Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SportingNews Packers Team Page any comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dayton_Packer_Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: SportingNews Packers Team Page any comments Reply with quote

This is a very good article about the Packers and free agency.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3409762
rock

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: article Reply with quote

pretty good. Hit the nail on the head but I think Wahle is a better prospect than Rivera and is a keeper. Speaking of Nail I think that Craig Nall is a pretty good QB if given the chance. He could suprise people but he is no all pro in the making. Could be as good as Hasselbeck. Hasselbeck is a good QB but he is overated.
hauschild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Yup ... Reply with quote

I like Wahle. I would keep him and let Rivera walk. I also hope Franks gets signed by another team. Who needs those Alligator arms? Maybe Chewy will get a call!!!

I also agree with you about Nall. Why gamble on a QB in the draft? It's a waste of a draft pick in my opinion. Nall is gritty and a gunslinger like Favre and like him or not, he seems to move the ball. I would be more than satisifed to see Nall replace Favre, but Sherman's a mullet-head. Sometimes I think he reads too many sports columns when he should be noticing what's staring him in the squash.

I do like Sharper, but only when he is in a supporting role instead of the main dog. He seemed to thrive when he played alongside Leroy Butler.

I'm still confused about our defense. Was it the scheme or players? I tend to think it was the scheme considering how many times they were burned for big plays this year.

I hope they get a solid defensive end and strong safety in the upcoming draft. Please no QB's Santa!
duxrule

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was players...Sharper not being the least of the problems. More missed tackles this year than the rest of his career total !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: