Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Movie Are You Watching? V.18
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:21 am    Post subject: What Movie Are You Watching? V.18 Reply with quote

My buds and I are planning on seeing interstellar next week. I also really want to see John Wick. But tonight, I am watching Golden Eye. Laughing

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
KManX89

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching? V.18 Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
My buds and I are planning on seeing interstellar next week. I also really want to see John Wick.

I saw both, and both were very good movies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wife's turn to choose, but this is exhibit #937 that Ralph Fiennes can be in any kind of movie and still be a boss.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
devils1854

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you really need to know is the name Emmanuel Lubezki. He won the Academy Award last year for Gravity, and has been the cinematographer for films like Children of Men, The Tree of Life, and The New World. He is the best in the business when it comes to cinematography, and he is the star of Birdman. The movie is supposed to look like one long one take, and he pulls it off brilliantly. The movie is just gorgeous. You take him out, and you have perfomances by Edward Norton, Emma Stone, and Michael Keaton that are all award worthy, and all should get Academy nominations. The movie is flat out brilliant, and is easily one of the best of the year. It deserves all the praise that it is getting.

#JDI
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took my niece and nephew to go see Big Hero 6. It was fantastic! The story was intelligent, yet appealed to all ages, the characters were interesting, the dialogue was funny and believable and the film showed real heart at certain points. The animation was amazing too. There was a point where BayMax was flying and skimming the water and it looked totally real. It was also really nice to see a multi cultural cast. Little kids of almost every race, should be able to identify with at least one of the heroes. Everything about this film was top notch. It was the best animated movie I've seen in a long time. It is definitely one of my top 3 animated films of all time. If you have kids or even if you don't, this movie is definitely worth a watch. I'd be willing to bet this is going to end up being a very successful franchise. My niece and nephew talked about the film the whole way home.

RamRod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rover

This movie has the song Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson in it. I LOLd pretty hard.
tinoynk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got back from Birdman. Loved it, though it was not very subtle and a lot of the movie seemed kind of episodic. But the performances were amazing, the camerawork was undeniable and in the end it was a very effective movie.

Also, somebody was talking throughout a good chunk of the movie which kept me from really enjoying about 25 minutes around the middle. It was really weird, not like teenage kids giggling or anything, it was two grown people sitting together, one of whom would consistently talk at a pretty audible volume, as well as getting up and changing seats in his row (which was empty) every now and then. At first I thought the guy had tourettes or something, but it was clear he was actually talking to the person he was sitting with. I was really contemplating being the guy to say something but based on what I saw he didn't seem like most stable person and I didn't want to make a whole thing out of it, especially since I was the closest person to them and didn't want to get stabbed. Eventually some guy in the middle of the middle section told him to shut up and the guy talking left about 5 minutes later, but it was definitely the weirdest people-talking-in-a-theater experience I've had.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: What Movie Are You Watching? V.18 Reply with quote

I am Groot. Laughing

KManX89 wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
My buds and I are planning on seeing interstellar next week. I also really want to see John Wick.

I saw both, and both were very good movies.

Yep. John Wick is a good action film.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
KManX89

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronicle.

Wanting to see what the big fuss is about with Josh Trank's only feature film to date (I sometimes hear people praise this movie to justify why the FF might not be so horrible after all)... it's not really doing anything for me so far.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolls

For a movie that's barely over an hour, I feel like it starts slow, but once you see the dolls it gets fun
Tyronnosaurus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched Mud. It was very simple. And I really liked it. So simple and Matthew (can never spell his last name) killed it.
KManX89

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyronnosaurus wrote:
I just watched Mud. It was very simple. And I really liked it. So simple and Matthew (can never spell his last name) killed it.

McConaughey?

Anyway, Chronicle was alright, but the writing was poor in spots, the ending especially had me scratching my head:

Spoiler wrote:
At the end, he says he loves his friend who he killed for going on a rampage, and after he tried to kill both he and his girlfriend, WTF?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machine Gun Preacher on Netflix.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay and silent bob.
I see a guy that has a great attitude and spirit, but I don't see (and I have never seen) a top-10 all-time QB. I see a guy who has ridden that team, and is a product of Belichick and another person in the shadows :lol:
SemperFeist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
Machine Gun Preacher on Netflix.

Not perfect, but I enjoyed it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: