Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

By far the best mock draft i have ever made-A little Diff.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How did I do on my number 4 draft?
A
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
B
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
C
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
D
32%
 32%  [ 8 ]
Learn the game of Football
40%
 40%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 25

Fatherbuckeye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownsdynasty wrote:
Quote:
Broderick Bunkley will NOT go #12 to the Browns. I really think he has become horrendously overrated. They need to beef up their linebacking core and can pick up a decent NT in the later rounds.

As a browns fan as well as you, I would love the Bunkley pick. What is there not to like. 6'3 306 lbs, 4.95 40, 44 reps of 225 and built like the incredible hulk.

He has stats also, 2005 at FSU 66 tackles, 25 of them for a loss, 9 sacks and 15 QB pressures.

What really gets me excited about this guy is he is versatile as well. He can play NT or DE along the D-line. He can also put on 10-15 more pounds to 315-320.[/quote]

Last edited by Fatherbuckeye on Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
JFect

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownsDynasty wrote:
Shame on you Broderick Bunkley will NOT go #12 to the Browns. I really think he has become horrendously overrated. They need to beef up their linebacking core and can pick up a decent NT in the later rounds.

he became horrendously overrated because people on here listen to mike mayock and Kiper as the bible and don't actually watch the guys play, maybe they see part of their combine drills or maybe a game or two, but thats it. thats why you see: a horrible mock like this and no way in hell the browns draft Bunkley at 12.

Go Browns!
Bucknut

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:

I hate the Browns pick though.

Same here, I don't want him in round 1. He's been VERY UNIMPRESSIVE OTHER THAN THE COMBINE in my opinion. People put way too much stock in the combine. He's not Haloti, who is the only DT worth getting in round 1. I'd rather wait and get a solid NT later.

The man, the myth, the LEGEND, A.J. Hawk
mpmfootball

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenway at 14 even after that horable combine ???

come on man learn the game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: