Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Faces of the St. Louis Rams

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RickSmith123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:58 pm    Post subject: Faces of the St. Louis Rams Reply with quote

Faces of the St. Louis Rams: http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/07/29/faces-st-louis-rams/

Who are the three most recognizable Rams? Defense, defense, defense in my opinion.
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick foles has to be one of them. he was more relevant in his short time with eagles than anyone on the rams has been.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As pathetic as this may be, I think the Rams most recognizable offensive player is actually a rookie - Todd Gurley. I think he will be the face of the Rams sooner rather than later. I really hope he can stay healthy and that the O-line can become a strength.

The face of our defense is simply our D-Line. Everyone knows the Rams as the team with the 5 1st rounders on their D-Line.

x0x wrote:
I think Bradford will be out of the league within 4 seasons
manilathrilla1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the average fan who fancy's offense and knows little about defense, I would say they would probably only know Todd Gurley or Nick Foles.

BUT... the knowledgeable fans of the NFL the ones that respect the defensive side of the ball, I would say without a doubt the faces of the franchise are Robert Quinn, James Laurinaitis, and Chris Long. With the last 2 being faces of the Franchise because of tenure, I'm sure in a couple years Gurley and definitely Aaron Donald will take over. Donald has Warren Sapp written all over him. Gurley will be like Seattle's Marshawn Lynch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: