Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Tyty....any time you can spend talking Bears is time well spent. Unless you as Mrs AZ. Wink Or Mrs. GRR as far as that goes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's strange though. I know the most about football by a long shot than any person in my county, I'd say, and to see so many posters on here that as much and more is bewildering. I'm proud to join this big football forum family Smile
BearsFan15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RidiculousJames wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
Hi everyone, first post of hopefully many on this site which was recommended to me by a friend and after having a quick read I have decided to join. I live in the North West of England and I'm 19 years old. I work in a convenience store for now but will be starting University in September, doing a Sports Journalism course.Only been watching the NFL for a couple of years but I have quickly grown to love the sport. Started supporting the Bears after I had a dream I was in Illinois and it was a really nice place, I asked my friend which NFL teams play in Illinois and the Chicago Bears have stuck with me ever since, and always will. Bit of a strange reason I know but I love the Bears now and wouldn't change them for the world. I'm also a big fan of football (soccer) and am a Manchester City fan so will be getting involved in the 'Soccer' thread quite a bit too I expect. I look forward to my time on this forum. Very Happy

Welcome to FF, James. How did you dream about Illinois? That seems so random. Laughing

Haha it was, I was lost on my own in this sort of huge outdoor mall but I wasn't worried, I was really enjoying it and then I carried on to walk through a countryside on a warm, summers day. Basically this place was beautiful and somehow in my mind I knew it was Illinois, I became obsessed with Illinois for a while after that.

Thanks for the welcome guys, the best British NFL forum has gone very quiet since the season ended and this forum is much busier with a bigger range of threads.

That's probably the Oakbrook Mall haha.

As for this, I'm Joe, I was born in Chicago, quickly moved to Melrose Park, after a few years there my family and I moved to Downers Grove where they all still live today and I live when I'm not at school. I go to Illinois State University getting a degree in Journalism so that I can become an official sports writer. As of now I write on a few different websites to make as much money as I can. I'm also a member of the Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity at ISU, it's a great time.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearsFan15 wrote:

As for this, I'm Joe, I was born in Chicago, quickly moved to Melrose Park, after a few years there my family and I moved to Downers Grove where they all still live today and I live when I'm not at school. I go to Illinois State University getting a degree in Journalism so that I can become an official sports writer. As of now I write on a few different websites to make as much money as I can. I'm also a member of the Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity at ISU, it's a great time.

Wow, we have a lot in common. I live in Darien (which is practically the same thing as Downers Grove) and I go to the University of Iowa to get a degree in journalism, but I want to be a cop after college not a sports writer. I'm also a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon at Iowa.

FG: 25/28 XP: 41/42 LNG: 58 Yards

madmike44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearsFan15 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
Hi everyone, first post of hopefully many on this site which was recommended to me by a friend and after having a quick read I have decided to join. I live in the North West of England and I'm 19 years old. I work in a convenience store for now but will be starting University in September, doing a Sports Journalism course.Only been watching the NFL for a couple of years but I have quickly grown to love the sport. Started supporting the Bears after I had a dream I was in Illinois and it was a really nice place, I asked my friend which NFL teams play in Illinois and the Chicago Bears have stuck with me ever since, and always will. Bit of a strange reason I know but I love the Bears now and wouldn't change them for the world. I'm also a big fan of football (soccer) and am a Manchester City fan so will be getting involved in the 'Soccer' thread quite a bit too I expect. I look forward to my time on this forum. Very Happy

Welcome to FF, James. How did you dream about Illinois? That seems so random. Laughing

Haha it was, I was lost on my own in this sort of huge outdoor mall but I wasn't worried, I was really enjoying it and then I carried on to walk through a countryside on a warm, summers day. Basically this place was beautiful and somehow in my mind I knew it was Illinois, I became obsessed with Illinois for a while after that.

Thanks for the welcome guys, the best British NFL forum has gone very quiet since the season ended and this forum is much busier with a bigger range of threads.

I went to ISU too. Good times. Although I was very happy to get out of Bloomington-Normal for good. lol
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmike44 wrote:
BearsFan15 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

I went to ISU too. Good times. Although I was very happy to get out of Bloomington-Normal for good. lol

My brother went there. Always a great time there when I would visit.

IronMike84

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
madmike44 wrote:
BearsFan15 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

Pokey Sticks are awesome.
BearsFan15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
madmike44 wrote:
BearsFan15 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

I don't know how long it's been since you have been at ISU but I prefer Redbird Pizza over Gumbys any day of the week, five bucks for a huge slice of pizza and a soda, great deal and the fact that it is 5 on the dot means it's easier to purchase for drunk people such as myself.
madmike44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearsFan15 wrote:

I don't know how long it's been since you have been at ISU but I prefer Redbird Pizza over Gumbys any day of the week, five bucks for a huge slice of pizza and a soda, great deal and the fact that it is 5 on the dot means it's easier to purchase for drunk people such as myself.

They were only there my freshman year and then they closed down, but a place called Pizza World had the best calzones. ever. I've still never had anything better.

Also my buddy's had a pizza place there for a while called Za'Za's. They closed that down a while ago though too.
BearsFan15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madmike44 wrote:
BearsFan15 wrote:

They were only there my freshman year and then they closed down, but a place called Pizza World had the best calzones. ever. I've still never had anything better.

Also my buddy's had a pizza place there for a while called Za'Za's. They closed that down a while ago though too.

Gumbys is still around, but I haven't bought pokey sticks since the beginning of my sophomore year. Primetime and DP Dough are the places for calzones now, they both make them pretty good.
madmike44

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BearsFan15 wrote:
madmike44 wrote:
BearsFan15 wrote:

Gumbys is still around, but I haven't bought pokey sticks since the beginning of my sophomore year. Primetime and DP Dough are the places for calzones now, they both make them pretty good.

I meant Pizza World was only there my freshman year and then closed down.
CBears019

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
madmike44 wrote:
BearsFan15 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
RidiculousJames wrote:

I hadn't had Gumby's since I went to Iowa and I can tell you now , it's awesome. I can go for some pokey sticks now if you now what im sayin'. Vacation baby!

SCUBA again tomorrow. Since it's my 3rd dive, we're likely doing someyhing really awesome; and it's free....the best part.

Euphemism

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

22 years old and a Bears fan.

I just graduated from USC and I am now back in Chicago for the time being.

I work part time at a clothing store on Michigan Ave.

I will be moving back to LA or to NY within the next six months to model full time.

I have gotten extra lazy since moving back home. I don't know how long this will last, but we'll see how active I am on this forum going forward.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Euphemism wrote:
22 years old and a Bears fan.

I just graduated from USC and I am now back in Chicago for the time being.

I work part time at a clothing store on Michigan Ave.

I will be moving back to LA or to NY within the next six months to model full time.

I have gotten extra lazy since moving back home. I don't know how long this will last, but we'll see how active I am on this forum going forward.

Welcome to the forums. I joined a few months ago and I'm really glad I did. The forums are a very good way to waste time or keep up to date with nfl news or talk to other fans.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've posted before on the site and in here, but I don't know if I've introduced myself to you guys yet, so....

27 years old Bears fan that lives in Nebraska.

On a seperate note, My family and I are actually going to a Bears game this year for the first time ever. So I'm really excited for that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: