Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Bundesliga Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
roysmyboy31


Moderator
Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 19611
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
roysmyboy31 wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
What did you make of the BVB take over the Allianz video?


Haven't seen the video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwTOMGQ_QdM

Think there's a longer version somewhere.


Clever.

Shouldn't be too long before Heynckes gets some guys off the bench.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roysmyboy31


Moderator
Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 19611
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toni Kroos!!!

1-0 Bayern. Great control by Mandzukic and then the assist to Kroos.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17229
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's the title.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roysmyboy31


Moderator
Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 19611
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Equalizer for Dortmund off a corner kick. Didn't deal with the clearance well enough.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17229
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to get a winner really, a draw isn't good enough. Hell with Bayern's start even a win probably isn't.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeEvans


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 18115
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Need to get a winner really, a draw isn't good enough. Hell with Bayern's start even a win probably isn't.
Yeah Bayern have really come to play this year. Unbelievable start for them although the rest of the league has been a pretty big disappointment.
_________________

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
roysmyboy31


Moderator
Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 19611
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little disappointing to come out with just a draw since we had the lead in the 2nd half and had several big chances at the end to take it back. Still better result than the last 4 times we played Dortmund. Also are able to keep them 11 points behind. Though our closest competitor is Leverkusen only 8 points back. No clue why Heynckes waited until 85 minutes to make a substitution. That's not a lot of time to make an impact.

Ultimately, I'll take the result though. Have to look forward to our final CL group game against BATE in Munich. 1st place in the group is on the line.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roysmyboy31


Moderator
Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 19611
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official: Badstuber tore cruciate ligament in his right knee. Out for several months. This sucks.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/soccer-bayern-defender-badstuber-tears-cruciate-ligament-190510710--sow.html
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17229
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badstubber is a blow but not that terrible with the team Munich have right now. Hard to see them losing the title this year, Dortmund will just have to settle with bossing the Champions League.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeEvans


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 18115
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roysmyboy31 wrote:
Official: Badstuber tore cruciate ligament in his right knee. Out for several months. This sucks.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/soccer-bayern-defender-badstuber-tears-cruciate-ligament-190510710--sow.html
Definitely not good news. Who will likely fill his spot, Dante? Has he gotten much playing time this season? I have unfortunately been watching very little Bundesliga(and sports in general) this season.
_________________

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
teamorange


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 11538
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
roysmyboy31 wrote:
Official: Badstuber tore cruciate ligament in his right knee. Out for several months. This sucks.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/soccer-bayern-defender-badstuber-tears-cruciate-ligament-190510710--sow.html
Definitely not good news. Who will likely fill his spot, Dante? Has he gotten much playing time this season? I have unfortunately been watching very little Bundesliga(and sports in general) this season.


Dante has started every game for Bayern. Boetang will step in full time now. A big loss but not season changing injury
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roysmyboy31


Moderator
Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 19611
Location: NY
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, we still have Dante (who has had a very good season) and Boateng, so it is not crippling. But Badstuber is a solid defender who we will miss and it affects our depth. Daniel van Buyten is now our 3rd choice CB. Boateng and Dante are going to be playing a ton.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LeeEvans


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 18115
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
roysmyboy31 wrote:
Official: Badstuber tore cruciate ligament in his right knee. Out for several months. This sucks.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/soccer-bayern-defender-badstuber-tears-cruciate-ligament-190510710--sow.html
Definitely not good news. Who will likely fill his spot, Dante? Has he gotten much playing time this season? I have unfortunately been watching very little Bundesliga(and sports in general) this season.


Dante has started every game for Bayern. Boetang will step in full time now. A big loss but not season changing injury
Ah, that is embarrassing I didn't realize that Embarassed. Not surprised though I thought he was easily the best or second best team on Gladbach for the past two or three seasons. Quality defender and I think Bayern did some really good bringing in a really good player for very little.
_________________

The night is dark and full of terrors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17229
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
teamorange wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
roysmyboy31 wrote:
Official: Badstuber tore cruciate ligament in his right knee. Out for several months. This sucks.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/soccer-bayern-defender-badstuber-tears-cruciate-ligament-190510710--sow.html
Definitely not good news. Who will likely fill his spot, Dante? Has he gotten much playing time this season? I have unfortunately been watching very little Bundesliga(and sports in general) this season.


Dante has started every game for Bayern. Boetang will step in full time now. A big loss but not season changing injury
Ah, that is embarrassing I didn't realize that Embarassed. Not surprised though I thought he was easily the best or second best team on Gladbach for the past two or three seasons. Quality defender and I think Bayern did some really good bringing in a really good player for very little.


Dante's been good. There's also Javi Martinez who could play there, and would probably be better for them than van Buyten.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
teamorange


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 11538
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
teamorange wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
roysmyboy31 wrote:
Official: Badstuber tore cruciate ligament in his right knee. Out for several months. This sucks.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/soccer-bayern-defender-badstuber-tears-cruciate-ligament-190510710--sow.html
Definitely not good news. Who will likely fill his spot, Dante? Has he gotten much playing time this season? I have unfortunately been watching very little Bundesliga(and sports in general) this season.


Dante has started every game for Bayern. Boetang will step in full time now. A big loss but not season changing injury
Ah, that is embarrassing I didn't realize that Embarassed. Not surprised though I thought he was easily the best or second best team on Gladbach for the past two or three seasons. Quality defender and I think Bayern did some really good bringing in a really good player for very little.


Dante's been good. There's also Javi Martinez who could play there, and would probably be better for them than van Buyten.


It's also not like Tymoshchuk is a stranger to the back line
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 86, 87, 88  Next
Page 41 of 88

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group