Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pokemon Black and White v.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
I'm about to get to Humilau City. Here's my team.

Ampharos - 46
Chandelure - 49
Samurott - 47
Haxorus - 49
Lucario - 48
Crobat - 47


Elite 4 could be tough with no Dark type
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34769
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:
I'm about to get to Humilau City. Here's my team.

Ampharos - 46
Chandelure - 49
Samurott - 47
Haxorus - 49
Lucario - 48
Crobat - 47


Elite 4 could be tough with no Dark type


Gave Crobat a bunch of protein recently. He's got Bite. Should help me some.

Besides, Lucario has Work Up. I need the Blue Shards to get him Dark Pulse. I was thinking of going with Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Close Combat and Work Up. That way he gets the boost for either Fighting move (Want to keep a Sp. Att. and Att. of both for STAB) then Dark Pulse; so I can fight off Psychic / Ghost types.

:EDIT:

Chandelure can learn it. I trained the heck out of his Special Attack after I evolved him. He'll dominate if I teach him Dark Pulse.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34195
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I need 1 more pokemon still.

Arcanine Lv. 56
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Outrage
Crunch

Vaporeon Lv. 54
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Surf

Serperior Lv. 56
Synthesis
Coil
Aqua Tail
Leaf Blade

Flygon Lv. 54
Rock Slide
Dig
Fly
Dragon Tail

Lucario Lv. 56
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Close Combat
Bone Rush
(Should I switch Bone Rush or Ice Punch for Drain Punch?)


Need one more...
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
OK I need 1 more pokemon still.

Arcanine Lv. 56
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Outrage
Crunch

Vaporeon Lv. 54
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Surf

Serperior Lv. 56
Synthesis
Coil
Aqua Tail
Leaf Blade

Flygon Lv. 54
Rock Slide
Dig
Fly
Dragon Tail

Lucario Lv. 56
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Close Combat
Bone Rush
(Should I switch Bone Rush or Ice Punch for Drain Punch?)


Need one more...


NO.

I would get something like a Scraggy/Zoroark. A dark type goes a long way in the Elite 4. Depends on what you're looking for. A competitive Pokemon? Or just something to get you through the game. If it's the latter, I go with one of those 2. I used an Espeon my first time through as well, OHKO's anything it's strong against, but the same can be said against it.
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34195
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
OK I need 1 more pokemon still.

Arcanine Lv. 56
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Outrage
Crunch

Vaporeon Lv. 54
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Surf

Serperior Lv. 56
Synthesis
Coil
Aqua Tail
Leaf Blade

Flygon Lv. 54
Rock Slide
Dig
Fly
Dragon Tail

Lucario Lv. 56
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Close Combat
Bone Rush
(Should I switch Bone Rush or Ice Punch for Drain Punch?)


Need one more...


NO.

I would get something like a Scraggy/Zoroark. A dark type goes a long way in the Elite 4. Depends on what you're looking for. A competitive Pokemon? Or just something to get you through the game. If it's the latter, I go with one of those 2. I used an Espeon my first time through as well, OHKO's anything it's strong against, but the same can be said against it.


I had decided to go with Weaville anyways. WFM. I'm keeping Aqua Tail..
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
OK I need 1 more pokemon still.

Arcanine Lv. 56
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Outrage
Crunch

Vaporeon Lv. 54
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Surf

Serperior Lv. 56
Synthesis
Coil
Aqua Tail
Leaf Blade

Flygon Lv. 54
Rock Slide
Dig
Fly
Dragon Tail

Lucario Lv. 56
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Close Combat
Bone Rush
(Should I switch Bone Rush or Ice Punch for Drain Punch?)


Need one more...


NO.

I would get something like a Scraggy/Zoroark. A dark type goes a long way in the Elite 4. Depends on what you're looking for. A competitive Pokemon? Or just something to get you through the game. If it's the latter, I go with one of those 2. I used an Espeon my first time through as well, OHKO's anything it's strong against, but the same can be said against it.


I had decided to go with Weaville anyways. WFM. I'm keeping Aqua Tail..


But aqua tail is so useless on him...

Weavile is dirty. I just wish it would learn an ice move it can actually use effectively Sad
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sciz


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 15730
Location: Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These gyms suck. Second is swept by Magnemite and Sonicboom. Third has two pokemon in the entire gym that aren't OHKOed by Wing Attack.

Currently playing with Dewott, Darumaka, Golbat, Leavanny, Magnemite, and Drilbur. Probably should ditch Golbat, but I need something that flies eventually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34195
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
OK I need 1 more pokemon still.

Arcanine Lv. 56
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Outrage
Crunch

Vaporeon Lv. 54
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Surf

Serperior Lv. 56
Synthesis
Coil
Aqua Tail
Leaf Blade

Flygon Lv. 54
Rock Slide
Dig
Fly
Dragon Tail

Lucario Lv. 56
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Close Combat
Bone Rush
(Should I switch Bone Rush or Ice Punch for Drain Punch?)


Need one more...


NO.

I would get something like a Scraggy/Zoroark. A dark type goes a long way in the Elite 4. Depends on what you're looking for. A competitive Pokemon? Or just something to get you through the game. If it's the latter, I go with one of those 2. I used an Espeon my first time through as well, OHKO's anything it's strong against, but the same can be said against it.


I had decided to go with Weaville anyways. WFM. I'm keeping Aqua Tail..


But aqua tail is so useless on him...

Weavile is dirty. I just wish it would learn an ice move it can actually use effectively Sad


Taught it Ice Punch. I like Aqua Tail because it's a Powerful physical move, it's not grass, it counter's the primary weakness of fire, and it can damage flying, bug, fire, poison and steel types where my grass moves can't.
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bohlmann20


Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Posts: 5138
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought Black 2 today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 12252
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
McNabbMcFadden wrote:
OK I need 1 more pokemon still.

Arcanine Lv. 56
Flare Blitz
Heat Wave
Outrage
Crunch

Vaporeon Lv. 54
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Surf

Serperior Lv. 56
Synthesis
Coil
Aqua Tail
Leaf Blade

Flygon Lv. 54
Rock Slide
Dig
Fly
Dragon Tail

Lucario Lv. 56
Swords Dance
Ice Punch
Close Combat
Bone Rush
(Should I switch Bone Rush or Ice Punch for Drain Punch?)


Need one more...


NO.

I would get something like a Scraggy/Zoroark. A dark type goes a long way in the Elite 4. Depends on what you're looking for. A competitive Pokemon? Or just something to get you through the game. If it's the latter, I go with one of those 2. I used an Espeon my first time through as well, OHKO's anything it's strong against, but the same can be said against it.


I had decided to go with Weaville anyways. WFM. I'm keeping Aqua Tail..


But aqua tail is so useless on him...

Weavile is dirty. I just wish it would learn an ice move it can actually use effectively Sad


Taught it Ice Punch. I like Aqua Tail because it's a Powerful physical move, it's not grass, it counter's the primary weakness of fire, and it can damage flying, bug, fire, poison and steel types where my grass moves can't.


Ah true where do you get it Ice Punch? Is there a move tutor that teaches that?
_________________

XBL: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 16480
Location: CalhounLambeau on teh sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bohlmann20 wrote:
I bought Black 2 today.


Black 2 the future?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bohlmann20


Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Posts: 5138
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Bohlmann20 wrote:
I bought Black 2 today.


Black 2 the future?


I read this. . . nothing.
Half a minute later I LOL'd.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ice_Dude_2008


Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Posts: 1830
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bohlmann20 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Bohlmann20 wrote:
I bought Black 2 today.


Black 2 the future?


I read this. . . nothing.
Half a minute later I LOL'd.


I need to put down Borderlands and 2k so I can play this game. Crying or Very sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34769
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:
Taught it Ice Punch.


Excellent move to counter the Flying types he may face.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34195
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is there a way to get Challenge Mode on White 2? I know you get it on Black 2 by beating the Elite 4, but that unlocks Easy mode on White 2..... How dumb.....
_________________
"Break the rules, but first break the rulers."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group