Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How bout this trade possibility

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy007Madison

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: How bout this trade possibility Reply with quote

What if green bay gave up a first round pick in next years draft so they could have 2 first round picks and pick a pass rusher and either get a safety or linebacker with the other pick and then in the second round we could fill up our other needs. Lets say we got the chiefs pick which i think its either the 15th or 16th then we might be able to draft erasmus james or thomas davis. and with our 24th pick draft someone else. what would you guys think. if we gave up a 1st round pick next years draft and like a 3rd or 4th round pick in this years draft. or a player like sharper.
hauschild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Sure ... Reply with quote

Yeah, one would have thought Green Bay would have done this 3 years ago when Favre really should have gotten another ring, but Sherman's just a joke at managing a franchise. Joe Johnson anyone???

I think a better way to go with your first rounder would be to get a proven player on the market. I'd take that over a first rounder anyday. If I were running an NFL team, I believe I would try to dump a first round pick anytime I had the chance to get a solid player who could come in and produce right off the bat.

I would stay away from Erasmus James for two reasons: injury concerns and coming from the Big Ten. Although it's my favorite conference, how many superstar defensive linemen have every come outta this conference?

That's my story boyz!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: