Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Discussion Thread Vol. 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One pick for Romo. I get no better feeling when the Giants win than seeing Romo fail when it really matters Very Happy Cowboys 1-5 in elimination games with Romo at the helm including 4 playoff games. Let's make it 1-6.

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
LikesHAM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romo in prime form..
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness I forgot how good watching a Romo choke job can be. Hilarious. Can't wait to see what excuses MH comes up with this time. Too cold? Wind in his eyes? Glare off the lights? Moon to bright? I dunno Laughing

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
My goodness I forgot how good watching a Romo choke job can be. Hilarious. Can't wait to see what excuses MH comes up with this time. Too cold? Wind in his eyes? Glare off the lights? Moon to bright? I dunno Laughing

Some Romo defenders already have FINALLY realized what has been known since 2006. Dude use to choke in college why would anyone think he would change. See my new sig Very Happy

Desperado82 wrote:
I will never defend Romo again. I'm done. We may only have a shot at the playoffs or what have you because of him, but he will NEVER put us over the hump.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:

Some Romo defenders already have FINALLY realized what has been known since 2006. Dude use to choke in college why would anyone think he would change. See my new sig Very Happy

Believe Costas just said Romo is 1-7 in elimination games. 0-3 in the regular season win and get in games, and 1-4 in the playoffs. Amazing how much the pressure gets to him.

"A lion roars in the darkness only he holds the key, a light to free me from my burden and grant me life eternally"
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone help me to reduce the size of my Avatar? I don't know how to do it.

Desperado82 wrote:
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy the Skins won ... really thought they deserved it more than the cowboys.

Plus I love RGIII the kid is such a good role model and a stand up guy. His future looks amazing, and I know this wont be the last time we see him in the playoffs

Not a Knicks fan
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know how to get this pic small enough so I can make it my Avy?[/img]

Desperado82 wrote:
bagh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/21n0cc5.jpg[/IMG]

you may want to make the text bigger.
jdeibert

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alfred Morris is just plain scary. We need to figure out some way to stop him or it looks like the Redskins will be on our backs for the next 5 years or so. Although they won't have Romo's Delivery Service or fumbles which magically bounce into the right end zone every year
GEE MEN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bagh wrote:
GEE MEN wrote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/21n0cc5.jpg[/IMG]

you may want to make the text bigger.

Thanks B. I would have no idea how to but the picture is worth a thousand words Very Happy

Desperado82 wrote:
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
shags74 wrote:
So you're at least admitting Romo isn't a legitimate QB. I'll settle for that!

I don't really want Sanchez or Tebow either, but I want Romo less. Guys he's been doing this same exact thing for six and a half years. When are we collectively going to stop banging our heads against a brick wall just so we can say how good it feels when we stop? It's time to cut our losses and start fresh with a new face. I don't care who it is.

You are entitled to your opinion, but if there was an ignore button I would use it permanently on you - I'm almost certain you're GEE MEN trolling as only a complete fool would think that

Laughing

GEE MEN

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
shags74 wrote:

I don't really want Sanchez or Tebow either, but I want Romo less. Guys he's been doing this same exact thing for six and a half years. When are we collectively going to stop banging our heads against a brick wall just so we can say how good it feels when we stop? It's time to cut our losses and start fresh with a new face. I don't care who it is.

You are entitled to your opinion, but if there was an ignore button I would use it permanently on you - I'm almost certain you're GEE MEN trolling as only a complete fool would think that

Laughing

That is hysterical Laughing Where is that from? I love that. I feel famous.... Laughing

Desperado82 wrote:
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GEE MEN wrote:
Shockey1979 wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
shags74 wrote:

Laughing

That is hysterical Laughing Where is that from? I love that. I feel famous.... Laughing

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=509166&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Gmen

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone talks about parity in the NFL, but history still loves to repeat itself. Whether it's the Giants annual late season swoon, or Tony Romo choking in a big moment, some things just seem to remain constant.

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 46 of 78

Jump to: