Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packers fan here looking to get an analysis of your team?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mdpackfan22

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:16 am    Post subject: Packers fan here looking to get an analysis of your team? Reply with quote

I'd like to first start off by saying you guys are by far my least favorite team in the league. Along with this though, I have the up most respect for your organization. John Scheinder and PC are some of the best in the league at their respective positions. It looks to me like its going to be the Packers or Seahawks representing the NFC in the Superbowl these next few years. So with that said:

1. Where has your team improved this offseason?
2. What are you're biggest weaknesses heading into the training camp/season?
3. How much with the loss of Unger and Carpender affect you're O Line?
4. Is it possible the injuries to Sherman, Kam, and Thomas will linger into next season?
5. I know Michael Bennett called Graham soft and Bruce Irvin had that profane tweet the other day about his option not being picked up. Is there any more character concerns in the Locker Room?

Cheers
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really isn't necessary to make a new thread about this but whatevs.

1 - Id say special teams has been the most hopeful improvement with Lockett being drafted. I think D-line will be the most improved though. Which is pretty scary for the rest of the league.
2 - O-line
3 - Time will tell. I don't see much of a drop off from last year. Csnt say they will be better than last year either though.
4 - Kam has had injuries every season. Thomas had surgery and is a 3 month recovery of I remember correctly. I don't think he will be hampered by a lingering injury. Sherman will be fine.
5 - Bennet is a loud mouth. Irvin is an idiot. We as fans know that. They are the only two on the roster who we have reportedly heard problems from. So no. The locker room isn't in trouble. Both of those players are liked by their teamates. The locker room crap is over blown. As much as the other teams fans want Seattle to self implode it won't happen.

I'm curious what you plan on doing after week 2 when you lose to Seattle at home.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
brseahawks

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 - Return game and red zone offense. Our defensive line is likely to be deep in rotation once again.

2 - I think Seattle's main weakness is related to the fact that we lost Maxwell to FA and Lane to injury, and all the guys that are competing for their spots aren't coming off good seasons.

3 - Bailey gives much better pass pro at LG than Carp. I think Bailey is a plus over Carp at this point. Poole is likely to be his competition. Unger is a great player and we'll miss him, but we can't say we hadn't miss him in the past 2 or 3 seasons (injuries), but the guys to take over his spot are far from horrible. Patrick Lewis did a solid job last season, and LJP did in other occasions too. I think there are question maks, but the drop off isn't huge, we may end up better, since Okung had an awful season in 2014 for his standards.

4 - I don't know. Hopefully not.

5 - You can see through his speech and through the coaching staff that he's trying hard to mesh with the locker room. Ultimately, Cable stated that Graham asked him to work on his blocking. I think Graham is really comitted to earn respect from this locker room, and that's amazing if you ask me.
Mdpackfan22

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:

I'm curious what you plan on doing after week 2 when you lose to Seattle at home.

We finally get you at Lambeau for the first time in forever. We're pretty decent when we play there so I'm not too worried about it.
A Defiant Goose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mdpackfan22 wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:

We finally get you at Lambeau for the first time in forever. We're pretty decent when we play there so I'm not too worried about it.

Going to be so damn fun to watch. Packers-Seahawks feels like the Patriots-Ravens of the NFC.
SwiftTexan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Packers fan here looking to get an analysis of your team Reply with quote

Mdpackfan22 wrote:
I'd like to first start off by saying you guys are by far my least favorite team in the league. Along with this though, I have the up most respect for your organization. John Scheinder and PC are some of the best in the league at their respective positions. It looks to me like its going to be the Packers or Seahawks representing the NFC in the Superbowl these next few years. So with that said:

1. Where has your team improved this offseason?
2. What are you're biggest weaknesses heading into the training camp/season?
3. How much with the loss of Unger and Carpender affect you're O Line?
4. Is it possible the injuries to Sherman, Kam, and Thomas will linger into next season?
5. I know Michael Bennett called Graham soft and Bruce Irvin had that profane tweet the other day about his option not being picked up. Is there any more character concerns in the Locker Room?

Cheers

Commonly confused with utmost and your. Now on to your questions
1) Red-zone offense - I think if we were throwing to Jimmy Graham instead of Ricardo Lockette we would have another Super Bowl ring and Wilson would be the highest paid player in the league.
2) O-Line - We're counting on some unproven guys and rookies to play big roles in a run-first offense. It's placing a ton of trust in Cable.
3) See above - mostly I think it just places a strain on our depth. Before we knew that guys like Bailey, Lewis, LJP could all step in and play in case of injury but now they are having to step up and unknowns are becoming the first reserves.
4) I was concerned about our secondary health and a big reason why I thought we'd target it more in the draft and/or free agency. I think it says a lot that we didn't.
5) No idea and don't care. All that matters is the product on the field.
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=566345

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: