Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HiFi

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Feedback Forum isn't for back and forth chat. This thread's actually not even for suggestions.

You've stated your opinion. Leave it at that until the Webmaster shows up.

Thanks.
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niners4Ever wrote:
Hey guys, I was just curious about something....Vike Daddy said that a friends list wouldnt help the site grow in any way, but i think it could help it grow...if u have buddies that hang with u, u can show them your friends list, which would be the crew that you roll with, and i know some of my buddies would join to be a part of an actual group of people that get around, talk about fooball, and have the same beliefs....i think it would be an AWESOME feature, and i really think it would make the site more interesting and COULD help it grow, Vike Daddy.....What do u say Webby?

The software doesn't support this feature, so it doesn't really matter.

I've said this before, but I guess it needs repeating... I'm not going to reprogram this software or add modifications. The features that are on the forum are the only ones available at this time. We can't add a friends list, or a quick reply, or anything else. Sometime in the future I may upgrade the forums to another type of software. At that time I'll ask for feature ideas, etc. However, right now there is no reason to suggest 'new' features.
Niners4Ever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmaster wrote:
Niners4Ever wrote:
Hey guys, I was just curious about something....Vike Daddy said that a friends list wouldnt help the site grow in any way, but i think it could help it grow...if u have buddies that hang with u, u can show them your friends list, which would be the crew that you roll with, and i know some of my buddies would join to be a part of an actual group of people that get around, talk about fooball, and have the same beliefs....i think it would be an AWESOME feature, and i really think it would make the site more interesting and COULD help it grow, Vike Daddy.....What do u say Webby?

The software doesn't support this feature, so it doesn't really matter.

I've said this before, but I guess it needs repeating... I'm not going to reprogram this software or add modifications. The features that are on the forum are the only ones available at this time. We can't add a friends list, or a quick reply, or anything else. Sometime in the future I may upgrade the forums to another type of software. At that time I'll ask for feature ideas, etc. However, right now there is no reason to suggest 'new' features.

well, thats a disappointment, but well, i guess you have your reasons for NOT upgrading and updating the site....

Rest in Peace B2TB and CrakBurn...
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niners4Ever wrote:

well, thats a disappointment, but well, i guess you have your reasons for NOT upgrading and updating the site....

Obviously, I don't think that these 'features' add much to the forum and are worth the effort involved in completely changing the forum over to a new software platform. Any idea how difficult it would be to migrate 10,000 members and 1.3 million posts over to a new forum software platform? We are talking possible days of downtime, dataloss, member loss, and more. Does it seem worth if for a 'friends list'?

I certainly don't think so. My number one goal is to provide our members with a reliable software platform to discuss football. These 'features' are very low on my priority.

There may come a time where another software platform provides a significantly better user experience for our members. If that happens, I'll make the switch and ask for additional features members would like to see.
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, was the server just down or something? I couldnt get on for about twenty minutes but I tried a bunch of other sites and it worked. Just curious.

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
coleman51

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the search button be making a comeback?

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
irishgiantfan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you get sig's to work ive tried but they never work. Do u just copy paste.
titan52490

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

irishgiantfan wrote:
How do you get sig's to work ive tried but they never work. Do u just copy paste.

You get the URL of the image, then you put it inside of the Image tags

[IMG]URL GOES HERE[/IMG]

The Future of the Rams
Peppers90

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:
Will the search button be making a comeback?

Good question....thats a good feature...with the size of this forum...a search is good to find older threads or subjects..

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the search function will not be returning.

imagine how slow the forum would be if 100's of members would be using the search function at the same time.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
ZachCM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im a new member and im trying to get in the GM Mock Draft thing........how can I do that when i cant reply to anyone in that forum?? And can some1 help me get a position??? haha
Football-Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZachCM wrote:
hey im a new member and im trying to get in the GM Mock Draft thing........how can I do that when i cant reply to anyone in that forum?? And can some1 help me get a position??? haha

Whats your favorite team? Try to go to that teams forum and then there is probaby a war room where you can ask to be a scout.

Welcome to the forums

~Football-Addict
Marrdro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The amount of data on this page is huge and is a great place for info, however, is there a way to either sorty by "reply to posts" or "view new posts since your last visit".
stence

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has really helped me thanx

^^^Sig by me^^^ PM me your request
vikboy3000

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey webby, just my 10 cents, but I dont think u need to change ANYTHING. This forum has 15000+ members and we all like it. Its plain, old football. I really dont think there needs to be improvments (only thing being that the website goes a little faster, but that isnt a big issue). Great Job

VB3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Feedback Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: