Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kempes' and FF comrades World Soccer Scouting Reports.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kempes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 pm    Post subject: Kempes' and FF comrades World Soccer Scouting Reports. Reply with quote

Index of scouting reports

P1 - Mesut Ozil, Sergio Canales
P2 - Chris Smalling
P3 - Bryan Ruiz, Simon Kjaer
P4 - Hernanes, Victor Moses
P5 - Marcelo Moreno
P6 - Jack Rodwell, Alex Smithies
P7 - Moussa Sissoko, Luis Suarez
P8 - Nicolas Lodeiro, Jordan Henderson, Graeme Dorrans, Jack Cork
P9 - Alexis Sanchez, Sergio Asenjo, Eljero Elia, Iker Muniain, Sergio Busquets, Ander Herrera
P10 - Javi Martinez, Neymar, Gary Hooper, Kasper Schmeichel
P11 - Mario Gotze, Andy Najar, Shinji Kagawa, Yann M'Vila, Mats Hummels
P12 - Antoine Griezmann, Mauricio Isla, Gary Medel, Erick Torres, Juan Agudelo, Andre Schurrle
P13 - N/A
P14 - N/A
P15 - Ryo Miyaichi, Kyle Ebecilio, Julian Draxler, Christian Eriksen, Josh McEachran, John Flanagan
P16 - Danny Rose
P17 - Junior Hoillet, Brek Shea
P18 - Joel Campbell, Xerdan Shaqiri, Nolan Roux, Marco Reus
P19 - Marvin Martin, Blaise Matuidi, Sandro, Josip Ilicic
P20 - Markus Henriksen, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Sebastian Coates, Gueida Fofana
P21 - N/A
P22 - N/A
P23 - N/A
P24 - Lewis Dunk, Wilfried Zaha, Eduardo Vargas
P25 - Angelo Henriquez, Will Hughes
P26 - Jean Marie Dongou Tsafack, Victor Wanyama

Last edited by Kempes on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
jfan16

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great write up on Ozil. Funny how some people thought that losing Diego to Juventus would kill Bremen and then Ozil lights it up. Shame to think they'll be losing him quickly too but I suppose it is bound to happen.

I'll be looking forward to seeing what other youngsters you profile here. I'm expecting some guys like Di Maria, Hamsik, Canales, Kroos, and players like that but hopefully there will be some guys mentioned here that I don't know.

Can't wait for the next one.
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ozil has been a key piece for Werder Bremen. Has allowed Bremen's attack to continue to flow smoothly despite Diego's departure. He has great technical skills and one of many young and promising German players.
MLB: New York Yankees
College Basketball: NC State Wolfpack
Soccer: FC Bayern Munich
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick man, glad to have the thread. I try to keep up with young guys as much as possible but its rough with so many leagues and players. I'd love it if you did one on Eden Hazard, the kid looks legit from what I've seen.

Where you go we'll follow! Let's go USMNT!!!!
texans_uk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love Ozil.

Nani needs to go.

Like you said it will be a bidding war after the WC for his signature, and after the release of our (dire) financial status I don't think we will be bidding with the big boys for a while.

reissing87jets

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
I would love Ozil.

Nani needs to go.

Like you said it will be a bidding war after the WC for his signature, and after the release of our (dire) financial status I don't think we will be bidding with the big boys for a while.

I have hatred for the lad, but he has looked decent in the last few weeks, signs of him coming on? hopefully, give it to the end of the season...

Valencia needs to start, has the potential to be very very good.
texans_uk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reissing87jets wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
I would love Ozil.

Nani needs to go.

I have hatred for the lad, but he has looked decent in the last few weeks, signs of him coming on? hopefully, give it to the end of the season...

Did you see his corners?

Or crosses in general?

The commentators suggested swapping wings with (36 year old) Ryan Giggs, because Giggs would match up better against Richards....

We have given Nani long enough to show anything. The only thing he has shown me is the ability to shoot from 40 yards, and nothing else

reissing87jets

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
reissing87jets wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
I would love Ozil.

Nani needs to go.

Did you see his corners?

Or crosses in general?

The commentators suggested swapping wings with (36 year old) Ryan Giggs, because Giggs would match up better against Richards....

We have given Nani long enough to show anything. The only thing he has shown me is the ability to shoot from 40 yards, and nothing else

Yep, pretty god awful, but theres no question he is playing better, still not good, but better...
Kempes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you guys involved in the thread. I'll post up another shortly....
Kempes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergio Canales

Position: LM/RM/CM/CAM
Nationality: Spanish
Club: Racing Santander

Sergio Canales is an extremely young prospect who has burst on to the scene this year. He did feature a few times in 2008, but he's starting to make his La Liga presence felt this year. He is a midfielder who loves to get forward and play his football in the final third. He is not a player who will run his socks off and make many tackles, he is much more elegant than that. He, alike Mesut Ozil (mentioned above), is a player with unlimited vision and passing range, however he posesses more pace and speed in him. This means that he is extremely dangerous when he has the ball at his feet, because defenders know that not only can he pick out a 50/60-yard pass, he can also take them on and make things happen. Canales has been on a very hot streak of form lately, and for an 18-year old, this is extra special. Real Madrid are already sniffing around, and I expect the elite clubs of the world to be, very, very soon....
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reissing87jets wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
reissing87jets wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
I would love Ozil.

Nani needs to go.

Did you see his corners?

Or crosses in general?

Yep, pretty god awful, but theres no question he is playing better, still not good, but better...

£17million better?

Also, Canales will be a hot prospect this summer. Real Madrid will probably throw millions at Sociedad like they do with everyone. What Madrid do should be made illegal. they basically tap up all the worlds players, but somehow get away with it?

Kempes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nani is garbage. He would be decent abroad, but not here. Any comparison made between him and CR is just laughable. Valencia is much more deserving of a place. Canales is at Santander btw.
Patro14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
Also, Canales will be a hot prospect this summer. Real Madrid will probably throw millions at Sociedad like they do with everyone. What Madrid do should be made illegal. they basically tap up all the worlds players, but somehow get away with it?

He plays for Racing and Madrid already signed him. He will stay one more season in Racing though, just to develop.
Raiderz4life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should do a scouting report on Luis Suarez/Edison Cavani/Martín Cáceres next Cool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiderz4life wrote:
You should do a scouting report on Luis Suarez/Edison Cavani/Martín Cáceres next Cool

I'll keep it in mind. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

Jump to: