Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Introduction Thread: Just Who do you think you are?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Against_me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Isaac Bruce / Chris Long
What do you do?: Currently I am working as a Runner in a restaurant asi i hope next year to Study an International public relations master at Manchester and hopefully Charlotte

What other teams are you a fan of?: Real Madrid, Memphis Grizzlies, Colorado Avalanche

Do you play sports? I play soccer in an Amateur League

Who is your dream girl? Charlize Theron

What do you like to eat?: Spanish food: Octopus, Meatballs, Paella, Omelette. [inappropriate/removed], i love Spanish food.

What other hobbies do you have?: i love Music, Travelling, going out, snowboard
Why did you choose your username?: Against Me! is one of my favourite bands

Name one really cool event in your life.: Probably be able to live in Italy and Uk aside of where i was born, Spain

Stedman Bailey

receiving - 17 rec 226 yards avg 15.4
rushing - 2 att 33 yards 1 td

Ray Ray Armstrong

13 tackles 0 FF 1 FR 0 Int 0 Sacks
FishersMustache

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Bradford, Jackson, Laurinaitis

What do you do?: Work full time.

What other teams are you a fan of?: St. Louis Cardinals, San Jose Sharks

Do you play sports? Hockey

Who is your dream girl? Zooey Deschanel, Hayden Panettiere

What do you like to eat?: Mac and cheese, tacos, mashed potatoes, pizza

What other hobbies do you have?: Working out, hanging out with friends, playing pool, darts.

Why did you choose your username?: Fisher's mustache is boss.
jdhommert

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The Introduction Thread: Just Who do you think you are? Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Faulk or Warner.

What do you do?: I'm going to school for physical therapy. After this last semester of clinicals, I'll be done!!!

What other teams are you a fan of?: Cards and Blues obviously. I'm a fan of Manning and the Broncos, the Ravens, Rays, Rangers, and UNC basketball

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:
Never played organized football of any kind. I never was a huge football fan until the last few years or so. I always watched the Rams when I could, but the NFL was always my 3rd favorite sport when I was younger, probably because my dad only cared about basketball and baseball.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Any girl who will sleep with me Cool

What do you like to eat?: Everything. I'm a large man Laughing Steak, burgers and several forms of carbs are my favorites.

What other hobbies do you have?: I'm big into sports, cars (namely corvettes and other performance cars), movies, and music.

Why did you choose your username?: It's my name Smile

Name one really cool event in your life.: I sold Jon Jay a pair of Jordans for some money and a game used bat of his. Cool
DerekBrink

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?:
Torry Holt is my all time favorite Ram and Janoris Jenkins is my current fave.
What do you do? I'm a college student attending school for web design, computer repair and IT work. That's my major but I"m thinking about attending a four year school for journalism after I'm done with my 2 year degree.

What other teams are you a fan of?:
Los Angeles Lakers
Los angeles Dodgers
also am a big combat sports fan(mostly mma and boxing)

Do you play sports?I play basketball recreationally but mostly run and work out. I did play football, baseball and basketball in high school

Who is your dream girl? I've been with the same women for over 10 years but man is Megan Fox hot. I really, really like Arabic and Native american women.

What do you like to eat?: everything seriously Lasagna, steak, mashed potatoes, pizza, anything that is good

What other hobbies do you have?: besides sports I like reading, playing with my son, playing video games and hiking
rAmFan39

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally back from the desert (Afghanistan) and ready to become a regular around here!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rAmFan39 wrote:
Finally back from the desert (Afghanistan) and ready to become a regular around here!!

Welcome home. I'm assuming you weren't there for a vacation. I'm glad to hear you made it back alright.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Hoj398

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?:

Chris Long, JL55, Sam Bradford, Chris Givens

What do you do?:

Own a mechanic shop and go to school ( becoming a nurse )

What other teams are you a fan of?:

Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, Minnesota Timberwolves.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.:

I used to play high school football (QB,OLB) and basketball (G/F)

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history):

No such thing as a dream girl, they're all whores Razz

What do you like to eat?:

Arabic food is my all time favorite, Italian, American

What other hobbies do you have?:

Sports, Hookah, and working on my Mustang

Why did you choose your username?:

Nickname and bradford and Sjax numbers

Name one really cool event in your life.:

Threw for 4 Tds in high school and ran for 1. than lost the game before state championship.
catcheryea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: Marshall Faulk and Torry Holt. The two reasons I became a Rams fan.

What do you do?: Graudating high school this year and next year I'll be majoring in Music Technology at NYU.

What other teams are you a fan of?: Auburn Football, UNC Basketball, Nets, and every team except the Yankees.

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: Varsity Basketball and Baseball player since sophomore year

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Melanie Iglesias/Blake Lively. Either will do really.

What do you like to eat?: Whatever I can get my hands on.

What other hobbies do you have?: Music is a huge part of my life, whether listening or playing.

Why did you choose your username?: It was my AIM username from like 1st grade

Name one really cool event in your life.: In little league, my team made it to the state championship, but lost to the team that lost to the team would eventually make it to Williamsport.
ramsfan311

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b]Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?[/b]: Roman Gabriel, Jack Youngblood, ED, and Warner would be my past favs - current favorite player Ogletree.

What do you do?: heavy duty truck industry

What other teams are you a fan of?: Dodgers, lakers, Kings, and USC Trojans

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: I played both football and baseball in hs and played baseball on scholarship at a D1 school in SoCal.

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): My wife of course

What do you like to eat?: I try and eat healthy now that I'm over 50

What other hobbies do you have?: I love most all sports, and would say travelling and fishing would be my favorite activities away from work.

Why did you choose your username?: I was raised by a family that were all Ram fanatics from the day I was born.

Name one really cool event in your life.: My whole life has been very blessed, but attending my first Dodger -Giant game and seeing guys like Mays and McCovey in person was amazing....along with the the first time I ever layed eyes on Chavez Ravine.
ajhicks11

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife just challenged me about how often I post on this website. I don't post often so I found it easier to make a post and find out how many posts I have made. Just so turns out that today is exactly 4 years since I joined as a member of this site.

Glad to be apart of the Rams board. Here's to a great offseason.

Pick 2 and 13
yoinesh123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is your favorite Rams player? Past or Present?: My Favorite is Torry Holt. He was the player that got me interested in the Rams

What do you do?: I'm going to Missouri Online High School for right now. (My School is using it until we get accredited).

What other teams are you a fan of?: St.Louis Cards, St.Louis Blues, SLU Bills, Mizzou Football and Basketball, OKC Thunder

Do you play sports? If you've hung up the cleats, inform us of your glory days when you used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter-mile.: I'm a pitcher for my Baseball team and I play Running back in Football when I used to play

Who is your dream girl? (those that are married, go ahead and say your wife! That way she doesn't beat you senseless when she browses through you history): Mine Is Kate Upton

What do you like to eat?: Anything Healthy

What other hobbies do you have?: Computer, Exercise, watch sports, Etc,

Why did you choose your username?: its my nickname in real life except for the 123 part

Name one really cool event in your life.: Either Getting into AP History or getting to the Missouri Semi-Finals in the Geo Bee a few years back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: