Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NKbearsNK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long time since I have visited this site. Just trying to find out some info really quick. Any Bears fans in the Charleston SC are for the game this weekend? I am on my way back overseas and am stuck here waiting for my bags and weapon to arrive (long story there).

If anyone is in my area......hit me up! Need to see this game with a fellow Bear fan. Thanks guys.

Go Bears!

Thanks packerbacker87

"It is dark outside ... we can only assume the sun has been destroyed."

-- Stephen Colbert
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I was in SC I would invite you over in a heartbeat NK....but I'm a bit too far away up here in MD.

So you are stuck in SC through Sunday? Where you heading to overseas?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GRRLacher wrote:
If I was in SC I would invite you over in a heartbeat NK....but I'm a bit too far away up here in MD.

So you are stuck in SC through Sunday? Where you heading to overseas?

Yeah Grr.....been stuck here for 9 days.....probably stuck for another week. My bags are 'being kept' in Dallas and I am waiting for them to catch up to me.

I am heading back to Iraq. I was gonna post a topic about it my first time thru back in 08'.......but have been bouncing around way too often to have the time to. I barely have time to log in a keep up with things here. I should have more time to post here this go around due to combat ops dying down. I'll be sure to jump in if I can.

NK

Thanks packerbacker87

"It is dark outside ... we can only assume the sun has been destroyed."

-- Stephen Colbert
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NK..I thank you for your service to our country...be careful over there and post with us when you can.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My real name is Logan 18yr old. Marine brat born on camp lejeune, Nc. my pops is form southern IL so i was raised to love the bears. i current live in Suffolk, VA but we got orders back to lejeune. currently i work as a lifeguard at a local YMCA going to community college til we move. and once i move back im enlisting in the USMC, and bring my bear fanizim with me all around the world. been reading this site for a couple yrs now and just decided to join this week. So i got big hopes for Bears 2011 number one goal sweep the Packers Laughing
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FTW54 wrote:
My real name is Logan 18yr old. Marine brat born on camp lejeune, Nc. my pops is form southern IL so i was raised to love the bears. i current live in Suffolk, VA but we got orders back to lejeune. currently i work as a lifeguard at a local YMCA going to community college til we move. and once i move back im enlisting in the USMC, and bring my bear fanizim with me all around the world. been reading this site for a couple yrs now and just decided to join this week. So i got big hopes for Bears 2011 number one goal sweep the Packers Laughing

Welcome to the forum FTW54 - glad to have you!

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
MemphisBear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following FTW's lead (I didn't look at any other pages in this thread.)

I'm Taylor, a 21 year old male in Memphis. I feel like I'm responding to an e-date invite right now. haha. I grew up a Cowboys fan thanks to my dad. But once I actually found my passion for football I decided I didn't want my reasoning for the identity of my favorite team to be "my dad likes them." And since I was born in Chicago, AND I had heard several stories of the likes of Singletary and Butkus, I latched onto the Bears 03ish.

Aside from Bears football, I'm hardly into any other sports. I also really love death metal, grind, and other assorted heavier genres of music.

And no, we're not all hicks in Tennessee, haha.
Bounty91

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, long-time reader, first-time caller haha.

My name's Henry, and I'm probably and of the few Australian bears fans, and no doubt the most passionate. Lived in AUS all my life until I went on exchange to Boston College for the first semester of this year (was getting too sick of getting up at 4am to see my bears - and only when they were playing primetime games!). Went down to training camp before the last season, absolutely loved it, and am back in AUS reacclimating with the offseason, which is even more boring on the other side of the planet...

oh yeh, im 19 and am in my last year at uni over here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone, first post of hopefully many on this site which was recommended to me by a friend and after having a quick read I have decided to join. I live in the North West of England and I'm 19 years old. I work in a convenience store for now but will be starting University in September, doing a Sports Journalism course.Only been watching the NFL for a couple of years but I have quickly grown to love the sport. Started supporting the Bears after I had a dream I was in Illinois and it was a really nice place, I asked my friend which NFL teams play in Illinois and the Chicago Bears have stuck with me ever since, and always will. Bit of a strange reason I know but I love the Bears now and wouldn't change them for the world. I'm also a big fan of football (soccer) and am a Manchester City fan so will be getting involved in the 'Soccer' thread quite a bit too I expect. I look forward to my time on this forum. Very Happy
CBears019

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
Hi everyone, first post of hopefully many on this site which was recommended to me by a friend and after having a quick read I have decided to join. I live in the North West of England and I'm 19 years old. I work in a convenience store for now but will be starting University in September, doing a Sports Journalism course.Only been watching the NFL for a couple of years but I have quickly grown to love the sport. Started supporting the Bears after I had a dream I was in Illinois and it was a really nice place, I asked my friend which NFL teams play in Illinois and the Chicago Bears have stuck with me ever since, and always will. Bit of a strange reason I know but I love the Bears now and wouldn't change them for the world. I'm also a big fan of football (soccer) and am a Manchester City fan so will be getting involved in the 'Soccer' thread quite a bit too I expect. I look forward to my time on this forum. Very Happy

Welcome to FF, James. How did you dream about Illinois? That seems so random. Laughing

Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE
Rec: 36 Yds: 364 TD: 4

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Madmike90

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:

Welcome man...nice to see anyother Brit on the boards...I think that makes 4 now Laughing
RidiculousJames

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

Welcome to FF, James. How did you dream about Illinois? That seems so random. Laughing

Haha it was, I was lost on my own in this sort of huge outdoor mall but I wasn't worried, I was really enjoying it and then I carried on to walk through a countryside on a warm, summers day. Basically this place was beautiful and somehow in my mind I knew it was Illinois, I became obsessed with Illinois for a while after that.

Thanks for the welcome guys, the best British NFL forum has gone very quiet since the season ended and this forum is much busier with a bigger range of threads.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
Welcome man...nice to see anyother Brit on the boards...I think that makes 4 now Laughing

You guys are multiplying... Wink

Welcome to the forum Ridiculous. Glad to have you!

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Tyler but go by Tyty on here and its my real life nickname too.. Im kinda just tryin to find my way around the forums, and it seems like a really cool place to waste time.. I can only post like 2 days a week though cause no internet at home :/
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
My name is Tyler but go by Tyty on here and its my real life nickname too.. Im kinda just tryin to find my way around the forums, and it seems like a really cool place to waste time.. I can only post like 2 days a week though cause no internet at home :/

None of what goes on here is a waste of time! unless you ask Mrs. AZBearsFan lol...

Welcome to the forum Tyler!

GRRLacher wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 5 of 13

Jump to: