Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Homeland (Showtime) ~ *Spoilers Inside*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally sat down and watched this past episode and I have to say that it is intriguing where they are going.... I was thinking 2 things 1) its brody but since it was in the dead spot of the camera they wouldn't really have proof. or 2) since it is the writers of 24 iirc what about it being Sal? I hate to stereotype (because it happens to me alot) but how come they all of the sudden introduce a middle eastern spouse for him?

Also as it relates to what he yelled at brody they didn't get to see the tape or have knowledge of the interview/meeting til after. Also with the professor being the email address they focused on him and made him their top priority, so possibly they didn't take the time to fully analyze the video since it was of lesser concern.

Going to ur post dot, how did brody even know where he was going tho when they first asked him? He didn't know so how could or why would he have brought a razor with in the first meeting? Also second time he tried you saw how much he wanted to get in there because he knew that the terrorist would be tortured and there was a good chance he would reveal the plans or him turning or even that brody had seen the head terrorist.

Also just for another twist how about Carrie providing the razor? Knowing Brody would be in the room, she plants the razor as she understands Brody would be the most obvious suspect, allowing her to further her surveillance on him.

"There's only one Tree Hill, and it's your home." ~ 2003-2012
Big7BenMVP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportskid_021 wrote:
I hate to stereotype (because it happens to me alot) but how come they all of the sudden introduce a middle eastern spouse for him?
I also think it's Sal. Wasn't this also the first time he's spoken anything over than English? That was crazy weird and out of the blue.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
sunnygsm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportskid_021 wrote:
I finally sat down and watched this past episode and I have to say that it is intriguing where they are going.... I was thinking 2 things 1) its brody but since it was in the dead spot of the camera they wouldn't really have proof. or 2) since it is the writers of 24 iirc what about it being Sal? I hate to stereotype (because it happens to me alot) but how come they all of the sudden introduce a middle eastern spouse for him?

Indian =/= Middle Eastern
, just sayin.

That said Sal is an interesting alternative, I hadn't considered it. It would be interesting, that said as it stands I'd be surprised if it was.

^Kempes
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big7BenMVP wrote:
sportskid_021 wrote:
I hate to stereotype (because it happens to me alot) but how come they all of the sudden introduce a middle eastern spouse for him?
I also think it's Sal. Wasn't this also the first time he's spoken anything over than English? That was crazy weird and out of the blue.

Yeah Indian isn't considered Middle Eastern (despite its proximity) and Saul was speaking Yiddish (a prayer called the kaddish apparently). I'd be disappointed if the big twist is that Saul is a secret agent because right now the show is the best drama on TV. It doesn't need to rely on outlandish 24-esque twists, it has some fascinating characters and great acting.
sunnygsm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show is good man. Keeping a lot of options open, next episode looks intriguing. A little surprised carrie let her guard down so easily though Confused

^Kempes
dotmotion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw the preview for next week's too. This is getting intense now. I am definitely not waiting till Weds to catch that one. Really surprised the preview was based of spoiling a capture, but it does have me hooked so isn't that the purpose.

Interesting ep this week too. Like to see the cheating thing out of the way. I also find what Carrie is doing really interesting. From our perspective it seems like Brody is one step ahead of Carrie and she does not even notice. It just seems weird.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's Sal, it's too obvious. The polygraph test went haywire when he was asked if he slipped Hamid a razor blade. He was asked to calm down and then hurried out of the room. Couple that with his transfer request. It's too obvious if they are looking for a twist.

I am at a loss with Carrie now? She's now sleeping with Brody? What the what?

Question:

Is this show going to have a season 2? I mean how could it? Carrie is sleeping with her POI and taking illegal drugs. She's a main character, how can they seriously keep her employed, lol.

Seems this show has a short shelf life. Unless they pull an 'AMC's The Killing' hook everyone for a season and don't reveal who is doing what.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
If it's Sal, it's too obvious. The polygraph test went haywire when he was asked if he slipped Hamid a razor blade. He was asked to calm down and then hurried out of the room. Couple that with his transfer request. It's too obvious if they are looking for a twist.

I am at a loss with Carrie now? She's now sleeping with Brody? What the what?

Question:

Is this show going to have a season 2? I mean how could it? Carrie is sleeping with her POI and taking illegal drugs. She's a main character, how can they seriously keep her employed, lol.

Seems this show has a short shelf life. Unless they pull an 'AMC's The Killing' hook everyone for a season and don't reveal who is doing what.

It already got renewed for a second season.

I love this show and it has been great recently.

"I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last."
sportskid_021

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh been such a busy week. Still have yet to watch this weeks episode... Also as it pertains future seasons a Showtime executive has even made comments about a potential season 3 & 4.

"There's only one Tree Hill, and it's your home." ~ 2003-2012
dotmotion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twist!!!!! Quite surprised that Brody's partner is still alive. I did not see that coming at all. Opens up though a few more questions in my mind. Once again, this does not prove Brody is innocent or guilty. The terrorist could have staged the whole scene where Brody killed Walker (not sure if I got the name right but his partner) so that they would have someone to corroborate their story. Or he could have completely lied about that story, which does seem far-fetched because of his nightmares, and is still 100% involved.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dotmotion wrote:
Or he could have completely lied about that story, which does seem far-fetched because of his nightmares, and is still 100% involved.
He didn't lie about it. You can tell he really thinks he beat him to death. I think he really beat him up and was told to kill Tom Walker. I think he beat him up damn good and the guards who were there said he was dead when he wasn't just to make Brody feel like he actually did it. It'd basically clear Walker from questions and put an end to him as a person. It'd leave him free to blend right back in and carry out whatever is they want him to do. And it puts Brody in the eye of the storm if it ever comes out. It'd make him look like the fall guy kinda.

as11osu wrote:
You want to own a Hummer, go for it I guess. It's a selfish decision and a true reflection of character IMO.
^^^ The reason assumptions are dumb. ^^^
sunnygsm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely a nice twist, such a good show. Carrie + Brody just had some awesome exchanges, really carried the episode. Brody's story did a good job taking the eyes off of him, for now at least, they could still bring it back his way some how. Best show I watch right now.

^Kempes
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally caught up, this is a great show. Great episode tonight as well, this show is so thrilling. Started off a bit slow the first two or three episodes but now its just crazy.
dotmotion

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ending and next episode. Shocked I just want to know what is going on

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this show, easily the best thing I watch right now.

^Kempes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 3 of 42

Jump to: