You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Arrested Development Return Will Be Netflix Exclusive
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gambit Jango

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skywindO2 wrote:
I loved the Tobias and Lucille therapy session.

I was about to cry for the fist time in 60 years!

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”
Gambit Jango

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikesGuy07 wrote:
Anyone else on their second viewing?

well beyond that Laughing

"He brought his doom on himself with his treason but I did love him, Davos. I know that now. I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach.”
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gambit Jango wrote:
VikesGuy07 wrote:
Anyone else on their second viewing?

well beyond that Laughing

I am

Just watching to see if I missed anything. Knowing the order of events kind of makes it better too IMO.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished season 4 for the first time. I was underwhelmed to begin the season but from I believe the Tobias episode on it took off. Someone else said it earlier and I agree I would love to see this season in chronological order instead of every episode being about 1 character during the same time span. Also poor Maeby Crying or Very sad
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the full season once and watch the first two episodes again with some friends, and I enjoyed the first two episodes alot more than I did the first time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would you guys rank the 4 seasons? I'm nearly through the first 3 seasons, and right now I'd actually rank them in the order they came out. I liked 1 and 2 a lot more than 3, but I've still enjoyed 3 just not as much.
The Wyzzinator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
How would you guys rank the 4 seasons? I'm nearly through the first 3 seasons, and right now I'd actually rank them in the order they came out. I liked 1 and 2 a lot more than 3, but I've still enjoyed 3 just not as much.

Tough to say but I think 2 may have been my favorite once everything is well established and the the puns start coming fast and heavy.

4 is so much different/complex in terms of writing that it's tough to compare that with the others.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
"Women of the World Cup" Zero pictures of women. Shirtless Olivier Giroud instead. Good job, good effort FF.
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Tough to say but I think 2 may have been my favorite once everything is well established and the the puns start coming fast and heavy.

4 is so much different/complex in terms of writing that it's tough to compare that with the others.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Mich_fan20

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

The first two seasons were certainly the best. I probably enjoyed S2 more but they're interchangeable. Then season 3 followed by 4.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PantherDE90 wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

I agree with the order, but not the placing of season 4 well below.

Season 4 was different, but it was still very smart....but maybe a little to clever for their own good.

There will be more AD....no doubt...and I just hope they go back to the format of the first 3 seasons.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
There will be more AD....no doubt...and I just hope they go back to the format of the first 3 seasons.

They won't do the memento season again, but I enjoyed it this time.

I'd have S4 just about on par with S3, maybe even a little better.

RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished season 3 last night, honestly that season just got worse and worse, as those last few episodes were some of my least favorite, it's as if they were rushed... Laughing. Seriously though it would have been awesome if they didn't have to end it so abruptly due to low ratings, all the storylines from the last 2 episodes would have been enough for an entire other season if you ask me. That last episode itself just had a very different feel too, I can't quite explain it though.

So Lucille has been the real person running the bluth company this whole time?

Also what was the point of having Lindsay be adopted? I don't recall them foreshadowing it so I don't think it was really necessary for them to cram it in the last episode like they did. Plus it's kind of creepy how she instantly seduces Michael and how Gob instantly hits on her, I mean it's kind of funny with the cousins because they're in that awkward teen stage plus it's not like they grew up together... Knowing Lindsay always liked Michael will make it weird when ever I rewatch older episodes though now lol.

Looking forward to starting the 4th season.
titans0021

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Also what was the point of having Lindsay be adopted? I don't recall them foreshadowing it so I don't think it was really necessary for them to cram it in the last episode like they did. Plus it's kind of creepy how she instantly seduces Michael and how Gob instantly hits on her, I mean it's kind of funny with the cousins because they're in that awkward teen stage plus it's not like they grew up together... Knowing Lindsay always liked Michael will make it weird when ever I rewatch older episodes though now lol.
Well there was always the joke about Maeby being George Michael's cousin maybe. Since they eliminated the possibility of her being adopted, the only way in which they could make them not blood related was to have Lindsay be adopted.

Props to mike23md on the sig
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Well there was always the joke about Maeby being George Michael's cousin maybe. Since they eliminated the possibility of her being adopted, the only way in which they could make them not blood related was to have Lindsay be adopted.

but they eliminated that possibility in one of the last episodes, I mean I don't really care I'm just trying to get in the minds of the writers on this one.

I'm not all negative about the end of the season 3 though. Annyong's return was awesome, and I lost it when Gob was going out with Anne.
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm about halfway through season 4, just finished George Sr's 2nd episode. Thoughts so far...

-Definitely doesn't feel the same, but I think that's purely due to the setup of this season. Still same style of humor though. Sure I wish they could of just had it like the originals where a majority of the show takes place in the model home and balboa towers but it is what it is.

-Storyline is kind of dull and confusing so far

-Linday got creepy looking, on the verge of scary. Maeby got fatter. Not fair.

-Favorite episode was Tobias's, least favorite was Michael's first.

I'd give this season a 7.5/10 so far. I give 1, 2 and 3 a 9.5, 9 and 8.5 respectively.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: