Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ConVict90


Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 2179
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
ConVict90 wrote:
My names Connor


Best name ever. Its true.


nothin like an Irish name Cool
_________________
Adopt-A-Bear: Big Al Jeffery
Rec: 80
Yds: 1265
TD: 7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 9273
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConVict90 wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
ConVict90 wrote:
My names Connor


Best name ever. Its true.


nothin like an Irish name Cool


Haha, well I'm only about 1/8th Irish, but my parents named me after John Connor from Terminator!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GRRLacher


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 07 Mar 2005
Posts: 20640
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
...my parents named me after John Connor from Terminator!
That's great! If I were you I would introduce myself in Arnold's voice every time.

Welcome aboard guys, glad you posted a little something about yourselves.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 9273
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
...my parents named me after John Connor from Terminator!
That's great! If I were you I would introduce myself in Arnold's voice every time.

Welcome aboard guys, glad you posted a little something about yourselves.


Haha, unfortunately, I do the worst impression of him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ConVict90


Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Posts: 2179
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
ConVict90 wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
ConVict90 wrote:
My names Connor


Best name ever. Its true.


nothin like an Irish name Cool


Haha, well I'm only about 1/8th Irish, but my parents named me after John Connor from Terminator!


Lmao, wouldnt it be spelled Conna?
_________________
Adopt-A-Bear: Big Al Jeffery
Rec: 80
Yds: 1265
TD: 7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kohaku


Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 332
Location: San Diego, CA
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kohaku will take a moment to introduce himself...again.

First of all, Kohaku is the best thing since pockets on shirts. He invented the aglet, the forward pass and straws. However, he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Kohaku lives in San Diego. He grew up here, but thanks to some common sense, a black and white television, and proper upbringing, he became a Bears fan. He's been cheering for his beloved Bears since 1987/88. His favorite Bear of-all-time continues to be Mike Brown. However, when it comes to baseball, he roots, roots, roots for the home team; the San Diego Padres.

He has a deep and unwavering love for all things Ditka and the Chicago Bears. His one goal in life, aside from watching his Bears win a Super Bowl, is to marry Natalie Portman and have her babies. Yes, you read that correctly.

Kohaku doesn't post as much as he would like, but he visits on a daily basis. His career, along with a mini-Kohaku (future Bears fan) on the way, keeps him busy.

Finally, yes, Kohaku is a tad narcissistic and yes, he does talk in third person all the time.

You're Welcome.
_________________
~Bear Down
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HuskieBear


Joined: 16 Feb 2009
Posts: 869
Location: nola
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kohaku wrote:
He has a deep and unwavering love for all things Ditka and the Chicago Bears. His one goal in life, aside from watching his Bears win a Super Bowl, is to marry Natalie Portman and have her babies. Yes, you read that correctly.

Kohaku doesn't post as much as he would like, but he visits on a daily basis.


yep, this is pretty much me as well...
_________________


Adopt-a-Bear: Isiah Frey |TKL 19 |PD 0 |INT 0 |Sacks 0 |FR 0 |FF 0 |
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 3699
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA/ Albuquerque, NM
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, for some reason I never got around to doing this so I figured why not now. My names Lorenzo, I'm 18 years old and live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My Father lived in Chicago for over 10 years and would fly me out to visit quite regularly... and at the time Brian Urlacher was a crowd favorite here at UNM... Both contributed to me becoming an avid Bears fan!!! I played OLB for my HS football team which only furthered my love for the sport... Tennis, however is what im best at... I won the 5A State Championship in 08' and 09' and plan to go abroad this year in South America and then walk on to a top 25 collegiate tennis team next fall. In addition to football, cars are one of my passions... I own a modded 2006 Pontiac GTO with just shy of 600hp. Some of the members on FF amaze me every single day with their knowledge and insight on the sport and the Bears, and I am glad I can be apart of it! Bear down!
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
dlo_03


Joined: 05 Jan 2010
Posts: 258
Location: Chicago, IL
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been a on/off poster here for a while, but never got around to this...My name is Danny, I'm 19 years old I go to DePaul University in Lincoln Park ,and studying to be a teacher. I have been a fan of the Bears, Bulls, Cubs, and bandwagoned jumped on the Hawks-honestly. I live in the Northwest Suburbs when I'm not at school. I love a good madden 11' challenge if you think your the best you havent played me yet Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madmike44


Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 7503
Location: South Loop, Chicago
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dlo_03 wrote:
I have been a on/off poster here for a while, but never got around to this...My name is Danny, I'm 19 years old I go to DePaul University in Lincoln Park ,and studying to be a teacher. I have been a fan of the Bears, Bulls, Cubs, and bandwagoned jumped on the Hawks-honestly. I live in the Northwest Suburbs when I'm not at school. I love a good madden 11' challenge if you think your the best you havent played me yet Laughing


I used to be very, very good...but I haven't played in about 3 years. Thinking about picking up an Xbox360 or Playstation 3 though...if I do I'll be back in the Madden world. I'll def play you online sometime Wink

Some of my friends live close to you. Great area for a college kid. How do you like it? If you ever need an apt, send me a PM, I'll help you find one. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dlo_03


Joined: 05 Jan 2010
Posts: 258
Location: Chicago, IL
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah college life is pretty awesome here, when its nice outside...the winters are dreadful lol...and yes madden 11 is the best madden ever must buy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nads786


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 4155
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really? im still out at the bars in that Lincoln Park area even when its January

drink no matter what the weather Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16157
Location: Iowa City, IA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nads786 wrote:
really? im still out at the bars in that Lincoln Park area even when its January

drink no matter what the weather Wink


Nothing better than tailgaiting at 6am! Win or lose we still booze!
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Robbie Gould, K

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 10381
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Nads786 wrote:
really? im still out at the bars in that Lincoln Park area even when its January

drink no matter what the weather Wink


Nothing better than tailgaiting at 6am! Win or lose we still booze!

This made me long for the college days when I had no grown up responsibilities. *SIGH* Make sure you young guys appreciate every bit of that - growing up is overrated! Wink
_________________

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16157
Location: Iowa City, IA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Nads786 wrote:
really? im still out at the bars in that Lincoln Park area even when its January

drink no matter what the weather Wink


Nothing better than tailgaiting at 6am! Win or lose we still booze!

This made me long for the college days when I had no grown up responsibilities. *SIGH* Make sure you young guys appreciate every bit of that - growing up is overrated! Wink


In the words of "The Ataris": Being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Robbie Gould, K

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group