Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RPM's no BS GM Mock SIGN UP (31 slots available)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 am    Post subject: RPM's no BS GM Mock SIGN UP (31 slots available) Reply with quote

Rules & Regulations
Quote:
Arrow Draft order is set as of the end of the Monday night game (11/21). Teams with the same record will NOT rotate draft picks just for simplicity's sake.

Arrow Free Agents revert to their original teams but will NOT be allowed to be traded for draft picks. They may be traded one for one, for another free agent. I know that acquiring a large number of draft picks is all part of the fun, but I'd like to maintain some realism; as well as try something new.

Arrow Strictly draft pick trades are automatically approved when they are within 100 points of the Trade Value Chart. Future picks will not be allowed to be traded

Arrow Trades involving players will be evaluated by a trade council that will be decided upon and announced later. With player trades please provide: a rationale (trading team) on why the player is being traded, and a rationale (receiving team) on how the player will be used. Hopefully these rationales will make the trade council's job easier.

Arrow Rosters don't need to be cut down to 53 players, but you may do so if you wish. Along with that if you wish to do coaching changes you may as well, but please follow proper procedure. If you have any questions as to what that is please let me know.

Arrow Lastly, NO BS! If you have a complaint about a trade you were involved in please PM me, and only me. Perhaps your rationale was misunderstood and we simply require further explanation of it. Do not spam the discussion board with complaints.

When signing up, please list your top three teams, just in case we have duplicates. This will be the 2nd mock I've run and the first went very well. I hope this one goes equally as well and is enjoyable for everyone. There will be no trading until the mock is full, and please refrain from posting depth charts until I post the depth chart thread

Quote:
Broncos
Chargers
Chiefs
Raiders

Bengals
Browns
Ravens
Steelers

Colts
Jaguars
Texans
Titans

Bills
Dolphins
Jets
Patriots

49ers
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks

Bears
Lions
Packers
Vikings - rpmwr19

Buccaneers
Falcons
Panthers
Saints

Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Redskins

Last edited by rpmwr19 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
jagsr4real

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags
Eagles
Colts

IN Blaine Gabbert I Trust

[quote="Adrenaline_Flux"] I'd rather have Katy Perry, but I'd be more than happy with Aimee Teegarden.[/quote] give me aimee all day
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagsr4real wrote:
Jags
Eagles
Colts

I apologize for posting one at the same time as yours. I was putting the finishing touches on and didn't bother checking the forum first. Hope we can fill both of them up.
jagsr4real

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
jagsr4real wrote:
Jags
Eagles
Colts

I apologize for posting one at the same time as yours. I was putting the finishing touches on and didn't bother checking the forum first. Hope we can fill both of them up.
its all good brah. Im sure people will sign up for both

[quote="Adrenaline_Flux"] I'd rather have Katy Perry, but I'd be more than happy with Aimee Teegarden.[/quote] give me aimee all day
CWood21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagsr4real wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:

May I suggest teaming up together to do one together? Coming from someone whose done a few of these, it works a whole lot better with multiple people on the same page. It takes a ton of work to run these things and splitting it up could make one smooth mock rather than two rocky mocks.
rpmwr19

CWood21 wrote:
jagsr4real wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:

May I suggest teaming up together to do one together? Coming from someone whose done a few of these, it works a whole lot better with multiple people on the same page. It takes a ton of work to run these things and splitting it up could make one smooth mock rather than two rocky mocks.

I'd be fine with that.
WizardHawk

Why don't you guys go in together?

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
jagsr4real

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpmwr19 wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
jagsr4real wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:

I'd be fine with that.

Id be fine with that

CWood21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then pick a thread to use as your sign ups (I'd suggest this one since it's format is a bit neater), and have the mods lock up the other one.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Then pick a thread to use as your sign ups (I'd suggest this one since it's format is a bit neater), and have the mods lock up the other one.

I've said that I'll support jags on his since he's never run one before and have already asked a mod to lock this one up for me.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: