Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots release Ty Law!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrClean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Patriots release Ty Law!!!! Reply with quote

That would be a great move to get him!!! I don't know how hurt he is from that injury, but, he would make our defense sooooo must better than what it is now. What do you think?
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmm could I get a link or something.......I havn't heard nothing of them getting rid of Ty Law......

but if it is true.......either way it would help us because that is one more great CB out there on FA
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never Mind .......IT IS TRUE......... its on ESPNNews.......

but yea wether we sign him or not its one more great CB on the market and we might go after him or another one so you never know.......
tdawg72

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: YES! Reply with quote

Just saw it on ESPNews. The Steelers also just released Chad Scott (CB). Law, Ken Lucas, Surtain, Fred Smoot. My God. CB's galore. Sign Law (he's a cap casualty, he'll be healthy for next season), sign Derek Mason, this all might friggin work out.

COMPLETE THE SALE QUICK!!
MrClean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and the Panthers released Muhsin Muhammad. We should sign him just to keep him away from Phili. They would have waaay to much fire power if they got him.
But seriously I think we should go after those two players pretty hard. They are both veteran and if we should go with a receiver and or a DB in the draft we would have alot of depth with Ken Irvin comin back and with the recievers we already have...and think about how much a player like Edwards and or Rodgers could learn from players like that.
What do you think?
T0wer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we were able to put something like that together that would be amazing. Think about what we could do with our picks at that point???

Maybe a safety like Thomas Davis :-X Nothing like a 6'3" 230 Safety over the middle to decapitate someone.
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You also forgot about Rolle...... Yea I would go for Law, Surtain, or Rolle

Muhammad was just offically released by the panthers also...... So on the FA for Wr there is Plaxico Buress, Muhammad, Derek Mason, and Coles might be traded too........

We got the money.....now lets go out and use it!
T0wer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random news.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1999620
MrClean

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love for them to go for S Sammy Knight 96 tackles 4 ints. I think he would be a great fit. This guy knows how to catch the ball and make a tackle somethin Russell forgot how to do.
tdawg72

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Coles Reply with quote

If you can believe it, Coles is actually close to being traded back to the Jets for Santana Moss!? I agree about Thomas Davis at 18. Let's put the days of Russell and Orlando Thomas behind us! Two other guys that will probably be there at 18 are Antaaj Hawthorne (the big DT from Wisconsin) and Troy Williamson (speed-burner receiver) just cuz from what I read Davis might be gone by 18.
BigRich3113

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Davis will most likely be gone by 18...... but hey the combine is this weekend and you never know what will happen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: