Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Homeland (Showtime) ~ *Spoilers Inside*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I finally got to watch the episode from last night, and I sure have to say that they are building things up quite well. His hardware store purchase wasn't what I expected but not surprising- anyone think this sorta has a Manchurian Candidate feel?

"There's only one Tree Hill, and it's your home." ~ 2003-2012
dotmotion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw the pilot. I am quite intrigued.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I finally sat down and watched Sunday's episode.... Interesting plot twist, but I did see the person who died dieing. I am just trying to figure out how the homeowner fits into the scheme of things- unless I missed them earlier in the episode.

dotmotion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is the main terrorist guy. I am not sure. They both had glasses so it could be? It just seems to tie in with the prince's assistant selling the necklace for money and then giving it to the main terrorist to buy a house. Not sure how he could get into the States though if it is him... So, yeah, I am quite confused too.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that this last episode sorta surprised me and has me intrigued as to where the are going... I don't wanna spoil anything incase people haven't seen last nights episode yet.

1) I wonder who it is that tipped the sleeper cell couple off on him being tailed? Also if there was a 2nd group on him wouldn't they have realized when he went back to the home by the airport? do wonder why they were so quick to cross him off the list, given how detail-focused Carrie is and how weird it was that he would have taken a random detour through a neighborhood nowhere near his listed apartment without stopping? I mean he sorta stopped at the house then continued on, I understand they said he was looking for a restaurant and found it near the airport but still....

2) I wonder what govt position the VP is looking at putting Brody into?

3) Not how I expected him to use that gun.

4) I know it was just an asset (no pun intended), but how are they not continuing to look into who killed her? I mean they built things off of the murder and running with that why not go after the murderer?

5) Interesting to find out that Carrie had an affair with David, that explains some of their dynamic. Also how David asked Galvez to keep an eye on Carrie. So I'll be curious to see how much Carrie lets Galvez see, and/or where Galvez ultimately chooses to place his loyalty.

6) I wonder where they take the Carrie/Brody meeting @ the church...

7) I wonder where Brody is going to go with things knowing about Jessica's affair- its kinda fun watching him torment both of them.

Also interesting that 4 episodes in Showtime is already talking Season 2.... also potentially seasons 3 and 4.

dotmotion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah. I thought that was really weird too. Out of nowhere, his wife got the phone call and was able to alert him. I am surprised the wife is in on it too. But.. yeah, I won't go into that.
Also do you mean, how the second group did not notice how he did not go back to his airport home? They said he went back to his apartment, so they still do not know where he lives. Also, I totally got that main terrorist guy thing wrong. Completely different person. Laughing

I think they know the assistant was part of the asset getting killed. I would assume so because they are following up on the necklace and saw the assistant pawning it. Unless, they think it was a random thief and the assistant was just the first at scene and stole the necklace. I just don't think they can realistically do anything about it because the prince has already left the country.

I do wonder what is going to happen, especially with Baccarin's character and Brody. She gave that sorta ultimatum about them needing to sort it out. They do need to tell him one day... Confused

Yeah, Carrie meeting Brody seems intriguing. I do wonder if they would develop a relationship as friends or something...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This show has been great so far.

"I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last."
sunnygsm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys no need to speak in spoiler text. I'm enjoying the show so far, its different and has strong characters. I'm intrigued.

^Kempes
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnygsm wrote:
Guys no need to speak in spoiler text. I'm enjoying the show so far, its different and has strong characters. I'm intrigued.

Why tho, I know some who don't watch the series til later in the week. So I didn't wanna spoil things for them....

sunnygsm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportskid_021 wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:

Why tho, I know some who don't watch the series til later in the week. So I didn't wanna spoil things for them....

People should just avoid threads about shows if the want to avoid spoilers.

^Kempes
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^
True- but its sometimes nice to show consideration just incase... Either way I saw homeland got picked up for a second season. It will be intriguing how they extend things to multiple seasons. I have my ideas but we will see how this season goes first. It just seemed funny to me iirc that their seasons are like 10 or 12 episodes. (i will find the article to verify)

sunnygsm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportskid_021 wrote:
^^^^
True- but its sometimes nice to show consideration just incase... Either way I saw homeland got picked up for a second season. It will be intriguing how they extend things to multiple seasons. I have my ideas but we will see how this season goes first. It just seemed funny to me iirc that their seasons are like 10 or 12 episodes. (i will find the article to verify)

i think we'll see an emergence of smaller characters as we go forward, help drive the plot.

^Kempes
dotmotion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think most shows like this have short seasons. The US version of Shameless has like around the exact same. I think it is great though. It allows the writers to get in what they need and not stuff it with filler episodes which I hate.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen the Israeli series that this is based off of?

dotmotion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, have they figured out what those hand signals that Brody sent during the first episode were?

The whole encounter between Brody and the terrorist was just intriguing. We are also not 100% sure that if Brody is involved. That razor is either a huge clue or red herring. Also those words that the terrorist yelled at him before Brody left the room; I wonder if those mean anything. I wonder if Carrie checked that out. I won't believe she would miss something like that.

Hmmm. Just noticed that Brody asked to meet the terrorist the first time around too. He didn't know why he was going so he could not have brought the razor. If he was allowed to see the terrorist then the terrorist would not have committed suicide. However, Brody is smart and might know that Carrie is not authorized to let him do that. With the director guy listening, getting rejected once would draw him sympathy so he can get in when he ask the next time.... I am thinking too hard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 2 of 42

Jump to: