Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EPL Thread Part III
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kempus


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 17290
Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:12 am    Post subject: EPL Thread Part III Reply with quote

Van Persie scores again, had to say it was coimg.
_________________


Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award


Last edited by kempus on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoxSox2004


Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 18588
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

30th of the calendar year, what a player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kempus


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 17290
Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be a very high scoring game by the looks of it. Both teams are awful at the back.
_________________


Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoxSox2004


Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 18588
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, Norwich are getting in, but they aren't really creating chances. If we can avoid more howlers, we should be able to hold them off.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EnglishLion20


Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 11647
Location: England
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love Van Persie Cant Stop Scoring...

Wonder If He'll stay...
_________________


Soccer Forums Most Underated Poster 2012 Award Winner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kempus


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 17290
Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:
Eh, Norwich are getting in, but they aren't really creating chances. If we can avoid more howlers, we should be able to hold them off.


Norwich are good going forward they are just a horror show at the back. Arsenal likewise look awesome going forward, but that the back they are so fragile.
_________________


Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoxSox2004


Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 18588
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 Vermaelen
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kempus


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 17290
Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnglishLion20 wrote:
Gotta love Van Persie Cant Stop Scoring...

Wonder If He'll stay...


I hope not, I want City to buy him in January.
_________________


Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17625
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do admire how well Norwich move the ball about the pitch as a neural. They play a pretty admirable style, but I can't see them staying up as it reminds me a lot of Blackpool last season.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17625
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took me 34 minutes into the match to realize Phil Dowd is officiating. That is awful but maybe a good sign it's 34 minutes in.

Arsenal have NEVER won a match Phil Dowd has officiated they just said on ESPN2. Shocking really.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kempus


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 17290
Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
Took me 34 minutes into the match to realize Phil Dowd is officiating. That is awful but maybe a good sign it's 34 minutes in.

Arsenal have NEVER won a match Phil Dowd has officiated they just said on ESPN2. Shocking really.


I find that impossible to believe. In fact, I highly doubt thats true.
_________________


Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17625
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kempus wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
Took me 34 minutes into the match to realize Phil Dowd is officiating. That is awful but maybe a good sign it's 34 minutes in.

Arsenal have NEVER won a match Phil Dowd has officiated they just said on ESPN2. Shocking really.


I find that impossible to believe. In fact, I highly doubt thats true.


1 loss & 4 draws including the 4-4 away to Newcastle which was horribly officiated. I can't really speak to the others. Pretty sure the loss was to Man U.

Either way he hasn't had us much.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kempus


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 17290
Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
kempus wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
Took me 34 minutes into the match to realize Phil Dowd is officiating. That is awful but maybe a good sign it's 34 minutes in.

Arsenal have NEVER won a match Phil Dowd has officiated they just said on ESPN2. Shocking really.


I find that impossible to believe. In fact, I highly doubt thats true.


1 loss & 4 draws including the 4-4 away to Newcastle which was horribly officiated. I can't really speak to the others. Pretty sure the loss was to Man U.

Either way he hasn't had us much.


That is an absolutely obscene stat.
_________________


Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17625
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell does Mertesacker lose in the air to ANYONE...

Vermaelen and Koscielny are both 7 inches shorter and rarely lose aerial challenges, in fact I can't remember the last time Vermaelen was beaten int he air. Andy Carroll couldn't touch him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kempus


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 17290
Location: An economy based on endless growth is, UNSUSTAINABLE!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its because Mertesacker has the jumping ability of an elephant.

Naughton has been getting savaged by both Gervinho and Walcott. Very dissapointing.
_________________


Winner of the Soccer Forum Legend Award
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 1 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group