Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HELP ME HELP YOU.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frazierfan86

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: HELP ME HELP YOU. Reply with quote

Here it is, my second mock... I think Denver will grab T.O. I also see RBs falling hardcore.

1.HOU= Reggie Bush, RB USC- The Texans will probably try to trade down, but it won't happen with the Jets like most people think. Worst comes to worst, they grab the most electrifying player in the draft.

2.NO= Matt Leinart, QB USC- Even though their new head coach is callling Cutler the next Favre, I just don't see them picking up Cutler here.

3.TEN= D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT Virginia- After letting go of their LT Brad Hopkins and deciding to keep Mcnair for one more year, this pick seems to make more sense than Young or Cutler.

4.NYJ= Jay Cutler, QB Vanderbuilt- Yes, they restructured Pennington's deal so that he's staying. No, he's not a franchise QB. Cutler spends a year on the bench like all great QBs to, then gets to work in 2007.

5.GB= A.J. Hawk, OLB Ohio St.- They need a LB far more than they need a DE (Mario Williams seems to be the other choice here), and Hawk and Barnett would be pretty sick.

6.SF= Michael Huff, S Texas- A lot of needs in San Fran, but they pick the most flexible & talented defensive guy at this position. Itís him or Ngata.

7.OAK= Vince Young, QB Texas- Just because people know that Davis like Andrew Walter doesn't mean they won't draft Young if he falls this far.

8.BUF= Vernon Davis, TE UMD- They signed Larry Triplett and probably won't get Molds back, it seems that they want to draft an offensive weapon to help Losman grow.

9.DET= Mario Williams, DE NCST- Another team with a few needs, but they finally start polishing their defense with the DROTY at 9th.

10.ARI= Haloti Ngata, DT Oregon- They don't get Cutler or Huff, but they're not too sad when they get the best DT available in the draft by far.

11.STL= Chad Greenway, LB Iowa- Dexter Coaxley hasnít done squat, and they already have enough firepower on offense so they won't draft Davis.

12.CLE= Manny Lawson, DE/OLB NCST- Itís not like they need help with their defensive line or anything. Oh wait, yes they do. Plus, dude is fast.

13.BAL= Jimmy Williams, CB/S VT- Baltimore needs a safety now that they parted ways with Demps, and he can play CB later on in his career if he has to. Good possibility of them trading down.

14.PHI= Brodrick Bunkley, DT Florida St.- They need to put fear in the opposing team again, and fear starts with a nice defensive line. A lot of people didn't like this idea, but after the combine, we'll see how many people complain.

15.ATL= Ko Simpson, S South Carolina- They need a safety, and they donít get much better than this guy.

16.MIA= Winston Justice, OT USC- Still upset that they couldnít get Cutler, they draft the second best OT in the draft.

17.MIN= DeAngelo Williams, RB Memphis- A controversial pick, but their current slew of RBs just arenít cutting it. Plus he's by far the BPA at this point.

18.DAL= Marcus McNeill, OT Auburn- Dallas will be one of the happiest teams in the draft if this beast of a man falls to them.

19.SD= Eric Winston, OT Miami- They have to reward LT at some point.

20.KC= Tye Hill, DB Clemson- Their secondary is getting old and has always been susceptible to the big play.

21.NE= Lendale White, RB USC- A little surprised that this guy falls to them, they draft the heir to Corey Dillon.

22.DEN (Via Washington)= Jon Scott, OT Texas- Denver's offensive tackles aren't getting any younger, so they pick another underrated big dude.

23.TB= Bobby Carpenter, OLB Ohio St.- Derrick Brooks mentors this kid and makes him a feared and respected defensive player in the future.

24.CIN= Tamba Hali, DE Penn St.- Címon, itís Marvin Lewis, you think heís gonna go with an offensive pick?!

25.NYG= Gabe Watson, DT Michigan- The Giants turned into a pretty well-rounded group last year, but they still need help on the defensive line.

26.CHI= Leonard Pope, TE Georgia- It could be him, it could be Marcedes Lewis, but Iím pretty sure theyíre picking a TE.

27.CAR= Laurence Maroney, RB Minnesota- They need some stability at RB, and Maroney is the way to go.

28.JAX= Ernie Sims, OLB FSU- They let go of Agunleye, so they need a LB.

29.DEN= Mathias Kiwanuka, DE Boston College-They let go of trevor Price, and this guy doesn't deserve the bad rap he's gotten.

30.IND= Demeco Ryans, OLB Alabama- A team with few needs, they pick up a great & underrated player.

31.SEA= Chad Jackson, WR UF- They need some WR help, and they couldn't ask for a better situation with Jackson dropping this far.

32.PIT= Santanio Holmes, WR Ohio St.- Who do they have left other than Ward? Cedric Wilson? That's not gonna cut it. They help their chances of going back to the promised land with this great WR.

Please leave some feedback, this fried my mind. Thanks.

Last edited by frazierfan86 on Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:07 pm; edited 19 times in total
qball8001

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sold on WIlliams, But at nine he is the best defensive prospect.
jags83

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice draft
NVasher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Cromartie pick He's a stud.

Can't nobody touch me right now. Maybe next month all of this will be over. But this month I'm takin' every movin' target out. ~tupac
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i personally like the cards pick but most cards fans disagree with me
BrettWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good miami pick

Dolphins Fan
ianlewis16

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doubt that kansas city take a DE, thats the only real defensive position they get any sort of production from with hicks and allen.
minnessota has also got way to much invested in a whole heap of running backs to invest a 1st round pick in 1.i look for them 2 go defense BPA
no way vernon davis falls that far he's a beast will probably go top 10 to buffalo, oakland or arizona
like the eagles pick though that is probably the biggest position of need.
good draft IMO
bigdawg316

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good pick for the Browns Lawson will be a Beast!!
frazierfan86

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Bears fans seemed real high on Cromartie, so I thought that pick worked. Good point about KC, I should have thought that over. As for Vernon Davis, trust me, I know the man is a beast, I'm from Maryland, but there's too much talent at spots they need more in Bufallo, Arizona, and especially Oakland.
Fishfan79

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

16.MIA= Jon Scott, OT Texas

I donít like the scott pick at all.

I donít think he is BPA there, I donít think OT is one of our biggest needs. Carey and McIntosh both did very solid and are young.

Bobby carpenter OLB would be a better fit for us.
If had a great showing at the combine I could buy Antonio Cromartie DB FSU
A trade back would be best though.
nicfre

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Tamba Hali?
frazierfan86

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Scott is underrated, but we'll see what happens. Thanks for reminding me about Hali nicfre, I totally forgot about him Embarassed
travrock1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If TB takes Winston with the 23rd pick, it will be the 23rd pick in the 2nd round...or the third. He had an awful year and got absolutely molested against Florida State and LSU. I don't look for him to have a very solid combine either, I think the only thing that keeps him in the first half of the draft is that the tackle talent is weak this year after Ferguson. I don't think all these first round teams will reach for mediocre OT's like you have projected. Other than that, it was a good draft, good Arizona pick.
Element

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Hali, I think the Eagles would take him over Bunkley. DT is a need, but we took one in the first last year, and I don't think we'll go for another til the 3rd or 4th round.

Good effort, keep it up!

Believe.
One Team.
One City.
One Dream.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
frazierfan86

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most people would disagree with you about the OTs... There's a steep decline in talent at the tackle spot after Colledge and Callaghan, but every OT up to that point is a 1st/2nd round quality pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: