Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.A.B.T.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13742
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Hi guys, our forum has been over run with dumb people. So me and some of the other coolest eagles fans thought we could hang out here? Is that cool?


Couple things you'll need to know:

- Freeman SUCKS, WE NEED TO REPLACE HIM. Or:
- Freeman needs more time
- Schiano is cool
- Gerald Mccoy is a beast
- Lavonte David is the second coming of Brooks
- Our offensive coordinator is clueless, to the point of him being mocked by announcers a weekly occurence

Know all that, and you can come in!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24585
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Hi guys, our forum has been over run with dumb people. So me and some of the other coolest eagles fans thought we could hang out here? Is that cool?


Couple things you'll need to know:

- Freeman SUCKS, WE NEED TO REPLACE HIM. Or:
- Freeman needs more time
- Schiano is cool
- Gerald Mccoy is a beast
- Lavonte David is the second coming of Brooks
- Our offensive coordinator is clueless, to the point of him being mocked by announcers a weekly occurence

Know all that, and you can come in!


The Blah would argue 'This Ain't Bucs Talk' so we may talk jorts.....?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13742
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:


The Blah would argue 'This Ain't Bucs Talk' so we may talk jorts.....?


If it is to condemn the fashion crime that is jorts, you may proceed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34165
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:


The Blah would argue 'This Ain't Bucs Talk' so we may talk jorts.....?


If it is to condemn the fashion crime that is jorts, you may proceed.


What is your opinion on kittens and beer?
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13742
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:


The Blah would argue 'This Ain't Bucs Talk' so we may talk jorts.....?


If it is to condemn the fashion crime that is jorts, you may proceed.


What is your opinion on kittens and beer?


Kittens are the best thing to happen to the internet ever, beer is the best thing to happen to beverages ever.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24585
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well two out of three aint bad, gotta love jorts.......or jongs.......
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tml_gogo


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 13742
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Well two out of three aint bad, gotta love jorts.......or jongs.......


Get out.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 34165
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i was walking around on the strip last night with a box of franzia, trying to get people to give us change.


#classact

Yeah good night and may I suggest the franzie crisp white, it actually isn't bad at all and doesnt make you feel like death the next day.


Anyone else have a fun friday?
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24585
Location: Eagles Forum HOF + Gold Standard
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Well two out of three aint bad, gotta love jorts.......or jongs.......


Get out.


No, look at my jong

EDITED BY MODERATOR

You have been long enough to know that we can't post pics like this here...

-DRD

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBando


Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 7569
Location: Tampa Bay
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
tml_gogo wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
Well two out of three aint bad, gotta love jorts.......or jongs.......


Get out.


No, look at my jong

EDITED BY MODERATOR
Shocked Drool
_________________
Adopt-A-Buc Mason Foster

garbage
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13995
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
So i was walking around on the strip last night with a box of franzia, trying to get people to give us change.


#classact

Yeah good night and may I suggest the franzie crisp white, it actually isn't bad at all and doesnt make you feel like death the next day.


Anyone else have a fun friday?


lolz...nope work work work...miss the days of running around the strip Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9111
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
So i was walking around on the strip last night with a box of franzia, trying to get people to give us change.


#classact

Yeah good night and may I suggest the franzie crisp white, it actually isn't bad at all and doesnt make you feel like death the next day.


Anyone else have a fun friday?

My buddy actually dressed up as a box of franzia for Halloween one year. He did well with the ladies that night.

And I agree with the crisp white. It's solid and your body doesn't hate you the next morning after drinking it.
_________________


Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calibucsfan


Joined: 05 Sep 2011
Posts: 3422
Location: Los Angeles CA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


This is just sad...

There was a whole article on this but I do not feel like making its own thread even if it is Bucs related..

They are really selling game packages at Costco...


Sorry to tell you guys but if we have another season of desperation where we lowered the tickets prices, offered all kinds of discounted deals, and now desperate enough to sell at Costco...and still cant sell out a game, I think this is the team that will move to LA.

If Glazers are as greedy as people say, they will make no hesitation to do so because clearly there is no more market for Football in Tampa....

And trust me, I live in LA...and the people here want a team badly, they dont care who it is they just want one. No matter who moves here, games will sell out...
_________________

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucstopshere


Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Posts: 13995
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:

This is just sad...

There was a whole article on this but I do not feel like making its own thread even if it is Bucs related..

They are really selling game packages at Costco...


Sorry to tell you guys but if we have another season of desperation where we lowered the tickets prices, offered all kinds of discounted deals, and now desperate enough to sell at Costco...and still cant sell out a game, I think this is the team that will move to LA.

If Glazers are as greedy as people say, they will make no hesitation to do so because clearly there is no more market for Football in Tampa....

And trust me, I live in LA...and the people here want a team badly, they dont care who it is they just want one. No matter who moves here, games will sell out...


im torn about that, because frankly id love for my favorite team to be in LA. It's a 4 hour drive for me, and i could easily make it to 3-5 games a year!

but I love tampa, love the atmosphere when I get there....

The Buccaneers are my team, so wherever they go, i'll go. I am tired of the fan support the team gets. Trust me I understand how bad the economy is. I lost my 6 figures job and was unemployed for 2 years(while going to school)

It just seems to me Tampa is too fair weather. I mean even the Rays dont get any support and were in it til the end.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
xlfrosti


Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Posts: 1216
Location: Camp Pendleton, Cali
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys I have been going to PT this past couple of week for the marines and since I have my GED I have to talk to the CO of the marines and he is going to call me tomrrow and ask 2 questions and if he likes my answer and see that I want to go in then I can join with a GED and go active WISH ME LUCK!!!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 56 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group