Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Aint Ravens Talk: All off topic conversation goes here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

House MD Mafia- you know you wanna sign up...

"There's only one Tree Hill, and it's your home." ~ 2003-2012
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Terp fans, great game though. Wouldn't have expected Lucious to hit that shot.
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had the craziest dream(yes I slept til 5 in the evening.) I played O Line for the Ravens, Shaun O'Hara was on the team, and Brian Billick was giving the team a pep talk in a stair well. I think I am losing it.

Apparently Maryland lost. Sorry Terp fans. I was excited for you guys when I saw Kansas got bounced.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
westcoastvoodoo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to you, 5255, and your Mountaineers. They really looked like champions today, when they were actually getting boards on the defensive end.

Does anybody know of any NCAAB forums that resemble Footballsfuture in terms of quality posters and information?

His name is Joe Cool
He's no longer a little tyke
He's not like Big Ben don't be fooled
Because he isn't scared of bikes
Ali

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

westcoastvoodoo wrote:
Congrats to you, 5255, and your Mountaineers. They really looked like champions today, when they were actually getting boards on the defensive end.

Does anybody know of any NCAAB forums that resemble Footballsfuture in terms of quality posters and information?

Me too! Very Happy

So pumped right now.

LETS GO RAVENS!!! MadBacker on the sig.
raven5255

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Its a great time for Mountaineers, been an amazing season. I cant wait till the final four.
Turkey Jones

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting a PS3 online Madden league for anyone interested. Draft is this Sunday, please sign up here.....

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=386718

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if any Ravens fans have any old jerseys they'd like to sell? My personal collection of jerseys has gotten to a point that I can't find any good deals on eBay or craigslist for a player I don't already have.

I'm especially interested in a Jon Ogden jersey or a Ben Grubbs jersey.

Here's who I have so far; Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata, Terrell Suggs, Micheal McCrary, Ed Hartwell, Peter Boulware, Bart Scott, Duane Starks, Chris McAlister, Joe Flacco, Ray Rice, Willis McGahee, Jamal Lewis, Steve McNair, Troy Smith, Kyle Boller, Derrick Mason, Anquan Boldin, Mark Clayton, Travis Taylor, Todd Heap, and Micheal Oher.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you snag the Q jersey locally or from ebay (other place online, etc)?

Been doing some ebay "window shopping" the past few days looking to add to my jersey collection and found a few, but I always prefer buying locally for w/e reason.
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
rmthawk64

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmthawk64 wrote:

Been doing some ebay "window shopping" the past few days looking to add to my jersey collection and found a few, but I always prefer buying locally for w/e reason.

EDIT to add my jersey collection: Bart Scott, Todd Heap. Lame, I know. Grew out of all my old jerseys and now they're no longer with me.
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
Integrity

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmthawk64 wrote:

I ordered the Q jersey from the NFLShop for $80. I've found that replica jerseys from the NFLShop are of good quality as long as you don't order a customized one. They charge you an extra $20 and the screen printed numbers wear off immediately. I couldn't find a Haloti Ngata jersey or a Sean Taylor jersey and both times I ordered them "customized" from the NFLShop the quality was garbage.

I normally hit up eBay or craigslist in the offseason and find jerseys for extremely cheap. I only paid $9 for my Steve McNair jersey (this was after his retirement but before his unfortunate death) Stay away from "authentics" and "premeir" jerseys on eBay though. Chances are they're fake and the color is off. The problem is you can't tell about the color until you have it in front of you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
rmthawk64 wrote:

I ordered the Q jersey from the NFLShop for $80. I've found that replica jerseys from the NFLShop are of good quality as long as you don't order a customized one. They charge you an extra $20 and the screen printed numbers wear off immediately. I couldn't find a Haloti Ngata jersey or a Sean Taylor jersey and both times I ordered them "customized" from the NFLShop the quality was garbage.

I normally hit up eBay or craigslist in the offseason and find jerseys for extremely cheap. I only paid $9 for my Steve McNair jersey (this was after his retirement but before his unfortunate death) Stay away from "authentics" and "premeir" jerseys on eBay though. Chances are they're fake and the color is off. The problem is you can't tell about the color until you have it in front of you.

Yea. Is the Q jersey you bought off of NFL shop 100% stiched? I'm not a fan of the screen printed crap that wears off hella quick.
HBKBretHart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a jersey, But it is not for sale. It is a Jermaine Lewis jersey I got in 1999. Is it rare, I havent seen many of them.

Sig Credit: Flaccomania
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure I still have it anymore, but hopefully my parents didn't throw it out... but I had a #12 Vinny Testaverde jersey when the Ravens first got here Smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmthawk64 wrote:

Yea. Is the Q jersey you bought off of NFL shop 100% stiched? I'm not a fan of the screen printed crap that wears off hella quick.

No, its a screen print. I prefer the screen printed ones myself because no one makes fake jerseys with screen printed numbers. The real deal premier jerseys are really nice, but I just don't like the price.

HBKBretHart wrote:
I have a jersey, But it is not for sale. It is a Jermaine Lewis jersey I got in 1999. Is it rare, I havent seen many of them.

If you ever change your mind, please let me know. That is a rare one!

Flaccomania wrote:
Not sure I still have it anymore, but hopefully my parents didn't throw it out... but I had a #12 Vinny Testaverde jersey when the Ravens first got here Smile

That would be the old school style too wouldn't it? Let me know if you find it. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 3 of 30

Jump to: