Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My real name is Cameron Im 18 still trying to decide on what college to go to.Monday I got dumped by my girlfriend of 3 years so she could chase this other guy(I despise him btw).Im a huge Bears fan and White Sox fan.I lived in Chicago for about 12 years then moved to Texas when my parents jobs got moved down here.

My goal is to eventually be on NFL Network(which is why Im majoring in communications).Been watching the Bears my life.Football is my passion and hopefully you guys will get to see me on TV in a few years Wink

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26

Last edited by GOGRIESE on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Da_Bearz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK let's give this a go.

My name is Jake, 24 years old and from a small Iowa town. Jobless right now due to rough economy and the fact that my field (graphic design) is very cutthroat. Kinda sucks I tell ya. Born and raised as a Bears fan, heck I was born the year they went to and won the Super Bowl, so I guess it was destiny Wink Also a Hawkeye fan. Not into other sports as much, football is my only love when it comes to that.

Also a big time movie nerd. Mainly horror movies, but also a big fan of comedies and action. My collection of movies is pretty huge. Kinda a gamer, not as much as I was back in the day. Big fan of heavy metal/rock music, sometimes I give other genres a chance though.

That's about all I could think of now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my name is Nolan, im 23, and grew up in a town of less then 500 people in Canada Sask, just moved to Lethbridge Alberta. Iv worked on a farm my hole life untill i moved. I became a fan of the Bears, when i stoped playing 6 man football in high school after i graduated in 2004. I liked the swager of the D-fence, since i played D-fence. Some reason i cant get in to watching the CFL. I moved in to a house with 3 really good freinds, and all of them were huge hocky fans, but i have converted them all to fans of the NFL and me in a Buffalo Sabers fan for hockey. Any other contact sports like rugby or lacross i love watching.

In my spare time i play alot of Madden 10 but not online, summer time is my bread and butter, im out side all the time camping, fishing, floating down rivers with friends and what not. And in winter time i try to get out hunting as much as i can. Im hoping that i get to see atleast one bears game in real life in chicago, but that will probily be far in the future.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
I'm going to end up going to NIU next season

NIU is a blast. Maybe I'm bias because I only visited a lot and never actually attended school there, but DeKalb has this kind of perfect northern Illinois college town charm.

Lukulo's at Annie Glidden and Lincoln Highway for calzones after a few drinks. They're open 'til 4AM and the walk always does you well. Very Happy
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:

NIU is a blast. Maybe I'm bias because I only visited a lot and never actually attended school there, but DeKalb has this kind of perfect northern Illinois college town charm.

Lukulo's at Annie Glidden and Lincoln Highway for calzones after a few drinks. They're open 'til 4AM and the walk always does you well. Very Happy

Haha, thanks for the tip!
TexasBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Nick, I'm 24, and an alumni of Valparaiso University (Go Crusaders). I'm originally from NW Indiana although I'm currently living in Waco, Texas. I'm a second year law student at Baylor University. In my free time (what free time! Ha!) I enjoy watching the Bears, Bulls and Cubs, reading, playing golf, and hanging out with friends.

Been watching the Bears religiously since 1995, although I've been told that as a toddler I'd watch the games with my mom. First game I went to was Bears vs. Pathers, way back in 1995. The Panthers were an expansion team and we won. It was a good start.
Marko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Mark and I am 31 years old. I am an active duty Technical Sergeant in the USAF. I am married and have 3 wonderful kids. My son (stepson, mine in all ways save for genetics) will be attending East Carolina in the fall. My 7 year old twins (one each) are in the 1st grade. I was born in Normal Ill and my family moved shortly thereafter to Cedar Rapids IA. was raised a Bears fan as well as a Hawkeye fan, been to a few Sox games but lost interest in baseball several years ago. I joined the military 11 years ago yesterday and have been stationed in Dover DE ever since. Currently i am serving as an EMT and hold a position as the NCOIC of the pediatrics clinic (lead non officer for the non military types). Thats about it for now i guess.

Last edited by Marko on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
chitownstar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Robby, im 15, I've lived in Naples, Florida for 6 years after moving from Lake Forest. I play football and hockey for my high school but i don't plan on playing a sport in college. I rarly post on FF due to my poor typing skills but i still am browsing it all the time. I love to play xbox and im willing to beat any challangers in NHL 10 or madden, but im alot better at nhl. Gamertag: chitownsta58
midraelprince

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
I'm Josh, 30 yo, from the Quad Cities originally, but have spent most of my life in Des Moines, IA. Just lost my job of 7 years thanks to the economy. I was born and bred a Cubs and Bears fan (for those who don't know the triple A Cubs team plays here in Des Moines) and of course as a kid I became a gigantic bulls fan and always rooted for the Hawks against the Wings. I'm also a converted Hawkeye fan (no affiliation to the school). I have an 11 yo daughter and my gf has twin 22 mo boys.

sweet dude i have a cousin living in Moline

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:

Haha, thanks for the tip!

huh..i applied to NIU (mostly cause i wanted to go to a good out of state school, but a school relatively close to home) but now due to money strains i have to go to a community college about an hour and a half from where i live

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my name's Joe. Pinky's a nickname given to me by my old football coach, it kinda stuck with me and i learned to like it.

I'm 21 years old and from Essex, just outside London, England. Just finished up a degree in English Language at KCL, now i'm getting ready to start Law School.

I first got into football by playing it, my half-american friend, who was trying to get a team together in school, brought in a ball and we threw it around for a bit. Not long after i was playing for my first of several teams, and supporting the bears in an act of defiance against the Farve-jersey-wearing guys on my team.
ConVict90

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys never got around to doing this thought I will.

My names Connor, I started going on this site sometime in 06 then changed names, still not a big poster but ill deffinantly speak my mind.
im 20 years of age I was born in Orland Park then moved to Arizona when i was 5 and I currently live in Tempe AZ where im go to school in scottsdale.

Started playing football at a young age and carried through out high school. Im a Coyotes fan (got love for the Hawks) Suns fan, Cubs qand of course Bears.

Best moment was attenting Cardinals/Bears Monday night football game and dealing with my cell phone being blown up all game only after the game when i tried returning the phone calls no one answered lol
TD: 7
Nads786

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:

Ill support this I went to NIU for three years after transferring from UIC

Graduated in 09 very fun school to go to. If your a business/enginnering major

get ready for a long way to some of your classes Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh now I see this is a lil intro thread.

My backstory:

I came to Chicago when I was 6 and was a huge basketball fan until about 2000. The - Jauron "era" really got me into football. Right after the first superbowl I watched (Titans vs Rams). Since then I have been hooked.

Currently living in Carol Stream, graduated from NIU over a year ago.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConVict90 wrote:
My names Connor

Best name ever. Its true.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: