Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dexter (Season 6!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good start

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda surprised Deb found out everything so soon...but I like that they aren't dragging it out. It also does something for Deb in it kinda drives home the point that she is a good cop...which hasn't always been really shown in the writing all the time..

They kinda took you on a journey with Deb this episode, of course by calling back to season 1 and figuring out the truth on her own, but also with the kill because it was kinda uncomfortable to watch Dexter so feverishly need to get his fix.....and throw caution and the code to the wind like that. Obviously they needed to setup the plot for the season with it too, but at least it kinda served another purpose for such a rushed kill. It made you feel a little like Deb was while she was having all these revelations.

I'm not surprised Laguerta took the blood slide...hope she finally gets it this season.

Still got me on the hook with The Lab Tech/Jaime's Boyfriend (name escapes me) I really am not sure where that's going.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was very, very disappointed with the show, and I shouldn't really be surprised. It's been going downhill since the end of season 4. That was when Dexter jumped the shark.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Kinda surprised Deb found out everything so soon...but I like that they aren't dragging it out. It also does something for Deb in it kinda drives home the point that she is a good cop...which hasn't always been really shown in the writing all the time..

They kinda took you on a journey with Deb this episode, of course by calling back to season 1 and figuring out the truth on her own, but also with the kill because it was kinda uncomfortable to watch Dexter so feverishly need to get his fix.....and throw caution and the code to the wind like that. Obviously they needed to setup the plot for the season with it too, but at least it kinda served another purpose for such a rushed kill. It made you feel a little like Deb was while she was having all these revelations.

I'm not surprised Laguerta took the blood slide...hope she finally gets it this season.

Still got me on the hook with The Lab Tech/Jaime's Boyfriend (name escapes me) I really am not sure where that's going.

I have a theory that he is somehow related to Dexter. But beyond that I'm lost as well

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last scene was breathtaking. Watching this since 06, thought those phrases would never come up.

How I'm supposed to wait a week? It should be illegal to end shows like that.

^Kempes.
Soy del barrio de La Boca
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRawz11 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

I have a theory that he is somehow related to Dexter. But beyond that I'm lost as well

I think he somehow knows what Dexter is doing, and he's a "fan". My guess is that he winds up on the table by the end of the season.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

I think he somehow knows what Dexter is doing, and he's a "fan". My guess is that he winds up on the table by the end of the season.

Yea, I think he's just a fan too. I kinda wish he would either copy some of the Ice Truck Killer's kills or build off of them in some way. I think at some point soon he's going to kill someone like Jamie or attempt to kill Laguerta or even Deb in a Dexter inspired kill room.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

Why would a "fan" steal Dexter's credit card information?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've set up this season really nicely. I have no clue how they're going to get another one after this though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

It's probably a game to him. Throwing challenges at Dexter along the way. Also Dexter shot down his video game idea, and he could be bitter about that

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such an awesome episode. Wow. Really awesome.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StRawz11 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
MrDrew wrote:
StRawz11 wrote:
Kiltman wrote:

It's probably a game to him. Throwing challenges at Dexter along the way. Also Dexter shot down his video game idea, and he could be bitter about that

I was thinking an obsessed fan who was hurt, and now he's taking his anger out on the hero. The video game was the breaking point.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, I've gotten all the way through seasn 6, should I watch the new episode?

It's one of those things where I feel like I kinda have to finish it

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
BornToFly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:

You have or have not gotten through season 6. If you have not, absolutely finish season 6 before going onto the new one. You must.
Greg_Jennings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BornToFly wrote:
Greg_Jennings wrote:

You have or have not gotten through season 6. If you have not, absolutely finish season 6 before going onto the new one. You must.

No, I watched S6.

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 80 of 99

Jump to: