Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Bundesliga Thread: Home of the World Cup Winners
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teamorange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYCTrl8g9LY

Ouch, never like to see that.
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1301399/bayern-hires-pep-guardiola-to-coach-next-season?cc=5901

Pep Guardiola to officially take over at Bayern next season. Jupp Heynckes is retiring at the end of this season. Got about as good a replacement as you can possibly get. Hopefully, he can have some of the success he had at Barcelona here.

MLB: New York Yankees
College Basketball: NC State Wolfpack
Soccer: FC Bayern Munich
ukjets21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BVB back with a vengeance. 5-0, totally dominated Bremen. Excellent performances by Reus, Schmelzer and Gundogan. Nuri made an appearance and played some lovely balls. And I found a high quality English stream. What a day.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the first half of that game before I switched to the WBA-AV game. They just attacked for fun against Werder.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bayern able to break through a resolute Stuttgart side on the road for a 2-0 win. Chances were extremely tough to come by in the game as Stuttgart played very compact and did not allow Bayern much space in their end. First goal came courtesy of a lax backpass to the keeper which Mario Mandzukic intercepted and slotted past the keeper. Mandzukic then provided the cross that Muller converted for the 2nd goal. Kroos had a decent argument at a penalty too, but didn't get it.

Took full advantage of Leverkusen's draw yesterday. Lead in the Bundesliga is now double digits.
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3-0 win for Bayern over Mainz. First half was fairly even and Mainz was very physical. Muller got a goal at the end of the first off a great flick on from Kroos. Mandzukic got a brace in the 2nd half to seal the win and Bayern played out the game from there. Mandzukic has been involved in 6 of 7 goals so far in the 2nd half of the Bundesliga season. I also like that Jupp found some time to get Robben and Gomez a run out.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roysmyboy31 wrote:
3-0 win for Bayern over Mainz. First half was fairly even and Mainz was very physical. Muller got a goal at the end of the first off a great flick on from Kroos. Mandzukic got a brace in the 2nd half to seal the win and Bayern played out the game from there. Mandzukic has been involved in 6 of 7 goals so far in the 2nd half of the Bundesliga season. I also like that Jupp found some time to get Robben and Gomez a run out.
Any rumors of Gomez being unsettled? I can't imagine he is too happy. Good result for Bayern, haven't they struggled with Mainz lately or am I thinking of a different club?

The night is dark and full of terrors.
roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
roysmyboy31 wrote:
Any rumors of Gomez being unsettled? I can't imagine he is too happy. Good result for Bayern, haven't they struggled with Mainz lately or am I thinking of a different club?

We've been sort of back and forth with Mainz since they were promoted a few years ago, but we haven't struggled against them too much. They typically give us a tough game.

Haven't really heard much from Gomez or Robben. Mandzukic's form is keeping him out of the squad at the moment. As for Robben, I wouldn't be surprised if we looked to sell him. He is a big differencemaker when on the pitch, but he has those injury issues and we have not missed a beat at all with Muller taking his spot as his own. No way he should supplant Muller at this point. I imagine they will both play more as we get into the Champions League again.
LeeEvans

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see that with Robben as well, especially with Guardiola coming in. I think he will appreciate Muller's work rate and given that Robben never tracks back I don't see a starting spot for him and I dont think you would want someone with his wages on the bench.

The night is dark and full of terrors.
teamorange

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roysmyboy31 wrote:
LeeEvans wrote:
roysmyboy31 wrote:

We've been sort of back and forth with Mainz since they were promoted a few years ago, but we haven't struggled against them too much. They typically give us a tough game.

Haven't really heard much from Gomez or Robben. Mandzukic's form is keeping him out of the squad at the moment. As for Robben, I wouldn't be surprised if we looked to sell him. He is a big differencemaker when on the pitch, but he has those injury issues and we have not missed a beat at all with Muller taking his spot as his own. No way he should supplant Muller at this point. I imagine they will both play more as we get into the Champions League again.

Mandzukic is just straight up a better player than Gomez. I called it before the season that there was nothing of loss when Gomez went down.

You guys might as well sell him, his perceived value is higher than his actual value.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

ukjets21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Important game between Dortmund and Leverkusen today. Still no start for Sahin.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1-0 Dortmund, missed the goal due to my internet at home being crap for streaming.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:

How has he been looking for Dortmund? I haven't seen them play since he has come back.

Care to offer some sort of insight instead of just being obnoxious? Rolling Eyes
I don't.

roysmyboy31

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dortmund with 2 quick goals inside 10 minutes. Kuba just converted a PK after Lewandowski was tripped by Bernd Leno.
ukjets21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teamorange wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:

How has he been looking for Dortmund? I haven't seen them play since he has come back.

He had a brief appearance at the end of the Bremen game which I saw where he looked decent, spraying passes around and looked composed on the ball. He hasn't had that much game time though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 42 of 97

Jump to: