Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Real Madrid C.F. Thread - 10x EUROPEAN CHAMPS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benzema: NO EVIDENCE OF RONALDO SADNESS

Teammates in Ronaldo's corner

Quote:
Ronaldo sparked frenzied media speculation over his state of mind last week when he failed to celebrate his two goals in a 3-0 La Liga win over Granada.

The former Manchester United forward claimed postgame that he was "a little sad," but declined to offer any further explanation.

#Pray4Cristiano (pray for Cesc too I guess.. He's not "quite" as sad but he's a bit sad)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! #Pray4Cristiano #Pray4Cesc

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Tristiano.

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 318 rush yds(7.6), 660 rec yds(13.2), 5 TDs
Tyner: 387 rush yds(4.4), 65 rec yds(7.2), 4 TDs
Freeman: 1050 rush yds(5.6), 106 rec yds(9.6), 16 TDs
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll be in huge debts they said, they won't be able to pay back the banks they said!

Quote:
Real Madrid closed the 2011/12 fiscal year with income totalling 514 million Euros, 7% more than in the previous period. This is the highest figure earned by an international sports institution and makes the white team club the first one to surpass the 500 million Euros barrier in the sports industry. Members’ contribution from both annual membership and tickets accounts for 9,5% over the total income.

Operating income after the disposal of fixed assets (EBITDA) has increased by 1,9% reaching the amount of 153,9 million Euros.

Net earnings total 24,2 million Euros, i.e. 23,3% less than in the previous period. This variation is due to increased costs arising from securities premiums, changes in tax regulations, hedging of contingencies and risks derived from the evolution of the economic context, and increased amortisation expenses from investments made. It is noteworthy that the financial result of the previous year included a non-recurrent tax financial income.

Equity rose by 9,6% reaching 275,2 million Euros.

Net debt fell by 26,5% totalling 124,7 million Euros, i.e. 45 million Euros less than in the previous period.

The net debt/operating income ratio (EBITDA) shifted from 1,1 times to 0,8 times. Likewise, the net debt/equity ratio shifted from 0,7 to 0,5.

2012/13 Budget
Estimated income for the 2012/13 season is 516,6 million Euros with net earnings in the amount of 24,4 million Euros.

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/Actualidad/1330118134259/noticia/Noticia/Real_Madrid_s_income_reaches_514_million_Euros,_7%25_more_than_in_the_previous_fiscal_year.htm

Quote:
Real Madrid have closed the 2011-12 fiscal year with income totalling €514 million, a seven per cent growth compared to the previous period.

This is the highest figure earned by an international sports institution, and los Blancos have become the first club to surpass the €500 million barrier in the sports industry.

Members’ contributions, from both annual membership and tickets, account for 9.5% of the total income.

Madrid's net earnings are €24.2m, which is 23.3% less than in the previous period.

This decrease is put down to increased costs arising on the security front, changes in tax regulations, hedging of contingencies and risks derived from the evolution of the economic context, as well as increased amortisation expenses from investments made.

However, the club's net debt has still dropped by 26.5%, to €124.7m.

Estimated income for the 2012-13 campaign is €516.6m, with net earnings of about €24.4m.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/09/14/3375096/real-madrid-first-club-to-surpass-500m-income-barrier

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
yankee0724

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Future Cristiano Ronaldo explains why he was sad

Quote:
"This has been a very difficult time for me," Ronaldo told reporters with a relieved smile. "My teammates have known that I've been extremely unhappy with the current [iPhone] for a while now. I no longer have the nicest case. The camera doesn't produce magazine quality pictures, then the screen is too small to see those pictures of me and don't even get me started on the earbuds. They're very ineffective at drowning out other people's voices. It's terrible. Kaka has an earlier model of the same phone and his doesn't even ring anymore.

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Future Cristiano Ronaldo explains why he was sad

Quote:
"This has been a very difficult time for me," Ronaldo told reporters with a relieved smile. "My teammates have known that I've been extremely unhappy with the current [iPhone] for a while now. I no longer have the nicest case. The camera doesn't produce magazine quality pictures, then the screen is too small to see those pictures of me and don't even get me started on the earbuds. They're very ineffective at drowning out other people's voices. It's terrible. Kaka has an earlier model of the same phone and his doesn't even ring anymore.

To be fair the earbuds are kind of lame for the price you pay for the phone.. you'd think they would pony up and give you some qualify earbuds that don't fall out while you're jogging.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy everyone! Laughing

Deadpulse on the sig
Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have the same meme for EPL but with Liverpool

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
yankee0724

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Enjoy everyone! Laughing

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/579786_10151184319518728_1564346022_n.jpg[img]

Applause

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP. Shame he died at such a young age.

Quote:
El Real Madrid ha manifestado a través de un comunicado oficial sus condolencias por el fallecimiento de su jugador Benjamín Alonso Ezquerra y ha mostrado todo el apoyo a la familia del niño.

"El Real Madrid CF manifiesta su más profundo pesar por el fallecimiento de su jugador benjamín Alonso Ezquerra y se solidariza con su familia y amigos en estos momentos tan extraordinariamente duros", manifestó el club en comunicado oficial.

El jugador formado por la Escuela de Fútbol Villa de Madrid fichó por el benjamín del Real Madrid el pasado 11 de junio y ha fallecido este lunes a diez de cumplir los 8 años, al ser atropellado mientras cruzaba la calle para coger un balón, según ha informado la Escuela de Fútbol Villa de Madrid.

Jugadores del club como Álvaro Morata han expresado sus condolencias a través de Twitter. "Toda la cantera y todo el club está con la familia de Alonso Ezquerra, Benjamín de 8 años que falleció ayer. Todo nuestro apoyo para la familia en estos momentos tan difíciles. Descansa en paz", declaró el delantero.

El Bernabéu guardará hoy un minuto de silencio por la muerte de un benjamín

Los jugadores del Real Madrid y del Millonarios de Bogotá, que esta noche disputan el trofeo Santiago Bernabéu, y el público que asista al estadio guardarán un minuto de silencio por la muerte ayer de un benjamín del club blanco, de 8 años, tras ser atropellado por una furgoneta.

En un comunicado publicado en su página web, el Real Madrid señala también que los futbolistas de ambos clubes saltarán al campo con brazaletes negros y que el próximo fin de semana todos los equipos de las categorías inferiores de la entidad madrileña jugarán con brazaletes negros y antes de cada uno de sus partidos se guardará un minuto de silencio.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/madrid-lamenta-muerte-benjamin-alonso/20120926dasdasftb_15/Tes

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
o_0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcelo broken foot. Out until January. Time for Fabio to step up and live up to that price tag.

✰★✰ In Harbaugh We Trust ✰★✰
BP wrote:
One late season surge and postseason run doesn't make Kaep a better QB than Carson Palmer
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o_0 wrote:
Marcelo broken foot. Out until January. Time for Fabio to step up and live up to that price tag.

That loss is devastating I think. Marcelo was putting it all together and becoming an elite LB to me. Hope Coentrao can continue his run of form, but missing Marcelo is almost bound to hurt at some point.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArodFanboy wrote:
o_0 wrote:

That loss is devastating I think. Marcelo was putting it all together and becoming an elite LB to me. Hope Coentrao can continue his run of form, but missing Marcelo is almost bound to hurt at some point.

Fabio is out for a month as well.....

http://www.marca.com/2012/10/15/en/football/real_madrid/1350331882.html

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
teamorange

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Madrid does something interesting/ballsy like three at the back with Ramos Pepe and either Varane Khedira or Albiol
ThinkICare

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Speculation is rife that Real Madrid are targeting a superstar friend of Xabi Alonso, after a rogue tweet from the former Liverpool playmaker went public.

http://sulia.com/channel/liverpool-fc/f/98a71fea-ccd3-4b66-aada-e4e471aeb1d0/?source=twitter

Who could this possibly mean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 21 of 34

Jump to: