Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets FF Keeper League: Draft on Sunday, August 24th
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetsqb101

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've missed the playoffs due to tiebreakers in back to back years Mad

Still, glad I had a 6 game winning streak to end the season right, and my defense against opposing players is obviously the best in the league. Teams averaged 5 less points against me than anyone else Laughing
FrankJets

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who is going to win? Hopefully I hold up.
drew39k

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankJets wrote:
So who is going to win? Hopefully I hold up.

Should be interesting for sure.

Coltbama and I have split our season meetings. Coltbama has held the more consistent team. Hes had the high score for a week twice. Also those ten wins, and quite a few points on the season.

I do have the highest score of any team during any week with 155.65, so im fully capable of putting up the numbers to win. Add to the the 3-1 record in "luck" games and I certainly have a chance.

That said. Im pulling for an upset because BAma is the favorite.

The Beasts of the East are a house of fire right now. Putting up 120 plus in each of he last three, with two wins putting over 150 points. Certainly making a case getting hot at the right time. Theyve suffered in close games going 0-2, and 0-3 in luck games.

Frank hasnt been lucky either going 0-3 in luck games. However he has only scored under 100 points twice all season. Also, he holds the highest total score all season.

A brightspot for The Beasts is that they were able to get 16 points out of the Lawfirm to help give them a good start. Id love to see BEasts pull it out, but i dont see it.

Coltbama Vs Frankjets would be the best/most exciting matchup. Im personally pulling for Beasts Vs Primetime.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
drew39k

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coltbama vs frankjets for the championship.
Technically yes... BUT by laws of playoff football, The Andrew Lucks lost to the Quarterbackbowl 47 winning Joe Flaccos. Whereas the Russel Wilsons lost to the Matt Ryans, who didnt even beat the Colin Kaepernicks.
FrankJets

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankJets for the repeat?? Will see
drew39k

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put it in the books. FrankJets with the back to back championships! Final score 101.8 to 100.65. A real nail biter finish.

The target is firmly on your back. Im very dissapointed with my fourth place finish. I expect greatness. Im coming for ya.
JETS2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So had to bump this back up when are we gonna start the league back up and figure out the best time for a draft and set our keepers and things of that nature.

Last edited by JETS2005 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
moham-17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good deal. I'm in as always.

All I know right now is I'm going to have some hard decisions to make this year.
JETS2005

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moham-17 wrote:
Good deal. I'm in as always.

All I know right now is I'm going to have some hard decisions to make this year.

same here, but I know one thing I will be keeping Stafford and RG3 the third one is the question.
FrankJets

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea please go over the keepers. Looking for the 3-peat. LOL
drew39k

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankJets wrote:
Yea please go over the keepers. Looking for the 3-peat. LOL

No chance! The muscle hamster and Peyton manning are going to help knock you off! Along with Torrey smith hauling in a million joe flacco lobs.
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in, again. Probably keeping nobody. Maybe Blackmon, but his suspension is argh.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any spots open for this? I've done a money league with my friends the past 2 years, but I would be open to something like this. Someone give me the deets on this league and if there are spots available.

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:
drew39k

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsfandan423 wrote:
Are there any spots open for this? I've done a money league with my friends the past 2 years, but I would be open to something like this. Someone give me the deets on this league and if there are spots available.

While we haven't formally kicked anyone from the league yet I seem to remember there were two dead teams that's owners will certainly be replaced.

Basically it's an h2h league with receptions giving add points. Very basic setup. Keepers portion is the only complicated bit. Basically you can't keep your first round picks. 3 keepers allowed and you forfeit a pick for each player you keep. The pick you forfeit is the round you selected the player plus one rou˝der for every year you keep him. an example is that I selected mannin in the 6th round. If I want to keep him this year I give up my 5th rounder. Next year he will cost me a 4th then a third then a 2nd then a first. Once he hits first round value he is ineligible to be kept.
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drew39k wrote:
Jetsfandan423 wrote:

While we haven't formally kicked anyone from the league yet I seem to remember there were two dead teams that's owners will certainly be replaced.

Basically it's an h2h league with receptions giving add points. Very basic setup. Keepers portion is the only complicated bit. Basically you can't keep your first round picks. 3 keepers allowed and you forfeit a pick for each player you keep. The pick you forfeit is the round you selected the player plus one rou˝der for every year you keep him. an example is that I selected mannin in the 6th round. If I want to keep him this year I give up my 5th rounder. Next year he will cost me a 4th then a third then a 2nd then a first. Once he hits first round value he is ineligible to be kept.

Ah ok I gotcha. Yeah in my money league we do keepers but we have a different setup than this. Well if you need another guy I'm down for it. Do we all use Yahoo?

Adopt a Jet: David Harris
TCK: 123 SACK: 2 FF: 1 INT:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 24 of 40

Jump to: