Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Serie A Thread - Conte for Allegri....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patro14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juventus stadium looks pretty good, I imagine it's full packed.

Cavani joined Napoli at Turin, didn't have a second to breath after playing twice for Uruguay.
Patro14

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Asamoah's game. What a complete midfielder.
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pogba!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful win for Fiorentina today against Lazio. They ended with only 9 men but the 2-0 scoreline was definitely a just result. Fiorentina dominated the game apart from a 10 minute spurt at the beginning of the second half. Brilliant goals from Ljajic then Luca Toni to seal it.

Deadpulse on the sig
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catania got robbed.

Sebastian Giovinco shouldn't be 3rd in the pecking order when Nicklas Bendtner is the starter.

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juve continue to run away with it, Inter only 4 pts back though. Race for 3rd will be fun to watch, Napoli, Lazio, and Fiorentina the early favorites

Deadpulse on the sig
teamorange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inter won yesterday Shocked
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Fiorentina won today!

Deadpulse on the sig
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm honestly not ready to crown Juve champs. As much as I hate to say it, Inter look to have found a breath of fresh air. Handovic is about 20x better then Cesar was last year, and Palacio/Cassano seem to be working out as well. Definitely more interesting race now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArodFanboy wrote:
I'm honestly not ready to crown Juve champs. As much as I hate to say it, Inter look to have found a breath of fresh air. Handovic is about 20x better then Cesar was last year, and Palacio/Cassano seem to be working out as well. Definitely more interesting race now.

Agreed, it looks like those two are the clear favorites. Stramaccioni has Inter playing really, really well together

Deadpulse on the sig
ukjets21

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rome derby today, should be interesting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The novelty of Inter's 3-1 win in Torino has more than worn off. I don't believe they're for real and never have, which makes the loss so much more frustrating.

It was agitating seeing Juventus dominate Lazio in every phase of play and not score a single goal. We deserved three points, but Marchetti played excellent. With Pirlo playing, I don't know that we don't find some way to get the breakthrough, but I'm hardly going to sell Pogba short either - just think he's better suited to spell Marchisio or Vidal, rather than Pirlo, as some seem to have him pegged for in the future.

I say again, the two teams that worry me as a Juventus fan are Napoli and Fiorentina (when Jovetic is playing).

We still need a legitimate striker up front. Quagliarella is very good when he's on top of his game, but he can't be relied on to finish against the best in the world on a consistent basis. Our offensive production has always come from the midfield, which is fine. But if Juventus had a clinical finisher up front, we'd be a complete team.

Maybe I'm nit picking. Scudetto problems.

"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."
--Joe Paterno.
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fiorentina showed they can cope without Jovetic with two convincing wins at Milan and against Atalanta. The soul of the team is now the midfield, but I can't wait to have the whole team healthy finally with Pizarro, Borja, and Aquilani supplying Jovetic up front. Really optimistic about a top 3 finish, our schedule over the next month or so is pretty easy too. Don't know how realistic a Scudetto challenge is, I think Juve is the best team in Serie A, but you never know. Either way, I think 2nd is a very realistic goal for this team.

Deadpulse on the sig
Purple-Pride07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Fiorentina showed they can cope without Jovetic with two convincing wins at Milan and against Atalanta. The soul of the team is now the midfield, but I can't wait to have the whole team healthy finally with Pizarro, Borja, and Aquilani supplying Jovetic up front. Really optimistic about a top 3 finish, our schedule over the next month or so is pretty easy too. Don't know how realistic a Scudetto challenge is, I think Juve is the best team in Serie A, but you never know. Either way, I think 2nd is a very realistic goal for this team.

Cope, sure, but Jovetic is one of the most palpable scoring threats in Serie A, if not the most. He doesn't get the credit he deserves based on the team he plays for. With him in the lineup, Fiorentina has a punchers chance against even Juventus. We are the best team in Serie A, but we desperately needed to be beaten. Still, I think our match against Chelsea tomorrow could be indicative of how the remainder of our season is played out.

"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."
--Joe Paterno.
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:

Cope, sure, but Jovetic is one of the most palpable scoring threats in Serie A, if not the most. He doesn't get the credit he deserves based on the team he plays for. With him in the lineup, Fiorentina has a punchers chance against even Juventus. We are the best team in Serie A, but we desperately needed to be beaten. Still, I think our match against Chelsea tomorrow could be indicative of how the remainder of our season is played out.

Oh I know we need him for the Scudetto chase, but its nice to see that the future (more than likely without Jojo in 1/2 years) will still be bright.

We deserved 3 points at the Franchi against Juventus in September, I think the return fixture in Turin will be the biggest match of the season. Hopefully it will still be a close race on February 10

Deadpulse on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 45 of 76

Jump to: