Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Impossible to use site from Apple mobile devices

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minutemancl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Impossible to use site from Apple mobile devices Reply with quote

The site is now impossible to navigate from an apple mobile device. Every attempt to load a thread/forum/reply page opens up an App Store page to draft kings or opentable. Every single time. What's worse is that when you get back to the site, the page was interrupted by the ad so never actually loaded. When you try to refresh, the same process starts over again. Sometimes I'll get lucky and get an actual part of the site to load.

Wow this is terrible.

Let me give you my personal opinion, on what I think has happened.
It all started with the release of the coke machine in Brandon Jacobs.
kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came to post the same thing. Except I'm getting Retail me not coupons app b

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: Jamaal Charles
Carries:133/Yds:692/TD:8/YPC:5.2
Rec:22/Yds:148/TD:2
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the sit on my iPhone 5s and IPad and don't have any problems, maybe once every week if that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started using my iPad recently too and I agree it's nearly impossible. Even tapping into the message area of a new post brings up a pop-up ad. And it isn't like it opens in a new tab where you can ignore it, it opens and then switches you to the ad so that you actually have to close it out to get back to what you were doing. It happens way too frequently and it's really frustrating
Boston

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
I use the sit on my iPhone 5s and IPad and don't have any problems, maybe once every week if that.

Maybe it's the OS, I'm using an iPad Air which might be a little different from your iPad
CWood21

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys tried using a different web browser? I've used safari on my iPad with the same issue but I haven't had the issues using Firefox on my computer.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

same issue. for me it's lyft, draftkings, and some game. it's literally impossible to look at the different forums.
Runaway Jim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same problem. Very annoying.

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you are having technical problems viewing the forums. Obviously this isn't supposed to happen. However most members use Apple devices with out any problem. I've also been unable to reproduce this error on any Apple device I've tried. So it seems like it is isolated to just a few members.

Maybe it has to do with what kind of Apple device you have or browser version. Another member who had this issue, was able to solve the problem by using another browser. Try using firefox or chrome, if safari is giving you issues.

In the future, if you have technical problems with the advertisements, please just send me a PM so I can look into it.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: