Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Expanse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CmdrShep2154

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: The Expanse Reply with quote

The first episode is available online. I just watched it. I was pleased! About time we had a high quality sci fi epic. I think the books are kickass too!

Space opera for a new generation!
Jetsfandan423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: The Expanse Reply with quote

CmdrShep2154 wrote:
The first episode is available online. I just watched it. I was pleased! About time we had a high quality sci fi epic. I think the books are kickass too!

Space opera for a new generation!

Thomas Jane is in it, so that immediately piqued my interest. Watched the first episode, it got me hooked. I will definitely watch this show when it hits SyFy in December.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First two episodes are very promising. Not seeing much of an overarching plot just yet, but the disparate threads have my attention.
jagman777

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

solid show so far. not sure if it's going to have staying power but as of now i think it's been fairly good.
Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a massive fan of the books that this show is based on, and was thrilled when I learned they were adapting them. I've been looking forward to this just as much as I have to Star Wars.

So far, this seems to be a faithful and very well done adaptation, and I'm really enjoying it. I think they're doing a great job of establishing the world, in these opening episodes, and setting up the narratives that will be ongoing.

Some strong performances by the actors too. I've watched the first four episodes now (3 and 4 are up on Syfy's website), and it's really heating up. The pacing of the storyline with Holden and crew is as manic as it should be, while Miller is doing his measured PI stuff, and Avasarala is neck-deep in politicking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With TWD offseason and ITTB on its final episode...something has to fill the niche

Hau'oli Kikaha- 50 tackles, 4 sacks, 0 INT, 4 FF, 1 FR, 2 PD

Willie Snead- 69 reception, 984 yards, 3 TDs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: