Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Pac 12 Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JustisM


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 16601
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: The Official Pac 12 Thread Reply with quote

I was just hoping we keep general talk about the Pacific 10 conference here.
Hope it's a good idea Laughing

Does anyone know what games play on TV this week?

Washington-Syracuse on FSN
California-Colorado on FSN
Oregon-Tennesee on ESPN2
Stanford and UCLA on ESPN

not sure about the rest
_________________
[quote="TytybearsFan21"]Drive off into the sunset, you brilliant bastard.[/quote]


Last edited by JustisM on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustisM


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 16601
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USC-Virginia on FSN too

I don't think they are showing
Wazzu-Montana State
ASU-Citadel
Zona-NAU

Oregon State have a BYE?

UCLA might be the only Pac 10 team to lose this week and that's to another Pac 10 team.
_________________
[quote="TytybearsFan21"]Drive off into the sunset, you brilliant bastard.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19325
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustisM wrote:
UCLA might be the only Pac 10 team to lose this week and that's to another Pac 10 team.
We need it after a 6-4 performance last week. Confused
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eksynyt


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 5926
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montana State at Washington State is on FSN Northwest alternate

Northern Arizona at Arizona State is on FSN Arizona alternate

The Citadel at Arizona is on the Arizona Wildcats sports network and it's only on the local CW in Tucson (you can probly see it if you pony up some cash for GoCats or something)

The first 2 games can be seen if you have the sports pack.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eksynyt


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 5926
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
JustisM wrote:
UCLA might be the only Pac 10 team to lose this week and that's to another Pac 10 team.
We need it after a 6-4 performance last week. Confused


Those 4 losses looked bad, too. UCLA and WSU lose to Big 12 teams and Oregon State and Washington lose to Mountain West teams.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19325
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eksynyt wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
JustisM wrote:
UCLA might be the only Pac 10 team to lose this week and that's to another Pac 10 team.
We need it after a 6-4 performance last week. Confused


Those 4 losses looked bad, too. UCLA and WSU lose to Big 12 teams and Oregon State and Washington lose to Mountain West teams.
The MWC looks good. Shocked

TCu is for real so is Boise.

On a side note. Look at the Pac-10s games next week. If we can win every game next week (Week 3) then we will look like Gods. Cool
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eksynyt


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 5926
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
Eksynyt wrote:
skatebeanz wrote:
JustisM wrote:
UCLA might be the only Pac 10 team to lose this week and that's to another Pac 10 team.
We need it after a 6-4 performance last week. Confused


Those 4 losses looked bad, too. UCLA and WSU lose to Big 12 teams and Oregon State and Washington lose to Mountain West teams.
The MWC looks good. Shocked

TCu is for real so is Boise.

On a side note. Look at the Pac-10s games next week. If we can win every game next week (Week 3) then we will look like Gods. Cool


MWC is good at the top. Air Force, Wyoming, SDSU, UNLV, Colorado State, and New Mexico are all pretty lousy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hawkman98272


Joined: 02 Jan 2009
Posts: 18848
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If UW can beat, Nebraska (I'm a skeptic) then that would be huge for the PAC-10 and our recruiting (every big name interested is coming that week.)

WSU plays a game this week? Mark it down a loss. Very Happy
_________________

IDOG_det

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eksynyt


Joined: 09 Jul 2008
Posts: 5926
Location: Oregon
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawkman98272 wrote:
If UW can beat, Nebraska (I'm a skeptic) then that would be huge for the PAC-10 and our recruiting (every big name interested is coming that week.)

WSU plays a game this week? Mark it down a loss. Very Happy


They might very well lose to Montana State. Wulff is toast at this point. If they lose to MSU then he might be fired after the game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chamilitary


Joined: 12 Feb 2008
Posts: 3131
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keenan allen is the man
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skatebeanz


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 19325
Location: Jamison. on the Sweet-sig.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chamilitary wrote:
keenan allen is the man
I didn't see him, but I heard he was a man among boys last week.
_________________

Sig bet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonnyj20


Joined: 06 Mar 2007
Posts: 10747
Location: SLC
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eksynyt wrote:
MWC is good at the top. Air Force, Wyoming, SDSU, UNLV, Colorado State, and New Mexico are all pretty lousy.

Air Force is a pretty legit team. But correct on all other accounts.

Future Pac Member Utah should roll this week over UNLV.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16419
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope Hawkins gets fired before Colorado joins Utah in the Pac-12.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustisM


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 16601
Location: Hood River, Oregon
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
I sure hope Hawkins gets fired before Colorado joins Utah in the Pac-12.


Why?

Utah tied with UNLV at 10 and Cal is up 31-0 right now.
_________________
[quote="TytybearsFan21"]Drive off into the sunset, you brilliant bastard.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
broncosfan07


Joined: 21 Feb 2007
Posts: 16419
Location: Denver
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustisM wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
I sure hope Hawkins gets fired before Colorado joins Utah in the Pac-12.


Why?

Utah tied with UNLV at 10 and Cal is up 31-0 right now.
I hope your joking. Hawkins should just be told not to bother coming into work on Monday 5 years of terrible preparation is enough.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 1 of 41

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group