Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GOTHAM (FOX)-Coming Fall 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: GOTHAM (FOX)-Coming Fall 2014 Reply with quote

Highly recommend watching the trailer for the show if you find yourself to be a fan of batman. Story starts with the Wayne parents being murdered and James Gordon (in his first two weeks on the job) consoling Bruce Wayne. Show depicts the City that needs Batman and how they go to that point. Introduces us to a young James Gordon, young Riddler, Catwoman, Penguin and Poison Ivy. The preview looks really good and I will definitely be watching this until I lose interest. Anyone else seen a preview or find themselves interested in the show?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=531657&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Im looking forward to at least the pilot. Looks good enough that Im willing to give it a shot.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=531657&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90

Im looking forward to at least the pilot. Looks good enough that Im willing to give it a shot.

My bad I went back 5 pages looking for Gotham to not make a double topic. The pilot either pulls you in or makes you never want to watch again. I think the trailer I saw made it look very cool. A nice new angle to the Batman origin.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

My bad I went back 5 pages looking for Gotham to not make a double topic. The pilot either pulls you in or makes you never want to watch again. I think the trailer I saw made it look very cool. A nice new angle to the Batman origin.

Its cool...that thread hadnt been posted in for over 2 months.

But yeah...the pilot will really determine whether I give the rest of the season a try....mainly because I dont really have time to be watching shows I have little interest in.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Its cool...that thread hadnt been posted in for over 2 months.

But yeah...the pilot will really determine whether I give the rest of the season a try....mainly because I dont really have time to be watching shows I have little interest in.

I totally agree. If I'm not sucked in by the pilots end I'm out. Best Pilot I have seen, I don't watch a ton of shows in entirety, was Friday Night Lights. Had me sucked in totally. I don't really understand Jada Pinkett Smiths role in this but I like seeing young Gordon and his partner. Think it could be chemistry there. Seeing villains on their way to being villains and all in one capacity together is a nice idea.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They filmed some of this literally right outside of my office in Long Island City. Apparently it's a scene where somebody gets thrown out of a window of a restaurant.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: