Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Site message-board due for an overhaul.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kal-El

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Site message-board due for an overhaul. Reply with quote

Not too long ago, another site I frequent redid their forums entirely: new organization, better posting options, far more personalized user profiles, greatly improved search bar, just to name some of the many changes. Activity has gone up and the site is so much nicer and more user-friendly now than it was before.

FF has had this same format for a very long while now. IMO, it's pretty outdated, and part of me wonders if user activity (lots of people leaving or posting far less) has gone down as a result of that.

Shut down the site for a couple hours, even a few days if necessary, move it to a new-and-improved engine (or whatever the procedure is for things like this, I am no expert on the topic), I think it would do wonders for this place and give people reason to choose this site over all the other football forums out there.

Lorde <33333333
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is 1:26 AM ET and there are currently 524 users online over an hour after the Monday night game ended.

Search bars are really overrated. As long as you know of and properly use ego search. A search bar is unnecessary.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: