You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Homeland (Showtime) ~ *Spoilers Inside*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yankee0724

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
WHOA.

Can't believe nobody's talking about that episode. Vintage Homeland craziness.

I'm pretty sure Allison is working for either the Russians or the Israelis, since it's been established that both want Assad to stay in power. I also feel like she could be behind the leak in the first place.

I'm really liking the season so far.

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
tinoynk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
WHOA.

I'm pretty sure Allison is working for either the Russians or the Israelis, since it's been established that both want Assad to stay in power. I also feel like she could be behind the leak in the first place.

Yea the third episode was kinda eh, mostly because Carrie making herself crazy to solve the whole thing is pretty dumb/annoying, but Homeland hasn't impressed me this much since S1, maybe S2. Not saying a lot because it's been very inconsistent since the first season, but I actually look forward to the new episodes now, instead of just watching to know what happens.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
WHOA.

I got a little lost with the General Youseff storyline going on so I need to go back and watch the episode again. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
WHOA.

Yea the third episode was kinda eh, mostly because Carrie making herself crazy to solve the whole thing is pretty dumb/annoying, but Homeland hasn't impressed me this much since S1, maybe S2. Not saying a lot because it's been very inconsistent since the first season, but I actually look forward to the new episodes now, instead of just watching to know what happens.

I wouldn't say it's been inconsistent at all.

Season 2 was great outside of the horrible Finn/Dana kill a lady storyline.

Season 3 was good, again, outside of the focus on the Brody family. Once that ended and the back 4 episodes were all about Brody getting to the dude and the other dude getting in power, it was a lot better.

Season 4 was pretty good. It wasn't the first two seasons, but I still liked it a lot.

Quote:
tinoynk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
WHOA.

Season 3 was good, again, outside of the focus on the Brody family. Once that ended and the back 4 episodes were all about Brody getting to the dude and the other dude getting in power, it was a lot better.

Season 4 was pretty good. It wasn't the first two seasons, but I still liked it a lot.

Just in general having Brody live past season 1 put them in a corner where they had to do these crazy logical gymnastics for the story to come together, and it just wasn't very believable. Also, just the basic premise of having such a mentally unstable person be such a vital part of CIA operations was a little hard to keep credible after a while.

But I guess it is true now that I think about it, I've been a fan of the way the seasons wrap up, and the inconsistency I've found is more episode-to-episode within each season.

Or maybe I've just had a really really hard time getting the awful taste of that Dana Brody storyline out of my mouth. God that was bad.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
WHOA.

Just in general having Brody live past season 1 put them in a corner where they had to do these crazy logical gymnastics for the story to come together, and it just wasn't very believable. Also, just the basic premise of having such a mentally unstable person be such a vital part of CIA operations was a little hard to keep credible after a while.

But I guess it is true now that I think about it, I've been a fan of the way the seasons wrap up, and the inconsistency I've found is more episode-to-episode within each season.

Or maybe I've just had a really really hard time getting the awful taste of that Dana Brody storyline out of my mouth. God that was bad.

I really wonder what the show would have been like if Showtime had just let them kill Brody in the bunker like they wanted to.

But then we wouldn't have gotten Q&A, so I give it a pass.

I always thought Morgan Saylor did good work as Dana, but my god the second and third seasons were both dragged down by her story.

Quote:
eagles26

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure what the fuss is over Carrie going off her meds. People with bipolar disorder often complain about the way their medications alter their behavior and the way they think. Did you seriously think Carrie would stay level the whole season? Laughing

I'm liking the season so far. It seems to be more "current" and in line with ongoing events which adds a bit of excitement for me.

Saul sleeping with Allison (who can get it, btw) is admittedly a curveball, but I wouldn't be surprised if Saul's suspicious of her and is playing the long con.
tinoynk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea it's great how specific they've been this season. A lot of shows would have used just a generic stand-in for Assad, but the fact that this is taking place in more or less the real world makes things very interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles26 wrote:
Did you seriously think Carrie would stay level the whole season? Laughing

It would be nice if for just one season they didn't have the cliche Carrie off her meds or abducted episodes Confused

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the last episode was good.

Not a fan of the Syria angle. Wish they went more into the Paki-Afghani from the end of last season.

But then again i have a weird fascination with Afghanistan

Peace!!!

If you're referring to fingers on his glove, the answer is yes.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was really fearing my boy Quinn was gonna die in this episode, but from previews of next episode looks like he makes it at least another week... Razz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're in such a delicate spot here. Either setting this up for an epic last few episodes..... or more of Carrie off her meds.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about my boy Quinn... dude was at like 50% health and still the better man in the fight. Cool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
How about my boy Quinn... dude was at like 50% health and still the better man in the fight. Cool

Too bad in real life he would of died like 2 episodes ago lol. He was losing blood for like 3 days straight...

If Quinn dies though I'm done with the show. He's by far the best character ever. I really thought for a minute they were gonna Brody him...

Rammy on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras
ohiogenius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season is turning up.

Hope the end pays off

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52  Next
Page 50 of 52

Jump to: