Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Man United Thread v3 - Fire LVG. Success!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:17 am    Post subject: Man United Thread v3 - Fire LVG. Success! Reply with quote

Pedro is being heavily linked in the papers.

Only a fan if Di Maria goes.

Last edited by texans_uk on Tue May 24, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More than happy to have Pedro on board regardless. The more pace we can get, the better for me.

I am getting really concerned with the numbers being rumoured for this Ramos deal. The last I heard was 40 million ... For a 29 year old CB that plays with a reckless abandon? Madness. Desperation. I would genuinely rather go into the season with Smalling, Jones and Rojo than spend that kind of money on Ramos. To be honest, I don't like signing Ramos full stop.

MUFC OK
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Ronaldo and Benitez aren't seeing eye to eye.

This is probably the first transfer window in which we haven't been permenantly linked to Ronaldo.

Could it be??

Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How has Memphis looked?

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
texans_uk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
How has Memphis looked?

Apparently fluid with Rooney.

But to be fair its 2 games in.

texans_uk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:

This is probably the first transfer window in which we haven't been permenantly linked to Ronaldo.

Could it be??

I called it (rumours have begun anyway)

ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

Could it be??

Would doubt there's much to it. Don't go flying planes begging for him to come back this year Wink

BackfieldBlitz wrote:
Let that be a warning to the rest of the NFL
You don't give the ball back to Blaine Gabbert
texans_uk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninerfanwheelz wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
texans_uk wrote:

Could it be??

Would doubt there's much to it. Don't go flying planes begging for him to come back this year Wink

Haha! We English love a good flyover.

Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good performance. The Shaw-Young partnership looks very promising indeed. Darmian was MOTM today, looked excellent! Blind played well tbf, I'll admit that I wasn't happy seeing him at CB but this was definitely the best of his pre-season games. The passing was better in the 1st half. The 2nd goal was beautiful too. Delighted for Adnan, because he deserved a goal. I thought he was very good today, and I thought the same when he played against CA. Lingard finishing with a goal and an assist. Wilson was also good today... too bad Rooney is undroppable.

Kiltman on the Sig
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles $5$ wrote:
Very good performance. The Shaw-Young partnership looks very promising indeed. Darmian was MOTM today, looked excellent! Blind played well tbf, I'll admit that I wasn't happy seeing him at CB but this was definitely the best of his pre-season games. The passing was better in the 1st half. The 2nd goal was beautiful too. Delighted for Adnan, because he deserved a goal. I thought he was very good today, and I thought the same when he played against CA. Lingard finishing with a goal and an assist. Wilson was also good today... too bad Rooney is undroppable.

It was quite a well organized performance for pre-season. And I agree Darmian was impressive. You guys were able to keep Barca recycling possession through Vermaelen a lot of the game (intentionally I imagine because Enrique got annoyed with it and sent Busquets deeper later in the first half)

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
"Women of the World Cup" Zero pictures of women. Shirtless Olivier Giroud instead. Good job, good effort FF.
Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its seems like Di Maria is off to PSG for a lot less than what we paid for last year.

Kiltman on the Sig
texans_uk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles $5$ wrote:
Its seems like Di Maria is off to PSG for a lot less than what we paid for last year.

I'd be interested to see how much we "paid" to be honest.

It's rare that it's 100% cash upfront.

Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Di Maria didn't have it in him to stick it out when things got a bit tough. He had quitter written all over him last year, and has apparently made no effort whatsoever to sort his crap out and get over himself.

I'll be delighted to see him go, for whatever money United can recoup for him. If United reinvest it in another attacking midfielder, then great. If not, then hopefully Jesse Lingard and Adnan Januzaj get the chance to capitalise on Di Maria's wet lettuce act.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
According to close sources, when the burglary took place at Di Maria's house, the burglars took his balls.

Quote:
Roy Keane on Di Maria:

"It's not a football move, it's a lifestyle move. It tells me the player is weak and his wife runs his life."

We can laugh about it a little bit.. Laughing

But I didn't want him to leave at first, wanted him to stay and prove himself. But he's a gutless and a weak minded player, and honestly I want him gone as soon as possible. Yes he is unbelievably talented, but we just can't have that on our team. He's not a United type of player, and never bought into LVG system.

Going into next season, LvG and the club know much more about they have and what they need. I see Di Maria and Falcao as calculated risks United took a chance on last season. I see moving them on this season as highly competent decisions - which increase my confidence in the club management.

Kiltman on the Sig
Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per ManUtd:

Quote:
BREAKING: We're pleased to announce Argentina goalkeeper Sergio Romero has signed on a three-year deal

Good #2 to have I guess? Would have been fine just giving that to Johnstone but the second choice keeper will hardly play anyway, so not like it matters.

Kiltman on the Sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: