Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Co-op game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moss89petey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Co-op game? Reply with quote

Hey guys, my friends and I want to get a Ps3 game where we can play online together. Do you have any recommendations on nice games to get? Thanks
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Co-op game? Reply with quote

moss89petey wrote:
Hey guys, my friends and I want to get a Ps3 game where we can play online together. Do you have any recommendations on nice games to get? Thanks

BORDERLANDS. GET IT. (1 and 2)

Also, Portal 2

/thread

XBL: ShiiNyIV
NickButera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Co-op game? Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
moss89petey wrote:

Also, Portal 2

/thread

Definitely Borderlands 1 and 2. BL2 If you only want to choose one game and know you won't want to play a squeal. This game was so much fun. They also have a "pre-sequel" on it's way out for PS3 and Xbox 360 soon, so if you play BL 1 you can play it in the right order, play the Pre-Sequel (which takes place between 1 and 2) next and then play BL 2 last.... if you have that much time.

Other than that, Destiny looks like a phenomenally fun co-op game, but you'll have to wait 2 months.

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Co-op game? Reply with quote

NickButera wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
moss89petey wrote:

Also, Portal 2

/thread

Definitely Borderlands 1 and 2. BL2 If you only want to choose one game and know you won't want to play a squeal. This game was so much fun. They also have a "pre-sequel" on it's way out for PS3 and Xbox 360 soon, so if you play BL 1 you can play it in the right order, play the Pre-Sequel (which takes place between 1 and 2) next and then play BL 2 last.... if you have that much time.

Other than that, Destiny looks like a phenomenally fun co-op game, but you'll have to wait 2 months.

Yeah you dont HAVE to play BL1 before 2. The sequel is definitely better. But the first one was so good, and the writing, I don't want to deprive you of that [warning possibly worst ending of all endings]

davdukes4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Co-op game? Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
moss89petey wrote:

/thread

/thread

(If you don't like borderlands you can try Dead Island 1/2 or dead rising 3. Co-op is pretty slim pickings to date)

I would recommend looking into Assassins creed unity, Destiny, Evolve, Halo master chief edition, dying light and the division. Most of them are releasing over the next few months.

I've been looking for good co-op games for years and it looks like we might finally have some coming out. Very Happy
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Co-op game? Reply with quote

davdukes4 wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
moss89petey wrote:

/thread

/thread

(If you don't like borderlands you can quit video games forever)

steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borderlands is a mix of the best shooter you've ever played, with the best RPG you'll ever play.

If you hate it, you really should quit gaming. Laughing
Kiltman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't hate Borderlands by any stretch, but I will say I'm far removed from the camp that adores it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF you go the route of Borderlands (1 or 2), make sure you get the DLC, which makes the game (especially 2) really big.

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
IF you go the route of Borderlands (1 or 2), make sure you get the DLC, which makes the game (especially 2) really big.

You can usually buy the game of the year edition now for not too expensive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: