You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Aston Villa Thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckrock101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time for our club to have a new captain. Gabby's been dogshit all season, and Vlaar's quit on the team. IMO Clark should be our captain now. He's stepped up in a big way this season, and he's one of the few guys who goes out and gives 200% every single game. Give him the armband and we'll see a positive impact. At the very least, we need to drop Vlaar, his attitude has become toxic for the team.
EnglishLion20

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teams just spiraling to the championship, a terrible goal difference scored 13 goals all season....won 2 of its last 22 league games and sacked Lambert 2 months too late IMO.

I like Sherwoods confidence and strong lead, but if he wasent sure what a mammoth task hes took on....well after the Stoke result......he sure does now...

Aston Villa is a toxic team that has no confidence or self belief in its ability whatsoever, and its a shame as the squad should be round about 11th-14th IMO.
Buckrock101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnglishLion20 wrote:

Aston Villa is a toxic team that has no confidence or self belief in its ability whatsoever, and its a shame as the squad should be round about 11th-14th IMO.

not the whole team. There are still some guys there who legitimately care and are ready to give 100% every game. Sherwood's task is to root out those like Vlaar and Agbonlahor who don't give a damn.
91jmay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agbonlahor cares, he is just an average player in bad form. Vlaar knows he will be in Prem regardless of Villa so has quit.
Buckrock101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Agbonlahor cares, he is just an average player in bad form. Vlaar knows he will be in Prem regardless of Villa so has quit.

He does so little work on the field, he could have me thinking otherwise
teamorange

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two goals? A win? Villa Park not completely dead? Never thought I'd see the day

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

91jmay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Villa Park rocking tonight. I think the players believe now, and he deserves criticism for some areas of his management style but I think Sherwood is a man you want in a dogfight.
texans_uk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
Two goals? A win? Villa Park not completely dead? Never thought I'd see the day

19 August 1995

Buckrock101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're going to win the league!!
teamorange

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Villa Park has been really lacking emotion for a few years now and finally when the fans show emotion they get suspended Rolling Eyes

If anyone did anything improper like touch the West Brom players/staff or the refs, they should be suspended but if any fan gets suspended for running on taking pictures that will be a total shame. From what I saw nothing bad happened and for a pitch invasion it was pretty tame. I hope common sense prevails

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

Buckrock101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
Villa Park has been really lacking emotion for a few years now and finally when the fans show emotion they get suspended Rolling Eyes

If anyone did anything improper like touch the West Brom players/staff or the refs, they should be suspended but if any fan gets suspended for running on taking pictures that will be a total shame. From what I saw nothing bad happened and for a pitch invasion it was pretty tame. I hope common sense prevails

The worst I've heard happened was from the West Brom fans... apparently some of them were ripping up seats and throwing them. That kind of stuff is legit dangerous, way more than any of our fans running on the field.
Buckrock101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And let's not forget, if this were a small club, say a Bradford type of club running on the pitch after a win, everyone would be saying how wonderful the moment was, and how it was such a fantastic sight for the game, blah blah blah. But since it's a premier league side, its a blight on the game, disgraceful etc etc. No thought to what these two victories mean for our team and our supporters.
91jmay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buckrock101 wrote:
And let's not forget, if this were a small club, say a Bradford type of club running on the pitch after a win, everyone would be saying how wonderful the moment was, and how it was such a fantastic sight for the game, blah blah blah. But since it's a premier league side, its a blight on the game, disgraceful etc etc. No thought to what these two victories mean for our team and our supporters.

Agree, storm in a tea cup.
Buckrock101

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saying that, the bloke with the dildo on his head isn't really helping us look any better...
texans_uk

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32743437

Quote:
Aston Villa have been fined 200,000 by the Football Association following pitch invasions at the FA Cup quarter-final against West Bromwich Albion.

That's like 1/10th of one of your signings?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 74 of 75

Jump to: