemed surpirsed to see us. She replied, "Oh my, well I didn't prepare for this. Let me see if I can find you boys something." We stood there on the porch waiting as she retreated around the corner seemingly to her kitchen. A minute or two passed and we heard her yell to us, "why don't you boys come on in while I look for soemthing..."

I started to walk in, when my cousin grabbed me and was like "what are you doing? We can't go in there" We'd been briefed by our parents on what not to do for this exact type of scenario. Luckily, my cousin was on point. He yelled to the lady "thanks, but we gotta get home" to the lady and we both took off...

Several years later (I was probably around age 13), we came to find out that the house had been bull-dozed after the lady had either passed away or just left the house (It was in an article in the local paper that our Grandma showed us. The paper said that a record of residence for the property couldn't be found by the city for several years after the original owner left due to it being condemed. It was thought to be uninhabited). When they wen't through the house (they condemend it because of the condition it was in) they found all kinds of weird things. Old newspaper articles about local kids, phone books with names circled, home-made candies with sewing needles inside, large quantities of chemicals, etc.)

Needless to say, my cousin and I are still freaked out to this day (I'm 25 now and he's 31)...

This story freaked me out, haha, Im not a big ghost person so real life close calls are scary dude.

BrotherlyLove wrote:
Cutler isn't sexy enough to be compared to sexy rexy, let's get real

Darrelle Revis wrote:
TEBOWSANITYMANIA
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.haunted-castles-and-hotels.com/Ireland/leap.htm

Leap Castle, not a place I would really want to go.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once apon a time, Jose Valverde was pitching in the 9th inning Shocked

Guess what happened next...

R.I.P. Stylish
iPwn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Gateway_of_the_Mind

There's one to creep you out.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Bohlmann20

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:

do you believe it? That this man could talk to these people?

EDIT: Oh boy, don't think I can sleep in my completely dark basement room after reading that. You couldn't pay me 100 dollars to watch the videos in that link. I think I'll go grab myself a bowl of cereal (it is Friday, after all).
iPwn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bohlmann20 wrote:
iPwn wrote:

EDIT: Oh boy, don't think I can sleep in my completely dark basement room after reading that. You couldn't pay me 100 dollars to watch the videos in that link. I think I'll go grab myself a bowl of cereal (it is Friday, after all).
Everything on Creepypasta should be taken with a grain of salt. Pretty much everything on there is a work. The "follow up" study was info from a real study about Parkinson's though.

That said, even knowing it's a work and not believing in that stuff to begin with, it still creeped me out. And I don't get creeped out easily.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is a perfect place for the only scary story I know of. Some of you might already this one. This story is the only reason I would ever consider owning a gun. Just thinking about it makes me kind of nauseous and gives me constant chills. The unknown be scary, but real, simple humans can be far scarier.

In upstate New Hampshire, a man and his 11 year old son rent a cabin in the woods for a weekend of outdoors activities. They go fishing, hunting, etc for some good Father-Son bonding. There are a bunch of cabins in this area, but they're not overly close by. With so few people and such mountainous terrain, there is not a large police presence.

So the only nigh they are there, they eat dinner and are watching tv before bed. It is 11PMish. They get this random knock at the door. It is startling and a total surprise. The Father is very weary due to the time and location. He goes to a side window and sees that is 2 random teenagers, who look completely normal and innocent. He has no idea what they could want, so he opens the door just enough to show his face. They tell him their car has broken down nearby and ask to use his phone. The man offers to call a tow truck for them, but the two insist on calling themselves. The man notices one of the two is sweating profusely, despite it being quite cold out. In the background, his son asks a question. Upon hearing the childs voice, a new found interest is clear in the voice of the main teenager. He begins to insist on coming in to use his phone, and tries to guilt the man into letting the in. He finally pushes on the door, at which point the man draws a pistol, and says "Back the f up. Go to your car. I will call a tow truck now". He shuts the door in their faces. He takes his son upstairs, locking themselves in the bed room with guns ready. He peeks out a window and sees the two just standing at the door. He reaches for the phone to discover the phone line is dead- the wires have been cut. He looks back outside the window, and two are gone. Needless to say, he didn't sleep a wink. They stayed in that room for a day and a half, when the cabin realtors arrived to see why he had no checked out. He then told them the story, and they called the police. They found signs of attempted forced entry all around the house. Nearby, two freshly dug holes, which would have served as makeshift graves, were discovered.

Not long after, the same two boys would try again. This time, they were let in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Dartmouth_College_murders
Gambit Jango

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:

even though its not true. might be a good idea for a movie though.

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”
fretgod99

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Bohlmann20 wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Everything on Creepypasta should be taken with a grain of salt. Pretty much everything on there is a work. The "follow up" study was info from a real study about Parkinson's though.

That said, even knowing it's a work and not believing in that stuff to begin with, it still creeped me out. And I don't get creeped out easily.
You think that's bad? ET has a kid, and they're actually letting him raise the poor, hopeless sap. If that's not the scariest thing you've ever considered, I feel massively sorry for your terror-riddled existence.

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Hammertime52

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread will never die Laughing some of these actually freak me out but i still love reading it.

Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bohlmann20 wrote:
iPwn wrote:

That vid was triply as hell

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 27 of 30

Jump to: