Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Miley Cyrus Is The Real Deal
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Miley Cyrus Is The Real Deal Reply with quote

I LOATHE her short hair, but...some girl friends of mine were all saying how they love this new "wrecking ball" song. Finally gave it a listen.

Preface...I really liked "We Cant Stop". In many ways, like Kesha's "we r who we r", this is kind of NBT's life anthem. I was never a big fan of her before ("see you again" was ok). She has a nice body, but even with long hair, I didn't find her over attractive. Also found her VMA appearance embarrassing.

But, after hearing all the buzz about "Wrecking Ball" - which destroyed the Vevo views records and is now the #1 hit in the country - I listened to her live version - the one she started crying during (clearly the song is about her calling off her engagement to the 2nd fiddle guy in Hunger Games/Thors younger, less talented brother,who is also rebounding with someone wayy hotter than Miley) - and i am VERY impressed.

Her voice is pretty damn impressive, firstly. Secondly, the song is just damn good. Everybody is saying she is in the midst of a meltdown, but I think this actually her on the way to the top (numbers obviously back this up).

WRECKING BALL is a DAMN good song. Deep and catchy. None of this absurd "omg hear me ROAAAAAR!!!!" nonsense. WB borders on hypnotic and is so deeply personal, i.e. how she pretty much admits not being stronger, rather basically just getting wrecked - it's easy to see how it is doing so well, and frankly i expect it to.

Like a certain receiver NBT loves, MILEY is KEEPING IT REAL & scoring major points with NBT. Might even buy her album now.
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
UofMfan909

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true. miley should've gotten the SB halftime show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Miley Cyrus Is The Real Deal Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
clearly the song is about her calling off her engagement to the 2nd fiddle guy in Hunger Games/Thors younger, less talented brother,who is also rebounding with someone wayy hotter than Miley

Lol only if these pop stars actually wrote any of their own songs would I believe that
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant move for attention. She was irrelevant and now she's on magazine covers and putting out successful songs. She creeps me out but she's doing good if her goal is fame and fortune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Brilliant move for attention. She was irrelevant and now she's on magazine covers and putting out successful songs. She creeps me out but she's doing good if her goal is fame and fortune

Yup, until like 2-3 years when no one cares anymore because it's old news
bkobow05

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Lady Gaga does weird or sexually based crap, people just respond with, "oh that's just Gaga bein' Gaga."

When Miley Cyrus does it, it's a different story, for some damn reason.

Keep doin' yo thing girl, haters gone hate.

#JDI
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
When Lady Gaga does weird or sexually based crap, people just respond with, "oh that's just Gaga bein' Gaga."

Gaga wasn't a child star that was a role model to youngsters haha.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, iím gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly sounds pathetic and disgusting. and Iím being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook stuff that was perviously in cans. youíre a joke dude, and im dead serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your poverty threads on these forums ever the again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro.

El Ramster on the amazing work
Dus10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theatre of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to:

M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc. Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A.

along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, She was a "real deal" child star also

I dont think anyone thinks its a melt down

I wrote this in another thread, rap music IS pop music, so if you pop, but not kids pop, you gonna have an urban feel and be sexual

Basic as that. She is just a famous young person, literally like every famous young girl is like this(musicians), Taylor Swift is more of the exception than the rule

BrotherlyLove wrote:
Cutler isn't sexy enough to be compared to sexy rexy, let's get real

Darrelle Revis wrote:
TEBOWSANITYMANIA
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
Dude, iím gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly sounds pathetic and disgusting. and Iím being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook stuff that was perviously in cans. youíre a joke dude, and im dead serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your poverty threads on these forums ever the again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro.

My thoughts exactly <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I'm out of the loop on something. Laughing

#JDI
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:

She was Hannah Montana. People feel betrayed when child stars grow up.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:

She was Hannah Montana. People feel betrayed when child stars grow up.

Grow up and...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
I feel like I'm out of the loop on something. Laughing
IG is clearly hammered. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: