Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Orlando Magic Thread: Tank it til you Make It
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 69, 70, 71  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the lone star

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JonesDrew32 wrote:
KlassiK wrote:
We'll end up using the amnesty on Hedo, book it.

Gawd I wish we could amnesty Hedo and Gilbert would restructure his contract.

I say cut Gilbert, trade Jameer, JJR, Ryan Anderson, Harper, Earl Clark, 2 first round draft picks, and $3 million cash for CP3.

Nawlins should make that deal, but won't. That will cost them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
JonesDrew32 wrote:
KlassiK wrote:
We'll end up using the amnesty on Hedo, book it.

Gawd I wish we could amnesty Hedo and Gilbert would restructure his contract.

I say cut Gilbert, trade Jameer, JJR, Ryan Anderson, Harper, Earl Clark, 2 first round draft picks, and $3 million cash for CP3.

Nawlins should make that deal, but won't. That will cost them.

We need to do whatever we can to grab CP3 or DWill. Either that or trade Dwight by Dec 31st.

If we do trade for one of them, cutting Gil would be the right thing to do.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible Otis speaks:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-news-1201-20111130,0,2387850.story
Mr. V

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Magic fan. I thought I would throw that out there. I don't know a lot about basketball, but I enjoy watching the game and will provide input were I feel like I can adequately.

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
B_wolf84

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am all for getting rid of Hedo, Allen, J-Rich, Q-Rich and Jameer sorry A$$ midget Nelson.

I think we have a good young core group of players but missing a Star player to take over this team next year. We have alot of role players but I would like to see a Trade of D-12 some time this year to rebuild quickly. I figure we have some rough years ahead but if we add the right pieces together we can at least contend untill we get that next superstar.
KlassiK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B_wolf84 wrote:
I am all for getting rid of Hedo, Allen, J-Rich, Q-Rich and Jameer sorry A$$ midget Nelson.

I think we have a good young core group of players but missing a Star player to take over this team next year. We have alot of role players but I would like to see a Trade of D-12 some time this year to rebuild quickly. I figure we have some rough years ahead but if we add the right pieces together we can at least contend untill we get that next superstar.

Hedo is going to be tough to get rid of, Malik Allen and JRich are both FAs. I want to keep Q, great defensive player, also want to keep Jameer.

Only way I trade any of the guys we have now, other than Dwight, is to get CP3. If we trade Dwight, we shouldn't be in a hurry, the best offers are going to come closer to the end of the year.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How would something like this look:

Pau Gasol
Lamar Odom
Metta World Peace
______
34m (estimated)

for
Dwight Howard
Hedo

#JDI
B_wolf84

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
How would something like this look:

Pau Gasol
Lamar Odom
Metta World Peace
______
34m (estimated)

for
Dwight Howard
Hedo

Not a fan myself I wanna get younger not add in guys past their prime... So far Clips have best package especially if we can get a lottery pick out of the deal. Would love to get 3 picks in such a deep draft... with a at least one lottery pick (Minn), Ours could be high (this team minus D12) and another decent one(Clips), cause I doubt Clips are that great at least year one with D12.

But thats my mindset. Cut Hedo, add Gordon and C to compete with Ortan... Struggle though this year and add a bunch of young guys to Build for the future.
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'm watching a Magic game until Howard resigns or leaves. I'm sick of his disloyalty and this "well I might stay if you do something I know you won't do" crap. Not going to sit around rooting for someone who thinks we aren't big time enough for him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just heard on WIP radio in Philadelphia that a unnamed source in the Orlando front office said that the Magic are extremely desperate to acquire the Sixers Andre Iguodala. But that the Magic truly have nothing but Junk on their roster. No one who would Interest Philly at all. Said that the Magic are trying to find a 3rd and maybe a 4th team to try and get a deal done. But Sixer beat writer Kate Fagan says it's an Impossibility.
O-twn Beat-dwn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelerjunkie wrote:
Just heard on WIP radio in Philadelphia that a unnamed source in the Orlando front office said that the Magic are extremely desperate to acquire the Sixers Andre Iguodala. But that the Magic truly have nothing but Junk on their roster. No one who would Interest Philly at all. Said that the Magic are trying to find a 3rd and maybe a 4th team to try and get a deal done. But Sixer beat writer Kate Fagan says it's an Impossibility.

Confused It feels like we have been out to get Iggy for like 3 years now haha. Its seems every Magic fan I knew always were excited about him joing the team.
B_wolf84

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O-twn Beat-dwn wrote:
steelerjunkie wrote:

Confused It feels like we have been out to get Iggy for like 3 years now haha. Its seems every Magic fan I knew always were excited about him joing the team.

I sure hope not... Sad its hard being a magic fan with all the silly trades Ottis has pulled off... The best team we have ever had, was led by a pass first PG Rafer Alston! our team went down hill as soon as he gave the reigns back to Nelson. Then he made 2 horrible trades Vince and then to get Hedo back and J-Rich.... best parts of those deal were the role players and not the big names Anderson and Clark...
O-twn Beat-dwn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Steve Kyler of Hoopsworld..

"Golden State is said to have more than a passing interest in adding Magic free agent Jason Richardson, and with the new Collective Bargaining Agreement, a sign and trade with the Warriors is possible. Its almost impossible to believe the Warriors would do a Richardson for Ellis swap straight up, but the Magic do hold the draft rights to Justin Harper and have several attractive role players."

I would honestly love if we got Monta, I have been watching Ellis since just last year but I love his game. The article later says that we would probably have to take on a contract like Biedrans

Jrich/Jameer/Orton for Ellis/Biedrins

Arenas,Duhon
Ellis,Redick
Turk,Qrich
Bass,Anderson
Dwight,Biedrins
B_wolf84

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O-twn Beat-dwn wrote:
From Steve Kyler of Hoopsworld..

"Golden State is said to have more than a passing interest in adding Magic free agent Jason Richardson, and with the new Collective Bargaining Agreement, a sign and trade with the Warriors is possible. Its almost impossible to believe the Warriors would do a Richardson for Ellis swap straight up, but the Magic do hold the draft rights to Justin Harper and have several attractive role players."

I would honestly love if we got Monta, I have been watching Ellis since just last year but I love his game. The article later says that we would probably have to take on a contract like Biedrans

Jrich/Jameer/Orton for Ellis/Biedrins

Arenas,Duhon
Ellis,Redick
Turk,Qrich
Bass,Anderson
Dwight,Biedrins

If we could switch Bass for Ortan I would be cool with that.... Ortan is very raw but could turn into a good young big man.
KlassiK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dwight is currently in a meeting with the FO of the Magic Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 2 of 71

Jump to: