Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Serie A Thread - Conte for Allegri....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purple-Pride07

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Oh I know we need him for the Scudetto chase, but its nice to see that the future (more than likely without Jojo in 1/2 years) will still be bright.

We deserved 3 points at the Franchi against Juventus in September, I think the return fixture in Turin will be the biggest match of the season. Hopefully it will still be a close race on February 10

I certainly respect Fiorentina much more than any average follower of Serie A, as I've mentioned, so don't take this the wrong way, but I don't see a competitive match when Viola come to Torino. We're a different team all together at home. That said, I was personally happy when we left Franchi with a point, so I agree. We had too many early season scares and poor performances for me to believe we'd break deep into the 50-unbeaten mark.

I'm happy to see Aquilani playing well finally. He's been wasted for so many years. I don't know that Jojo will be around much longer, of course, but Fiorentina will get a pretty penny for him. I liken him to a young Ibra, in ways... very creative, size, absolutely clinical.

"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."
--Joe Paterno.
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were still terrible, but beating Juve always puts a smile on my face. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Like to see Juve lose on a decision not going their way.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haters gonna hate - It's not a normal Serie A season unless we're universally disliked.

With that said, it was joke we lost the game on such a blatantly bad call. Give credit to Milan's fullbacks, De Sciglio and Constant played very and minimized what we were able to do. Angelo Alessio's time as interim is thankfully coming to an end and his poor in-game management is nearly over as well. Juve wasn't deserving of three points, but we certainly weren't deserving of no points either. Poor first half got us in the end.

Considering we were missing unquestionably our best defender in Chiellini, Bonucci playing at less than 100% and we still managed to completely shut down El Shaarawy was encouraging. Big test for Barzagli, he passed.

Still first.

"When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality."
--Joe Paterno.
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inter goes down away to Parma - Fior still in 3rd (both 4 pts back), Napoli moves into 2nd three points back.

Deadpulse on the sig
Purple-Pride07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Inter goes down away to Parma - Fior still in 3rd (both 4 pts back), Napoli moves into 2nd three points back.

Since beating Juve, Inter has lost to Atalanta, Rubin Kazan, and Parma, while drawing Cagliari. Not to mention match bans handed to its coach and forward (Cassano).

--Joe Paterno.
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:

Since beating Juve, Inter has lost to Atalanta, Rubin Kazan, and Parma, while drawing Cagliari. Not to mention match bans handed to its coach and forward (Cassano).

#cursed #dontmesswithjuve

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha! Milan! Sell Ibra! Play 15 year old! Wenger would be proud!

Quote:
AC Milan are set to make a special request to allow talented youngster Hachim Mastour to play in Serie A aged just 15.

Under current rules, no player under the age of 16 can play in Italy's top flight, but the Rossoneri are eager to add some creativity to their ranks before the end of the season.

The Italian, who is of Moroccan descent, reaches that age on June 15, 2013, but he has impressed coach Massimiliano Allegri with his exploits in Filippo Inzaghi's Allievi Nazionali team.

Club CEO Adriano Galliani, with the backing of president Silvio Berlusconi, is now set to go to the authorities to ask that Mastour be allowed to represent the first team before coming of age.

Meanwhile, Milan are also weighing up a move for Javier Pastore, who has found himself on the Paris Saint-Germain bench in recent weeks, with the 2011 Serie A champions considering a swoop for him.

Another target could be Wesley Sneijder, who has been frozen out of the Inter first team squad until negotiations over his contract are concluded.

A move to either Schalke or Anzhi Makhachkala does not look likely for the former Ajax man, and Berlusconi believes that a bid of 12 million would convince the Nerazzurri to part with him.

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3881/italy/2012/11/27/3560541/ac-milan-to-make-request-for-15-year-old-mastour-to-play-in

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
mgoblue44

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dying Laughing

http://footymemes.lockerdome.com/articles/103415783
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick overview at the (almost) halfway point of the season. Juventus are running away with the league, with Lazio and Fiorentina occupying the two other Champions League spots. Stiff competition for that honor will be provided by Inter and Napoli, with Roma and Milan possibly as well if they can figure out how to play well consistently. January window will be interesting to see who makes a move and if it pays off.

Deadpulse on the sig
ArodFanboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
Hahaha! Milan! Sell Ibra! Play 15 year old! Wenger would be proud!

Quote:
AC Milan are set to make a special request to allow talented youngster Hachim Mastour to play in Serie A aged just 15.

Under current rules, no player under the age of 16 can play in Italy's top flight, but the Rossoneri are eager to add some creativity to their ranks before the end of the season.

The Italian, who is of Moroccan descent, reaches that age on June 15, 2013, but he has impressed coach Massimiliano Allegri with his exploits in Filippo Inzaghi's Allievi Nazionali team.

Club CEO Adriano Galliani, with the backing of president Silvio Berlusconi, is now set to go to the authorities to ask that Mastour be allowed to represent the first team before coming of age.

Meanwhile, Milan are also weighing up a move for Javier Pastore, who has found himself on the Paris Saint-Germain bench in recent weeks, with the 2011 Serie A champions considering a swoop for him.

Another target could be Wesley Sneijder, who has been frozen out of the Inter first team squad until negotiations over his contract are concluded.

A move to either Schalke or Anzhi Makhachkala does not look likely for the former Ajax man, and Berlusconi believes that a bid of 12 million would convince the Nerazzurri to part with him.

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3881/italy/2012/11/27/3560541/ac-milan-to-make-request-for-15-year-old-mastour-to-play-in

If it works out anything like El92 has so far, I'll be all for it. Never seen this kinda praise for a 15 year old in Milan's youth at least since I've followed them closely. Maybe we can develop a bit from within to save money while our finances are crap. Hopefully Mastour plays for Italy instead of Morocco as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone see the Fiorentia-Pescara match?

That Mattia Perin is damn good. Reckon he'll be signed by one of the big Italian clubs if he keeps up this kind of form.

Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g6AocwhV8s&feature=youtu.be
Purple-Pride07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThinkICare wrote:
Did anyone see the Fiorentia-Pescara match?

That Mattia Perin is damn good. Reckon he'll be signed by one of the big Italian clubs if he keeps up this kind of form.

Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g6AocwhV8s&feature=youtu.be

Mattia Perin and Nicola Leali represent the future of Italian goal keeping. Both are studs.

With regards to the national team, it's nice to know that after the second tier (post-Buffon era) possibilities like Marchetti, Sirigu, Consigli, etc., there is notable young talent.

--Joe Paterno.
yankee0724

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man...what?

Leave to put laundry in the washer. It's 1-1.

Literally 2 minutes go by, and Fiorentina is down 3-1 to Udinese.

Again...what?

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Balotelli scores the game-winner from the spot for Milan..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 74, 75, 76  Next
Page 46 of 76

Jump to: