Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sons of Anarchy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDBrocks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best part about the show is the characters. The plot of this show is a quality adaptation of Hamlet, but it's the way the characters developed that makes the show what it is IMO. The characters on the side of the law are so slimy, and the bad boys are generally acting with good intentions. The interplay between Jax and Clay is one of the most interesting that I've ever watched on TV.

I hope the ATF woman gets what's coming to her. Even though she is one of the best characters on the show.

Josh Ritter wrote:
I became a thin blue wire, that held the world above the fire
Mario45

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow the last ten minutes were crazy! I was expecting it to be over at 11 and it kept going I'm like darn any second its going to be over. Then boom that happens. This is maybe my favorite show ever. I love the character Jax. The ATF woman needs to die. I hate her with a passion.

Kind of a spoiler but not realy. Just my opinion from the previews after the episode.
Quote:
It looks like Jax snitches to get his mom and kid back. At first I'm like wow. But then I was like, nevermind to get your kid back its worth snitching and okay in my book.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario45 wrote:
Wow the last ten minutes were crazy! I was expecting it to be over at 11 and it kept going I'm like darn any second its going to be over. Then boom that happens. This is maybe my favorite show ever. I love the character Jax. The ATF woman needs to die. I hate her with a passion.

Kind of a spoiler but not realy. Just my opinion from the previews after the episode.
Quote:
It looks like Jax snitches to get his mom and kid back. At first I'm like wow. But then I was like, nevermind to get your kid back its worth snitching and okay in my book.

Is that why you think he is in Jail?
Jax maybe the greatest badass currently on TV!

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
ColumbusCrewzer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never watched this show prior to this season but it looks great. I was kind of confused as to what was going on since I never watched it before. Possibly one of the best shows on TV right now.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
Mario45 wrote:

Quote:

I'm pretty sure he was in jail for smashing that guys head in. But idk. I just love this show. I cant wait for next week.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mario45 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
Mario45 wrote:

Quote:

I'm pretty sure he was in jail for smashing that guys head in. But idk. I just love this show. I cant wait for next week.

That's what I thought, I really hope that they don't go the snitch route with Jax!

BlaqOptic wrote:
Dan Connor is twice the LineBacker that "PWilly" will ever be.
rob_shadows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrscottso wrote:
Mario45 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
Mario45 wrote:

Quote:

That's what I thought, I really hope that they don't go the snitch route with Jax!

Well in the previews for the season after the episode it did show him with Stahl and she asked him what he wanted and he said "My kid, My family and my Club" or something like that.

Maybe the Abel kidnapping and issues with Cameron cause problems between the Sons and the IRA and he rolls over on them? Would make sense as far as what he'd be snitching on because it would be a move to protect Abel and his family as well as try to get immunity for the Sons for helping ATF bring down the IRA contacts the Sons have...we all know from last season how bad Stahl wants to bring down Jimmy.

Anyone else see some of the Sons taking a little trip to Ireland this season? It showed Cameron in Belfast with Abel and the show has mentioned a chapter of the Sons in Belfast before.

I wonder what they will do with Hale's brother this season. After what happened to Hale at the end of the episode I imagine he will want to see the Sons burned even more than he already did...and with him running for Mayor it could get interesting...I imagine he has a lot of contacts that could cause issues for the Sons.

Should be a great season, one thing I do want to see is if they do continue the route they appear to be taking with Tara and her saying she belongs in this life with Jax...I hope they end the arc with her going full in and getting a Sons stamp. (old lady's cannot be official members of the club but I believe they can be stamped...someone can correct me on that one if I'm wrong)
rob_shadows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
mrscottso wrote:
Mario45 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
Mario45 wrote:

Quote:

Well in the previews for the season after the episode it did show him with Stahl and she asked him what he wanted and he said "My kid, My family and my Club" or something like that.

Maybe the Abel kidnapping and issues with Cameron cause problems between the Sons and the IRA and he rolls over on them? Would make sense as far as what he'd be snitching on because it would be a move to protect Abel and his family as well as try to get immunity for the Sons for helping ATF bring down the IRA contacts the Sons have...we all know from last season how bad Stahl wants to bring down Jimmy.

Anyone else see some of the Sons taking a little trip to Ireland this season? It showed Cameron in Belfast with Abel and the show has mentioned a chapter of the Sons in Belfast before.

I wonder what they will do with Hale's brother this season. After what happened to Hale at the end of the episode I imagine he will want to see the Sons burned even more than he already did...and with him running for Mayor it could get interesting...I imagine he has a lot of contacts that could cause issues for the Sons.

Should be a great season, one thing I do want to see is if they do continue the route they appear to be taking with Tara and her saying she belongs in this life with Jax...I hope they end the arc with her going full in and getting a Sons stamp. (old lady's cannot be official members of the club but I believe they can be stamped...someone can correct me on that one if I'm wrong)

After watching it again he actually says "My Mother, My Son and My Club" which makes me wonder if it may actually be Clay he rolls over on...

Also, I didn't notice it the first time I watched it but it was cool what they did with Half-Sacks funeral, the cut draped over his coffin wasn't a prospect cut anymore, they gave him a full patch.
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ I'm actually really bummed out they killed half-sack, he began getting a lot of airplay. I'm excited to learn about the new guy though, the guy whose transferring charters.

Surprised nobody brought this up

Quote:
I'm willing to bet now that Hale is dead, they bring in a character similar to him in the first season, where he was 100% againist SOA and would do anything to take them down..

brownsfan7828

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
^^ I'm actually really bummed out they killed half-sack, he began getting a lot of airplay. I'm excited to learn about the new guy though, the guy whose transferring charters.

Quote:
I'm willing to bet now that Hale is dead, they bring in a character similar to him in the first season, where he was 100% againist SOA and would do anything to take them down..

In response to your "Spoiler"
I think Hales brother will fit that role as stated above He doesn't care for the Sons to begin with and now He probably holds them responsible for Hales death. jmo

Cry Fury and let slip the DAWGS of war!
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsfan7828 wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:

Quote:

In response to your "Spoiler"
I think Hales brother will fit that role as stated above He doesn't care for the Sons to begin with and now He probably holds them responsible for Hales death. jmo

Just put that because somebody may not have seen the episode yet.

Shockey1979

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
devils1854

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy coming in(The dude they burned his tat off in an earlier season, also in the shield) is going to be prominent this season. they wouldnt bring him back for no reason.

I also think that hale's brother is going to go up against the SONs with everything, but he will fail because he said it in the first episode, there is too much opposition against him to win mayor, and i think that same opposition, along with whats his name staying chief of police, will keep him away in the end.

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
Apodrocks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
I think the guy coming in(The dude they burned his tat off in an earlier season, also in the shield) is going to be prominent this season. they wouldnt bring him back for no reason.

I also think that hale's brother is going to go up against the SONs with everything, but he will fail because he said it in the first episode, there is too much opposition against him to win mayor, and i think that same opposition, along with whats his name staying chief of police, will keep him away in the end.

Thats not the guy is it?

Mario45

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
Awesome opening episode. Was on the edge of my seat the entire time. By far the best show on TV bar non.

Anyone else attracted to ATF agent (Stahl?) Man she is such a witch but in a hot way Cool

.......... What has this world come to?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 2 of 71

Jump to: