Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Killzone: Shadow Fall
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 13939
Location: Flipadelphia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Killzone: Shadow Fall Reply with quote


Developer: Guerrilla Games
Release Date: Fall 2013

Platforms: PS4

More coming soon
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10068
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love me some Killzone even though I never played 3's single player.
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Neumatic


Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 8160
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killzone is one of my favorite series, looking forward to this game.
_________________

Jamison. on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteelKing728


Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 13282
Location: Gibsonia, Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

only PS4? wow.

It seems like all the good games go straight to playstation. Confused
_________________

Bright and Happy days are coming to the Minnesota Vikings very soon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
twslhs20


Joined: 28 Feb 2008
Posts: 11664
Location: Where the true depth of one's soul doesn't resonate with the world
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
only PS4? wow.

It seems like all the good games go straight to playstation. Confused


Killzone has always been a PlayStation exclusive. Same for GOW and uncharted.

Microsoft has Gears and Halo etc.
_________________

Joe_is_the_best ^^
Adopt A Viking: Brian Robison

GS: 9 TKLS: 15 SK: 3.0 FF: 0 FR: 1 TD: 1 PD: 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 27393
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting this as the first game.


Who else will be on opening night/Day?
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

iPwn wrote:
I'd rather be ignorant to others' ignorance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mossburg


Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 41653
Location: Straight Cash Inc. Headquarters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
I'm getting this as the first game.


Who else will be on opening night/Day?


Maybe if they step out of the kiddie sandbox and make a more ambitious game.
_________________
Equal Opportunity Hater

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 9273
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twslhs20 wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
only PS4? wow.

It seems like all the good games go straight to playstation. Confused


Killzone has always been a PlayStation exclusive. Same for GOW and uncharted.

Microsoft has Gears and Halo etc.


Yep, its always been this way.

Also, I believe Epic is no longer going to be Xbox exclusive, so if there are more Gears games they could come to PS4, I think.

But this is probably the launch game I will buy, maybe I will get watch dogs instead or maybe both. Really looking forward to this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 27393
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mossburg wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
I'm getting this as the first game.


Who else will be on opening night/Day?


Maybe if they step out of the kiddie sandbox and make a more ambitious game.
How ambitious do you want and FPS to be?
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

iPwn wrote:
I'd rather be ignorant to others' ignorance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mossburg


Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 41653
Location: Straight Cash Inc. Headquarters
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
Mossburg wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
I'm getting this as the first game.


Who else will be on opening night/Day?


Maybe if they step out of the kiddie sandbox and make a more ambitious game.
How ambitious do you want and FPS to be?


More ambitious than checkpoint shootouts in tiny restricted areas from opening to the credits, and Space Invaders-like turret sessions.
_________________
Equal Opportunity Hater

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 27393
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay then Laughing


Think they said this one has missions per the map, like 5 different objectives you can do any order you want...


Of course I'm getting it for the usually KZ boss multiplayer so...
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

iPwn wrote:
I'd rather be ignorant to others' ignorance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packerfaninmn


Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 7136
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
Okay then Laughing


Think they said this one has missions per the map, like 5 different objectives you can do any order you want...


Of course I'm getting it for the usually KZ boss multiplayer so...

The thing about killzone multiplayer is that once your maxed out it gets boring. Hopefully they supportive this one up a bit.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Supersuavesky


Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 27393
Location: Anywhere But Here
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerfaninmn wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
Okay then Laughing


Think they said this one has missions per the map, like 5 different objectives you can do any order you want...


Of course I'm getting it for the usually KZ boss multiplayer so...

The thing about killzone multiplayer is that once your maxed out it gets boring. Hopefully they supportive this one up a bit.
Max out?

What do you mean?
_________________
PSN: Suavesky

iPwn wrote:
I'd rather be ignorant to others' ignorance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Packerfaninmn


Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 7136
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your abilities and weapons get maxed out and there is nothing left to strive for. At least killzone 2 was that way. Not sure about 3 since I was dealing with a pregnant woman at the time do needless to say I didn't get to far into it. Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kampman74


Joined: 30 Apr 2007
Posts: 6600
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I am the only person on the planet that liked Resistance over Killzone. Thought Killzone was all flash and no substance.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group