Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kempes' and FF comrades World Soccer Scouting Reports.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants report on any Mexican prospects or prospects who play in the Mexican league...Im your man. Im too pissed off at them right now to do any reports if nobody is going to read them. Laughing

Adopt-A-Duck
Byron Marshall: 168 carries, 1038 yds, 14TDs, 13 rec, 155 yds
Thomas Tyner: 115 carries, 711 yds, 9TDs, 14 rec, 124 yds
Ifo Ekpre-Olomu: 84 tackles, 9 PD, 3 INT
ThinkICare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
If anyone wants report on any Mexican prospects or prospects who play in the Mexican league...Im your man. Im too pissed off at them right now to do any reports if nobody is going to read them. Laughing

Could you possibly do a profile on Jackson Martinez? Would be great to have a perspective from someone who knows about the Mexican league.
ColumbusCrewzer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
Got a bit of time on my hands, might aswell get back in the swing. I'm going to do a few from the football league.

Lewis Dunk

Position: CB
Nationality: English
Club: Brighton & Hove Albion

At 6ft 4 inches, Dunk is an imposing presence at centre half. He's broken into the Brighton first team this year due to injuries to regular starters but has been a pleasant surprise for the Brighton fans. With only 14 appearances to his name, Dunk is an inexperienced player if you're going by stats but he looks far from it on the pitch. He's what I'd call the 'new breed' of CB's. An athlete with defensive instincts, rather than the traditional 'hustle and bustle, clear the ball to touch' CB style. Only 10 games into the season, Brighton Manager Gus Poyet is already having to fend off interest from the likes of Arsenal, Aston Villa.. ''They'll have to pay. I'm not bothered. Everybody's got a price. Dunky has got his price because of the way he plays'' to quote the man himself.

Arsenal is supposedly looking at him along with a few others.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ngelo Henrquez

Position: ST
Team: Universidad de Chile
Nationality: Chilean
Comparison: Ruud van Nistelrooy

Henriquez is only 17 years old, yet he starts for the best south american team of the moment, Universidad de Chile. United already has a clause on him, where they can buy him at any time for 4m until 2014.

He is lethal inside the box, displays great talent and is always a constant threat for both centre backs. His quickness and sense to find an open space to receive a pass are top notch and quickly unbalances the most veteran defender, not to mention that he usually doesn't forgive when he's one on one against the keeper. Is not afraid of playing in big scenarios, scoring in his first Copa Libertadores game against Godoy Cruz the final 5-1. Also counts with a hat trick in the local tournament in which was one of his first appearances as a professional. He also has no problem in the air game, has a good stature at 1.80 metres and usually connects with the ball.

Chosen by the Four Four Two magazine as a top 5 player under 17, he has played with Chile U-15 and U-17 and been nominated to play with the national team in a friendly against Mexico.

Future looks very bright for Henriquez.

Soy del barrio de La Boca
Kempes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd get this up and running again, it was a good thread for this forum and kept activity up. Just been reading through it now at players I did a few years ago and have turned out well so that bodes well. Laughing
Kempes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Hughes

Position: CM/CAM
Club: Derby County

Remember this guys name. Along with Wilshere, he's one of the most technically gifted young midfielders I've ever seen in this country. I know it sounds drastic and I'm hyping him up ridiculously but this guy really is talented. I watched him a few weeks back and his style of play is very similar to the Spanish way. Pass, control, move, quick feet. In this particular match, he controlled and at times embarrassed the opposition (keep in mind he's 17). The level of composure and freedom with the ball at his feet really did shock me. If you know the Championship, you'll know it can get a bit messy and scrappy at times. Even in these types of games, he still sticks true to his style and doesn't get drawn into unneccesary battles. He very rarely loses the ball and always seems in control of it. He's also a very good dribbler which leads me to believe he could one day play in a similar role to which Mesut Ozil does for Real Madrid. He's no physical specimen or anything but by now we should have learnt that football IQ and technical quality reigns supreme over physicality, and he's certainly got a lot of footballing intelligence.
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Hughes is going to be a stud for a big team.. I know we've scouted him a lot so I'm hoping AFC make an approach in the summer.

teamorange wrote:
reckless123 wrote:
This game wasnt that bad. Ive seen much worse.

Of course. you watch Chelsea.
Kempes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Will Hughes is going to be a stud for a big team.. I know we've scouted him a lot so I'm hoping AFC make an approach in the summer.

I just don't know where the ceiling is with Hughes. If he joins Arsenal (or any top 5 team) and plays with world class players on a daily basis...... sheesh.

I hope he's in the England team before the 2014 World Cup.
dotmotion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:

Liverpool I am sure is ready with a 20m bid.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't this the thread where some somebody likened Josh McEachran to Xavi? Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaq wrote:
Wasn't this the thread where some somebody likened Josh McEachran to Xavi? Laughing

Josh McIniesta

To be fair, it was a nice run.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sorted out the front page so there is a list of all the reports myself and you guys have done since we started it.

Now go look back at the ones we did years ago and laugh at the ones you got wrong. Laughing

I just read my Jordan Henderson one. Twisted Evil
yankee0724

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
Jordan Henderson

Position: CM/RM/LM/CAM
Club: Sunderland

Henderson is a player who has just come onto the scene this year, in the Premiership. He impressed on a loan deal at Coventry last year and was called back to feature in the first XI at Sunderland. He is a very versatile player who can play anywhere in midfield comfortably, aswell as the occasional CF and probably full-back if needed. He's displayed a very high level of maturity in the Premiership, his attitude towads the game is what has impressed me. He looks so comfortable against some of the worlds best players and isn't afraid to go up against them. He's good with both feet, has good speed and strength and can certainly pick out a pass. He looks like a midfield general when he plays, so much that you forget he is only 19. He's just the all-round package in Midfield - offensively and defensively. When this guy is fully matured and developed in football I honestly think Henderson will be a mixture of Michael Carrick and Joe Cole, in that he has the CM qualities of Carrick and the attacking qualities of Joe Cole. Obviously he might not be as good as either, but that's because Carrick and Cole are two elite players, not because he's not good enough. Anyway, watch out for him, if he keeps playing well until the end of the season, I think people might start calling for a WC place.

Carrick and Cole elite players...oh how the feelings have changed there lol

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
kempus

Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kempes wrote:
I've sorted out the front page so there is a list of all the reports myself and you guys have done since we started it.

Now go look back at the ones we did years ago and laugh at the ones you got wrong. Laughing

I just read my Jordan Henderson one. Twisted Evil

The two I did on Sandro and Rose weren't actually that bad. Sandro is a boss and Rose is finally starting to show some of that promise at Sunderland this season.

Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
yankee0724

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tempted to try one when I get back from walking the dog. It'll probably be really rough, but i don't curr.

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 25 of 28

Jump to: