Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants cut LB Dan Fox, Promote DB Chandler Fenne from PS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: Giants cut LB Dan Fox, Promote DB Chandler Fenne from PS Reply with quote

Quote:
The #Giants have released Dan Fox and signed DB Chandler Fenner from the practice squad.

https://twitter.com/ConorTOrr/status/518491963168133120
Good news for the status of Beason and Kennard. I expect Hosley to replace Fenner on the active roster on Monday
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If not for me running seeing Dan Fox the morning of the draft at breakfast (waiter was taking pictures with him) I wouldn't even now who he was.

Was rooting for him so I could brag that i know what his breakfast of choice. Guess it will be just another dream deferred.
Acgott

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:
If not for me running seeing Dan Fox the morning of the draft at breakfast (waiter was taking pictures with him) I wouldn't even now who he was.

Was rooting for him so I could brag that i know what his breakfast of choice. Guess it will be just another dream deferred.

He'll probably be added to the PS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: