Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Difficult Keeper Decision: Jamaal Charles or Jimmy Graham

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Charles vs. Graham
Jamaal Charles with 12th pick
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
Jimmy Graham with 36th pick
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

jetskid007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Difficult Keeper Decision: Jamaal Charles or Jimmy Graham Reply with quote

In the league I play in, we have unique keeper rules to try and promote parity year in and year out; you can keep 2 players, but only one player that was drafted in rounds 1-8 from the previous year.

I know I'm keeping Harvin with my 14th round pick, but the tricky part is whether to keep Jamaal Charles with the 12th pick or Jimmy Graham with the 36th pick. Also had Josh Gordon in the 8th, but we all know what happened there. Sure would appreciate some opinions...

Note: As far as RBs go McCoy, Lacy, Ball, Gio, and Bell are all likely to be kept.

New York Sack Exchange Redux

Last edited by jetskid007 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tough call, but I'd keep Charles. As a TE, Graham may yet fall to you in the draft. If all the other elite RB are kept, there is no way Charles will drop to 12, though.

By the way... I'd almost rather keep Graham instead of Harvin if you can. Harvin is explosive but injury prone. Also its seems you'd get better value since Harvin really isn't worth the risk of a 14th pick but Graham is absolutely worth 32. But it's your team... if you're set on keeping Harvin go for it, if he stays healthy he will boom.

Nacho Simulation Football League
RaykwonDaChef

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. If it's PPR, I would probably go Jimmy.

However, if the tight end market is full (Everyone is avalible), you could just keep Charles, and grab a guy like Cameron or Reed.
jetskid007

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
By the way... I'd almost rather keep Graham instead of Harvin if you can. Harvin is explosive but injury prone. Also its seems you'd get better value since Harvin really isn't worth the risk of a 14th pick but Graham is absolutely worth 32. But it's your team... if you're set on keeping Harvin go for it, if he stays healthy he will boom.

If I could I would, but league rules only allow me to keep one player from the top 8 rounds... Charles was my 1st round pick last year and Jimmy was my 3rd.

Harvin was a 14th ROUND pick so it's not so bad. But yes absolutely would keep both Jimmy and Charles if I could

New York Sack Exchange Redux
x0x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBs are over-valued to sin. That's life though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: