You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Osgood Stays!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Osgood Stays!!! Reply with quote

According to chargers.com, we locked up Osgood until 2010: http://www.chargers.com/news/pr_headline_detail.cfm?press_release_key=650

I was very surprised by this, from what he said earlier in the year, I thought he wanted to go to another team as a #2 reciever, and I thought he was as good as gone. He's a great guy and hard working player, and I'm pretty sure every charger fan is happy with him staying here.
boltfan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great news. I agree with A.J. Smith the guy plays hard as anyone and harder than most on that field.

sig done dy alabama_man7

LT=MVP
theone8082

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gets rewarded for being a great worker and is an excellent special teams player..
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome, get a top special teams player back, not too mention a big receiver. Hopefully the Chargers can try and get Osgood in on offense a little bit more but the Chargers are so deep at receiver, it is hard. Good signing though, I am suprised that he did sign, I though for sure that Osgood would try and sign elsewhere to be a no.2.
PadsChargers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!
SanDiego Pride

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San Diego State guy too... Gotta love that.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I certainetly do Very Happy Not too many SDSU guys in the NFL but there has been a few that I can think of off the top of my head. Osgood, Robert Griffith, Brian Russell, Marshall Faulk. I hope the SDSU football program can get a big boost and start getting more notoriety and interest and bring in more rectruits that way, its a beautiful area San Diego is, you wouldnt think there would be much problem brining in top recruits.
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, Kyle Turley, La'Roi Glover, Kirk Morrison, Marviel Underwood, J.R. Tolver...

Those are some more in the NFL, many of them successful. The way Chuck Long is recruiting, he's not too worried about getting star recruits. I think he's leading this program in the right direction by building foundation on the lines.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: